Guest viewing is limited

Asian Feeling (my First Post)

That Guy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Alright, so I’ve been strolling through this site for a while now and finally decided to sign up. I know this is the review section but I don’t want to waste mine or your time writing several posts. I just want to write a brief introduction on myself. I’m a good looking male in my early 20’s and have very basic Japanese language skills. Been living in Japan for a while now. I have not tried other services besides Asian Feeling and Relax. As soon as I venture off into the delivery health world I’ll most likely post my experiences.

I’m not going to explain the process of the system; there are plenty of detailed posts about this place already. I’ve been going to this place for quite a while now and seen various providers. I’m not trying to toot my own horn however; I’ve gotten some pretty decent action in this place (more than what I’ve seen on past reviews). Results may vary for everyone. I will go ahead and post about all of the providers I’ve seen. Rating the women in order for who I’d pick first from the big black book. I will not go into detail about any extras. No bueno bro.

HE: Based on overall HJ and Extras.

Looks: Based off of me loving short and petite woman.

Attitude: Friendly, bitchy, work effort, ect.

Massage: Was I sore the next day.

Overall: Was it really a happy ending for me.

Ayumi

I’ve seen her once and that’s all I needed. She is a joy and very skilled at what she does. She has an extremely spunky personality; she overall is a really fun person to have as a provider. I’ve noticed dudes on here say she’s not very nice; maybe I caught her on a good day or something. Makes me sad that she’s difficult to get an appointment with. :(

HE: 7/10 Appearance: 8/10 Attitude: 10/10 Massage: 9/10 Overall: 9/10

Would repeat (like now)

Hana

Hana is a new face in the parlor. I haven’t seen a review on her yet. She has a really cute personality; I had a lot of fun with her. Her English is not great but you can still carry on a conversation with her. She’s not a pro in the system yet but with time I know she will be one of the more popular girls.

HE: 9/10 Appearance: 8/10 Attitude: 10/10 Message: 9/10 Overall: 9/10

Have repeated

Minami

I’ve seen Minami a couple of times and every time is better than the last. Her English is not amazing but we still could converse without too much issue. I know I said I won’t go into detail but I do want to state that she gave me a “leg job” I guess that’s what you’d call it. Much better feeling than the standard HJ. Kudos!

HE: 9/10 Appearance: 8/10 Attitude: 9/10 Massage: 10/10 Overall: 9/10

Have repeated

Ann

Ann is also a new face in the parlor (at least I think so). I haven’t seen any reviews about her but for me I’d say she would probably get the same paragraph as Hana. Ann just didn’t stand out too me as much as Hana did.

HE: 7/10 Appearance: 7/10 Attitude: 9/10 Massage: 9/10 Overall: 8/10

Would repeat

Rino

I saw Rino my first time at the parlor, she gave me a good first experience. She is fun to have as a provider. Nothing wrong with her, she’s just a little too old for me. Sorry :(

HE: 7/10 Appearance: 6/10 Attitude: 9/10 Massage: 8/10 Overall: 7/10

Maybe repeat

Megumi

I’m going to be nice and not bash on her. Let’s just say she said “sexy, sexy, sexy” the whole massage and she used cold wet towels instead of warm ones to wipe off the oil. Maybe it was an off day for her and/or me but I pay nomination fee’s now because of this encounter. On a good note she does a great massage, if that’s all your really there for.

HE: 6/10 Appearance: 6/10 Attitude: 8/10 Massage: 9/10 Overall: 5/10

Would not repeat

It's almost 1 in the morning, forgive me if my grammar is bad. Hope you enjoyed.

-That Guy

Reactions: John Chavers
Thanks for the reviews- I don't think we have a ton of info on Asian Relax/Feeling, so this is good info.