Guest viewing is limited

出会いカフェ キラリ Date Cafe Kirari Shibuya/ikebukuro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in Shibuya last nite with a plan. Find a girl in a date cafe to spend 3 or 4 hours with :cool:

Started off at the Mark City branch of Kirari which was shite. 2 girls was actualy asleep. Interviewed a uni student who was scared shitless of me so let her run.

Bailed 4 the Dogenzaka branch. Jeez there was at least 3 girls I'd r8 as 8 or 9 and I'm a fussy barsteward. Interviewed them all, one was a model and took to me but she only had time for a quicky :(

Ended up at the Center Gai gyaku nanpa and got called out 3 times. Surprisingly all 3 had time on their hands, one only wanted 10,000 but a fugly. One was weird and the last one shaggabel but a teetotaler and veggie. I bailed

Reactions: SlashBreeze
Hello!
I am currently staying in Kabukicho for a couple of nights. I am having trouble finding any of the "deai" cafes in the area like MOMOCAFE. Do they have websites? Could somebody please point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

http://cafe-kirari.com/Map/id_sn/

This is the map to find the Kabukicho KIRARI shop, I think there are 2 but very close together

Address is Shinjuku Center Gai, it's a street with no cars. Look for a large white sign with red writing 出会いカフェー

They got a promotion on rite now, only 1000 to join. Dont bother with the other date cafes they are rip offs

You will need a phone to enrol but no problem with that its very discreet. Reckon on 20,000 to go to a love hotel or rental room and then 2000 for the room.

Enjoy

Would you say that date cafés are completely off limits to people who can't really speak Japanese, but can read kana, understand a bit of spoken language and fake it with nods, hais and grunts?

How about the Akiba sanpo dates, for that matter?

Would you say that date cafés are completely off limits to people who can't really speak Japanese, but can read kana, understand a bit of spoken language and fake it with nods, hais and grunts?

Give it a bash

It will cost u 1000 yen to try

@AKB69

I give this cafe chain, Kirari, the rare thumbs up. This is because of price and a bit of natural chemistry happens due to it's system of guys and girls able to pick each other. Also, there are no time limits on the date set by cafe, other than those of the individual man or woman.

Interestingly, similar competing cafes sucked, because they go the scam or hostess route. Perhaps this is the place to find out which are the good ones versus the bad ones.

Last edited:

Your Japanese would have to be really bad, for Kirari, as they seem somewhat lenient and willing to take foreigners.

Perhaps try putting in likely dialog in Google Translate and use Ekubo Nihongomori (greatest free Japanese language course EVER)

えくぼ日本語基礎「Ekubo Basic Japanese lessons」:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLINFE8v4DOhu_3LutLwJWetAhdcCrBF4X
lw

Last edited:
Shibuya

Warning about the Shibuya shops, you may encounter racism (odd, but there are lots of anti-foreigner campaigns in the area), scams, lying, and time wasting more than other places.

1) The shop next to the Man Boo and Genki Sushi has an opposite system from the others.

You don't pick the girl, they pick you 0,0 Many girls (but not all) can try to waste your time with hostess type "buy me a drink or let's sing Karaoke" for 1 hour. Then they run back to the shop looking for the next victim.

The flip side is that you might catch a woman that is totally into you.

2) The shop near Mark City has a mix of scammers and legit women. You need to filter out which women are what.

Some women try to play you by agreeing to go outside, but try to get 10,000 yen ($100) dollars for nothing but talking. They are used to scamming weak Japanese and salary men in this way.

Therefore, you need to be semi-clear with what area you want to go or what you want to do, BEFORE leaving the shop.

If the woman tries to scam you, then you do NOT have to pay them when outside. So, if she is not doing what you want outside, then WALK away without paying. You are NOT obligated to anything.

Also, the girls are partially controlled by the shop staff/manager. So their attitude for or against foreigners can be reflected or transmitted to the ladies at the shop. They tend to talk about customers.

Very much avoid Japanese females in groups chatting to each other and who appear to know each other and the staff too well, as they tend to just be there with their girlfriends to gossip with each other and/or tend to see how much they can scam guys in the shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hamerare
The 1st question I always ask is

Jikan dono gurai arimasuka

and if they come out with this 1 hour shit then they are pulling the hostess gig shit as Solong explained so reject them

If they say they got no time limit, offer them 4000 with chow n drinx included and take it from there don't let them take u to an xpensive joint

If u get along gr8, try n upgrade to 10,000 for a shag

Reactions: Nitr0
The 1st question I always ask is

Jikan dono gurai arimasuka

and if they come out with this 1 hour shit then they are pulling the hostess gig shit as Solong explained so reject them

If they say they got no time limit, offer them 4000 with chow n drinx included and take it from there don't let them take u to an xpensive joint

If u get along gr8, try n upgrade to 10,000 for a shag
I would respectfully beg to differ, but slightly. What you say is usually correct, but not always.

Some girls want to play for just 1 hour (possibly very pro types) so if she says that is the only amount of time, be specific about what you will do and going to a hotel.

And if she can only play for 1 hour, bargain her down to 10,000 yen or below. Many 1 hour girls are all about scamming you or ripping you off, so it can be that she is lying about only having 1 hour and trying to return to the cafe (or another nearby) as fast as possible to play with other guys.

The girls that are not scamming tend to be clear about being able to go to a hotel or about price. And they do NOT put any time limits on your date. Those seem also to be the ones more likely to become sugarbabies.

Upgrading is tricky. Lots of girls scam the Japanese guys with flirting and buy me a drink or karaoke. When the Japanese guy tries to upgrade, date OVER. She then goes back to the cafe (or other one) for the next victim.

Unfortunately, it might be she is an amateur and not trying to scam when you go for the upgrade, but you can't tell. It appears better to be clear about total price before leaving the cafe, so no surprises.

The problem I alwayz get in the d8 cafes is finding a girl who wants to go on a proper date i.e. meal and no time limit

Usualy, at the interview I wait for the girl to speak 1st and very often, they ask me what I'm looking 4 so I throw the question back at her and the reply is often

”warikiri ga ooi”

Finding a girl 4 sex is not a problem, but they alwayz want 2 go str8 off to hotel n difficult to knock them down to below 20,000

The girls with no time limit alwayz seem to be the genuine amateurs who I prefer to the pros

Even when I dont get the full package, I alwayz have a nice time. I never take out a girl who dont drink alcohol bcoz getting her drunk is part of my evil strategy :devil:

Most memorable d8 was girl of 30, 1st time in a d8 cafe, lovely girl. Things were going gr8 til I suggested the hotel - she had an epileptic fit n passed out:rolleyes:

Reactions: User#6326
@AKB69

Price appears subject to:

1) Location of the cafe
2) Time of the day
3) Which day of the week
4) Weather on that day
5) How good looking the woman
6) Pro or amateur
7) Negotiation skills

Pro or amateur appears to affect the negotiation about price and time. Pros tending to have a more hostess look and being more blunt, hard face (best way to describe this somewhat odd battle hard veteran face and look), and viscious in negotiations which leaves this bad feeling of being slightly cheated or not totally satisfied.

I think if you calculate the variables where you come at an odd time and day from other customers, plus are dealing with amateurs, you can get the prices down. You also have to be tough, no matter how hot she is and how hard the penis gets, to say "NO" if she goes over your price.

Another thing I noticed is that some girls at the Shibuya cafes, who are the 1 hour "pay me 10,000 yen for wasting your time talking or karaoke" scammers will try to tell you that all other girls are the same as them.

There also appears to be a disconnect, where women are lying to each other about what they actually do. I think even the women at the cafes don't know what other women are doing, what prices they accept, or what other women are saying to guys.

I say don't fully believe what females are trying to tell or convince you about price, other women, or what people "usually" do. Keep an open mind with each woman about price and what you can do.

There was one White/Asian mix trying to convince me that her cheapest rate was 25,000 per hour and that was what Japanese guys pay (blatant lie). I was like, GTFO and started laughing. This made her go down to 20,000. We kept going around the price and some other small talk introducing ourselves. The clock alarm went off, but she stayed to keep talking to me. Note- This has happened a couple times, and the negotiations always went my way as a result. We then agreed to 15,000 yen for 90 minutes. I told her as we were walking outside that I have another date in 1 hour (which I did, but not in 1 hour, was 2 and half hours later) so just 10,000 yen and she agreed, claiming she want to finish soon too.

We ended up staying in the hotel for almost 2 hours (told her my date said she would be late) and exchanging contacts. She messages me about when we will meet again, which I replied a couple of possible days we can meet next week.

25,000 yen became 10,000 yen through negotiations. This and several other instances clarified to meet that negotiating skills are very important at the cafes. Maybe, it might be worth watching some YouTube videos on negotiation tactics.

If you can't knock the price down, then try to increase the time (with unlimited time and a real date being the best).

Swinger Tip

You can also try bringing the really up for sex cafe amateurs to swinger bars instead of a hotel as well (Shinjuku is better for this). I know that's not everybody's cup of tea, but as some guys have a hard time doing street pickup or converting women into swinging, this could be a possible route. But no guarantees that cafe ladies will do swinging. I've had mix results (2 out of 3 success), but have tried this method only a few times so far.

Last edited:
quick questions.

1. is the gyaku-nanpa system is only available in shibuya?
2.which would you prefer? to pick or be picked?

quick questions.

1. is the gyaku-nanpa system is only available in shibuya?
2.which would you prefer? to pick or be picked?
1. Only saw the gyaku system in Shibuya.

2. As a masculine guy, would prefer to do the pickup. But, was intrigued by this system.

The gyaku system is problematic for guys in terms of time and being odd. If a guy wants to play within a set time frame, he has no idea how many women are available and when he will be picked. In the regular system the guy can see if there are any women that he likes, and if not, then leave. If there are women he likes, guys are more likely to talk to several women, which makes it a bit more time efficient.

At the gyaku shop, the vibe given were hard-core pros and hostess. I kept getting picked by them and offered unacceptable 1 hour scam deals. The guys I were sitting with kept coming back to the waiting room too, so didn't seem to like the deals at that time either.

Maybe there were amateurs or more regular type women, or the time/day was bad, but a guy can't see and can't tell. Will have to try again in the future. When I went, I was totally surprised and unprepared.

3) Yet another problem is the GUY is usually paying, NOT the woman. So it's not true gyaku unless the woman pays.

Women are more timid, so getting them to offer you money is harder. Though it might be possible there and with the guy having the looks and experience, if there are any true amatuers or housewives. Though I got the impression it wasn't like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hamerare
thanks for the reply @Solong

if i WERE an amateur girl in a deai kei cafe i would rather be picking the guys instead of getting picked. thats just what i thought.
but then ur right. regardless of the thrill of getting picked in the gyaku nanpa im sure it also has a donwfall. never the less.
im the kind of guy to look at the picture of the food on the menu before ordering them.

I been to the Shibuya gyaku nanpa about 5 times. The place is really small and I doubt if there are ever more than about 4 girls there at n e one time

Last time I was the only customer and got chosen 3 times. First 2 I wudnt of touched with Trevor Jurassicko's. 3rd one asked y I rejected the other 2 and I said tactfully that they were not my type. She woznt either.

Only 1ce have I ever been chosen by a nice one, she was dressed like Kyari PamyuPamyu (she mite actually of been KPP for all I know). Only wanted 10,000 for a ST and guess what - I never had enuf dosh on me, and had left my ATM card n credit cad at home :sour:

This place gets really busy after 6:30 when the afterwork salarymen start coming in. I have never been able to hang there more than about 20 minutes

@AKB69 - what is ST?

and

how do you guys negotiate with the girl?
like how do you tell them your looking or sex?
do you say "こんにちは、ヌキたいor本番したいor just plain セックスしたい.

can anyone tell how the conversation goes, or atleast how does it usually go.
that would be a big help.
i can speak japanese properly. i just want to know if you guys use other words/terms.

ST is Short Time

For some odd linguistic reason the date cafe term for sex is warikiri

So after a few pleasantarieu cud come out with

warikiri dou desuka?”

then discuss price.Use the fact ur a gaijin to drive a hard bargain. Most want 20,000 even fugly 1s :confused:

thanks.
id really want to try my luck in shinjuku.

just a few more questions(im very sorry)
1.)how do you turn the girl down if things dont work out?
do you stay the whole 10mins inside the room with her? or can you go out of the room anytime?

2.)regardless if its short time or just an hour(or if the ST means 1 hour). how many rounds can you get?
do you still need to negotiate about the rounds or is it mandatory to think of it as a 1 hour 1 pop kind of thing?

warikiri?
for a moment there i got confused with warikan meaning dividing/splitting.
even its kanji makes no sense.

but anyway thanks again. this info is very helpful.

MOMOCAFE is tougher on foreigners than Kirari. They initially told me they don't accept foreigners, which with me, caused quite the conversation (in Japanese). Seeing how well I spoke Japanese, the 2 staff members decided to figure out my Japanese level. When it was over they were praising how well I spoke Japanese and apologized for giving me a hard time.

You need to speak Japanese well. They gave me the toughest language test and hardest time to become a member than any other place I've been too, including happening bars. However, they will accept foreigners.

If you are a foreigner and get rejected, you can also try a different MOMOCAFE and see if your luck is better. Once you have a membership card, they won't give you trouble.

It also might be a good idea to tell them that you have experience at other cafes and a friend recommended you.

I recommend Kirari, if your Japanese language skills are not quite there yet.

i can speak japanese well enough.
and im a asian type of gaijin, half japanese to be exact. (they always say that i look like i came from okinawa, plus my accent)
from what ive read so far it seems like kirari have pretty girls.

is momo cafe better?

and im a asian type of gaijin, half japanese to be exact. (they always say that i look like i came from okinawa, plus my accent)

is momo cafe better?
My impression was the quality of the woman depends on luck and timing, with the level of women being about equal between MOMOCAFE and Kirari.

MOMOCAFE women tended to be more direct in conversation about what type of play that you want. However, 20,000 yen constantly pops up there as the price for hotel play. How I negotiated better with MOMOCAFE ladies was by clarifying time. If they said 20,000 then I would have them agree to NO TIME LIMIT (that is the key) or get the price dropped to 15,000 or less for short time.

OUTSIDE or in the hotel, you can ALSO bring up the time question again. If they changed their tune to 1 hour, then you can pay just 10,000 yen for her breaking the agreed time.

This can be before or after play, as most women understand to keep to agreements made in the cafe. However, don't get angry or rough with women that lied or cheat you, as not worth it. If they scammed you on price or time, ultimately let it go, within reason (I'm talking agreement and not a thief that is stealing from the wallet).

Kirari women tend to be much more vague about hotel play. You need to inject that into the conversation. They often were at 15,000 yen. But I got more wild variations from 30,000 to 10,000 in negotiations. They seem to throw up wild ass numbers sometimes to see if the guy is foolish enough to bite (don't do it) or because they think you are a newbie. And just as strange, some came at me with 10,000 yen for hotel play.

Key is also getting them to agree on no time limit, if they are going north of 15,000 yen.

Also time is relative to if the woman is a scammer, greedy for money, if she likes you, and if you have played with her before. When you and the woman like each other, she can stay with you all night or 4 or 5 hours at the same agreed price. It can become a true sugarbaby type relationship. You can also tell it's more sugarbaby-like, if she exchanges LINE or e-mail with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: oppai_seijin
thanks.
id really want to try my luck in shinjuku.

just a few more questions(im very sorry)
1.)how do you turn the girl down if things dont work out?
do you stay the whole 10mins inside the room with her? or can you go out of the room anytime?

2.)regardless if its short time or just an hour(or if the ST means 1 hour). how many rounds can you get?
do you still need to negotiate about the rounds or is it mandatory to think of it as a 1 hour 1 pop kind of thing?

warikiri?
for a moment there i got confused with warikan meaning dividing/splitting.
even its kanji makes no sense.

but anyway thanks again. this info is very helpful.

If things dont seem to be working out,
just hesit8 n say すみません
and bail. My interviews rarely go beyond 1 minute

I dont got the problem of being able to pop more than 1ce in an hour :joyful:

The big Kirari joint in Kabukicho is comfortable and nice n I have had my best luck there

I never tried Momocafe but no reason u shudnt join both clubs

The only problem for me there is that I dont know n where nice to go for chow in walking distance for a girl in hi heels but obviosly not a problem when not hungry

Last edited:
Reactions: oppai_seijin

is momo cafe better?
Join both if you can. Then you have more options.

im assuming that NO TIME LIMIT means the hour youll be staying in the hotel?
it just sounds crazy to pay lets say 15,000 or 20,000 + 3500(hotel) and have the girl for more than 3 hours.
can you guys elaborate more about the NO TIME LIMIT

Status
Not open for further replies.