Tokyo1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: 22nd April 2015

Provider: Did not ask her name

Type: Pink Salon

Cost:3,000yen

Language Specifics: Japanese but think English would be fine

Details: So was on my way to Jan Jan and the guy outside Academy waved me over, i taught fuck it i will try a different place for a change and is cheap anyway. Handed over the 3,000yen at the entrance and he took me in.The place was really dated but at least there was good lighting compared to Jan Jan. There are only 4 couches in this place and one was in use and a 69 session was going on.The back of the couch went up to my shoulder so no privacy which does not bother me.

The lady came out, she was late 40s at least and not so pretty either, too late now, I will let the lady do her work.Dropped the pants, she gave it a wash...She had huge tits, a bit saggy but nice enough to play with/suck on.She stuck a rubber on(which in this case i did not mind) i suppose if i wanted nama i could have asked, she then proceeded to suck me off which overall was OK.A bit of chit chat and then i was on my way.

Recommendation: No i could not recommend this place.Both shop and lady are too old for my liking. It was good just to experience a different place and i know it would have been better a few doors down at Jan Jan but was only 3,000yen after all.

Attachments

• academy.jpg
    academy.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 667
Reactions: Ettore2011
I too visited the same shop 2 years back. The rubber is standard there for foreigners. I felt it an insult. Hence didn't repeat. Moreover I cannot come easily in rubber:)

Some times i feel the girls are shared between shops depending on crowd d. Few time in janjan, girls comes from back door and joins me after a 10mts wait.

How do you know the Japanese customers aren't required to wear condoms?

Anyway I went to Academy a few years ago. I had a lady called Ran, she wasn't bad for a pink salon girl. The thing with Academy is that it is smaller than JanJan so the selection will always be limited. I guess they might only have a couple of ladies working at a time.

On the other side of the station there are some more salons. I got serviced in one of them a few years ago. But the chick was fat so I didn't go back.

Pink Salons that let in nonJapanese must really be the bottom of the barrel. They all seem to share fat, ugly, or old, women in a variety combinations of the terms.

Reactions: John Chavers
Mr.MossBoss,
These establishments are generally for BBBJ. Japanese will not go if it is covered. They have plenty of options. I read the same covered experience from the same shop in other forums. Thats why i said.

Thanks for the clarification regarding cbjs. At least shops requiring condoms usually tell you in advance so you have an option of bailing out before paying.