Guest viewing is limited

Ai From Love Massage Shimbashi (relaxation Massage Ai)

Qong02

TAG Member
Reaction score
Time: December 2014

Provider:
Ai from love massage Shimbashi (actual shop name is Relaxation Massage Ai)

Contact Info:
http://zhou-ai.jimdo.com phone: 03ー3504ー8393
Type/Location: Massage Parlor in Shimbashi about a 7 min walk from the Shimbashi station 4 minute walk from Toranomon Station http://zhou-ai.jimdo.com/access-ご来店方法/

Language Specifics: I used Chinese but she understands Japanese and I think survival Japanese is fine too, she has a menu in English as well.

Session Length/Fee:
90mins 11,000yen

Physical Description:
mid 30's early 40's she's the shop owner here's her picture: http://zhou-ai.jimdo.com/concept-コンセプト/

Details:
This is my first report so please excuse me if it's a bit off or odd. It's been a few days and thanks to @bichan2 for his report before https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/love-massage-shinbashi.7155/ . Like @bichan2 said Ai is not fs, so don't go if that is what you are looking for.

So I went there on a Tuesday around 4pm. Ai was finishing up with a customer so lucky me I didn't have to wait, I didn't call in advance to make a reservation. Ai's looks are on the older side but she still has a little cute in her but if in had to rate her I'd say about 6.5/10. You can see her picture on her website.

What she lacks in looks she totally makes up in personality. Which is a 10/10 for me. Now I should say that I speak Chinese and So is from China. So in not sure if it's because she had someone to speak to in Chinese or not, but judging from my conversations with @bichan2 she seems to always have a pleasant attitude. I also did mention that I was sent by @bichan2 and she lit up and gave a huge hug immediately.

I opted for a 90 min lymph oil massage I originally wanted the bubble one but she insisted it was too cold for it now, so maybe I'll try that when the weather becomes warmer. I believe she was training someone so she said that I would get a 4 hands massage as a service. The other girl's name was La la. Both girls allowed my hands to roam over them while they six their work, La la seemed a bit uneasy so I didn't roam so much with her.

The massage was very good, not the best that I have had but definitely good and relaxing. So does a good job and using different techniques. I was totally not expecting her to walk on my back which haven't had in a long time and she did it very well. La la was definitely inexperienced but she tried hard so it wasn't bad. La la btw looks even older than Ai and is slightly chubby from what I can recall. After a while Ai started on the oil massage. It was again decent in actually not very into the oil massages so that's probably a biased response (but then again what part of this review isn't biased to what I like or dislike?)

Come the flip, la la went away and it was just Ai and I. Now her skin is smooth and I've been playing with the lower region of hers for a while. So she seemed to get wet, I put my fingers under the fabric and she resisted a little at this point junior was pretty big so she started to get to work on him, we didn't really discuss it but it was hinted at over the massage. She gave me the be quiet this is a secret type look to keep it from la la but I think that was just an act. At this point I became more bold while she played wit my Member and did a little FIV she seemed a little annoyed but didn't force me to take my hands away or say anything. But I decided to lay off so I just continued by playing with her clot which she didn't say anything to but got wetter and started to squirm a little. She did well to get me to pop her hands were the right grasp and bathtub speeds and locations once I popped she wiped it up quickly and continued with the massage.

When the rest of the massage finished she told me to take a shower because of the oil, but like @bichan2 said she doesn't join you. Afterwards we chatted a little and she gave me her line info. She's fun to talk to even though my written Chinese sucks but she doesn't respond all the tone and what not. I did manage to give her a massage as well, and let my hands roam a bit more and see a little of Ai. So her skin is quite smooth and nice. Her tots are probably an a to as cup (us sizing) she has some pads in her bra which can be felt. There is a little pouch in her tummy but not very much. She told me she lost 7kg since she moved to Japan and that she would like to gain back 5 kg, which I think she would look very good with the extra weight. Right now her body is pretty good albeit a bit skinny, I would give it a 6/10.

Like most things YMMV i'm not sure how many things some people can do, like what is standard and what was extra. Some of it could be because I was referred by @bichan2, some could be because I spoke Chinese etc. It's also interesting to note that on the main page of her website it says this is not a shop for sex. I also didn't use any of the discount Tsuchida listed on her page though she offered me a discount for the next time I go which I would definitely do again.

So that's it for my first report. Please read @bichan2 's report as well as he has quite a bit of info too. If you go let her know that Xiao didi (read shadow dee dee, means little brother in Chinese which she has gotten calling me) recommended you and she'll be very happy or even that @bichan2 sent you.

Recommendation: I am definitely going again. Great personality. But again don't go if you are looking for anything more than a HJ even FIV may not be allowed.

Last edited:
Reactions: bichan2
Thanks for your review on Ai from Shimbashi. Hope can visit her again and have more fun.

Good review. She is cute. I like the older girls as well.

She has a good personality. If you go just say that either @bichan2 (friend from Yamato) or I (xiao didi) sent you she like to ask how we know each other too so just met at a bar in Tokyo is good and that we don't know much about each other etc etc.