Guest viewing is limited

Akasaka-dori

vogt

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: February 2014 just after last train.

Provider: Chinese brothel

Contact Info: NA

Type/Location: Just off Akasaka-dori near the metro station and theater. The actual location was near a grocery store and Daily Yamazaki.

Language Specifics: All English

Session Length/Fee: ¥15000/1 hour

Physical description: 158cm, straight black hair just past shoulders. She was very thin with a cute face and soft, perky breasts with long nipples. Full bush downstairs, very nice ass. She was in her early to mid-twenties. Overall appearance about 7/10

Details: It was after last train and I didn't want to take a taxi anywhere, so I just started walking around. Every main train station or place with lots of izakaya and restaurants has some sort of red light action. I walked by some Chinese women and made sure to make eye contact. One girl approached me and spoke Japanese first and I said "Sorry, I don't speak Japanese." Then she started in English which was quite good. She told me I could have sex for 15000 yen. I didn't try to negotiate or anything. But I had to get cash, so we went to a 7-Eleven first. Then she led me down the street, around a few corners and into an apartment building. We went up to the third or fourth floor. The apartment itself had a large steel front door with a camera. She hit the buzzer, there was some Chinese conversation and we went inside. Some more brief Chinese conversation and the woman said goodbye and a guy took my money and showed me two girls. Both were attractive.

The lights were very dim, and the apartment was rather large. There were three stalls, a small area where the guy would hang out and a bathroom. The stalls themselves were the size of a decent Tokyo bedroom, but the walls didn't go up to the ceiling. In each one was a mattress, some clothes hangers, towels, and the girl's belongings.

The girl and I went to the shower together. She washed me first, then I stepped out as she finished. We went back to her stall and kissed a bit. I laid down on my stomach and she gave me a back rub for a few minutes. Then I turned over and she started to lick my nipples and eventually put on a condom with her mouth and starting blowing me. Then we switched and I went down on her. She had a full bush, but it was not in the way, and she was very clean and had no taste or smell. We did several positions and her moaning sounded real. She spoke only a few words of English, but it was not an issue. Sometimes it's hard for me to cum with a condom, so when time was almost up, she stood up and lowered her ass right above my face so I could eat her out as she gave me a hand job. Then we cleaned up and showered.

A funny thing that happened is that an Indian guy came in and he just wanted to cuddle. He literally didn't want to have sex, but the girl didn't understand that and the Indian guy became rather upset because the girl kept trying to take his clothes off and one of the street girls came in to translate, and in the end he just left.

Anyway, the sex was good. The girl wasn't gfe, but I wasn't expecting that at all and overall I had a good time. 7/10.

Recommendation: Yes, but I don't think there is any guarantee of finding the same girl/place again.

Reactions: MossBoss
Good post. There seem to be more of these Chinese chicks knocking around these days. I guess 15,000 to lay your pipe with a tight-bodied Chinese gal isn't too bad.

That Indian clown just goes to show what a diverse community the mongering community is.

Good post. There seem to be more of these Chinese chicks knocking around these days. I guess 15,000 to lay your pipe with a tight-bodied Chinese gal isn't too bad.

That Indian clown just goes to show what a diverse community the mongering community is.

I think it depends on which area you're in. I'll post another review where it was cheaper. As for the Indian guy, it was funny hearing his situation unfold through the wall. It just made the whole thing more surreal and entertaining.

Reactions: Scout