Guest viewing is limited

Asian Feeling: Ayumi

Kisekisan

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: July 31st at around 2:30pm
Provider: Ayumi
Contact Info: http://www.asian-feeling.net/
Location: Shinjuku. The place wasn't too hard to find, but the entrance is very small so you might miss it. It's on the fifth floor of a building and there are plenty of signs out front in katakana.
Language Specifics: Place is very gaijin-friendly. Ayumi seems almost fluent English.
Session Length/Fee: 60 minute oil massage for 10,000 yen.
Physical Description: Small and petite. Looks identical to the pictures you see on the website.
Details:

Once you walk in the guy at the front desk will show you a menu and ask you to indicate the type of massage you want. Since it was a Thursday afternoon I didn't have to wait at all, but I didn't get to choose the girl. The guy told me to get in a towel and wait. It wasn't long before Ayumi knocked on the door.

I was pumped when I got her since she's gotten such great reviews. However, I got the vibe she was having a bad day since she didn't appear to be smiling and didn't say a word at first. She brought me straight to the shower and started bathing my whole body, paying particular attention to the lower parts. It felt kind of awkward since she hadn't said anything, so I broke the ice and asked for her name. She answered and then didn't say anything afterwards, like asking for my name like most human beings would do (lol). At this point I figured her English might not be as good as people said, so maybe she was just shy.

Once we got back to the room, she asked if I'd like anything to drink and I asked for some water. A few minutes passed and I was wondering why it was taking so long to get a glass of water. After about 5 minutes she re-entered the room and I took a few sips before she had me get on my stomach. Before I go into anymore details I should mention that this is the first massage I've ever had, so I'm not 100% sure what one should expect.

She started by putting her entire body on my legs and crawled up my back. It seemed like a very rough massage, but it felt good. At this point we exchanged names again and made basic small-talk for a few minutes. The rest of the massage was silent, but I was completely okay with that since I'd rather enjoy the massage than make small-talk. I have pretty bad shoulders due to several years of playing football, so I started to get nervous as she worked her way up top. I explained and asked her to take it easy, but she seemed a bit weirded out by it and kept asking me if I was okay for the rest of the session. I should've mentioned it earlier because I waited too long and my left shoulder was killing me by the time I flipped over.

As you would expect from an oil massage, she oiled up my whole body. Although it was rougher than I expected, her technique was really good. Aside from the pain in my shoulders, which was completely my fault for not mentioning it earlier, the rest of my body felt really good. A few minutes after the flip she started giving me a terrific hj. In my experience most women suck at them, but Ayumi totally knew what she doing.

After that, she took me back to the shower, cleaned me up (even dressed me), and we said our goodbyes. The guy at the desk gave me a coupon on my way out.

Recommendations: I'd go back again. Like I said, I think Ayumi was having an off-day due to all the great reviews she's gotten on this site. My only real complaint is that I didn't get a good view of anything until the flip. I hear the rooms at Asian Relax have mirrors, so you might want to consider going there instead. I probably will next time.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Kisekisan, thanks for a great review!

Appreciate your contribution very much!

I've seen her twice, she's pretty much always like that. If you force conversation, she brightens up a bit. Maybe it's the long hours they keep, but yeah.

Reactions: bichan2
Long hours and probably the fact that she doesn't like that line of work. Just my opinion.

Ayumi used to let me fondle her tits (covered of course). 3 sessions she let me have fun with her small boobs, but on the fourth I got suddenly demoted to just staring at her cleavage. Rules, maybe. Or she just got pissed with me. IDK.

I said WTH, there are other places to spend my hard earned dough.

Back in November, there was a girl there named Hiromi. She looks like the Filipina actress Rachel Lobangco, but she's Thai of some sort. She let me suck her nipples. Great experience. Ayumi gives better massage, though.