Guest viewing is limited

Avoid: Oasis Esute/relaxation Salon In Akasaka

TheScientist

TAG Member
Reaction score
Since this isn't really a review I won't follow the standard format too closely.

Shop: http://oasis-es.com

See attached photo of their street sign so you know for sure.

Went there once a few years ago and had a decent massage w/HE. The place itself looks nice enough and the Chinese woman at the front desk speaks some english for those of you who speak no Japanese. Went there again in March of 2015 and had the weirdest most unpleasant experience.

Starts off normal being shown a room, undressing and going to the shower but the woman who met me in the room was not the woman who met me after the shower. She brings me back to the room, does about 10 minutes of massage then gets up and leaves. Yet another woman comes in, this one maybe in her 20s and just throwing off a crazy feeling. She starts massaging, or rather grinding away on my back and then down on the bones of my feet causing them to cramp up. I had to tell her several times to stop before she would then she basically told me to "walk it off". Eventually we get to the hand job part and it was like a high speed industrial robot for a few minutes. Then she stops and asks me in English if I want to have sex with a woman (meanwhile people are obviously fucking in the next room judging by the sounds). I'm in no mood at all so just told her to get out. I skipped the usual end shower and dressed and left.

The front desk woman was obviously concerned. I explained that she probably shouldn't hire crazy women if she wants repeat business.

Akasaka & Akasaka Mitsuke have lots of options for massage with HE, choose one of the others instead.

Attachments

• IMG_2064.JPG
    IMG_2064.JPG
    844.7 KB · Views: 714
Reactions: MossBoss