TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: January, weekday around 7h30 at night
Provider: New Papillon
Contact Info: http://new-papi.com/home.html
Type/Location: Otsuka
Language Specifics: Spoke Japanese the whole session
Session Length/Fee: 2980 for 3 rounds

So here I go, I decide to go back to New Papillon. Been there a couple of times. Last one was pretty good although the stuff was a bit annoyed to let me go inside as I am not Japanese. (But who care about some xenophobic dudes, as long as the girls are pretty?)
This time, I decide to go at 7h30 at night. And that is a bad idea.
I did not know, this was rush hour, like the underground in the morning. After I pay, I get a number, and need to wait in a super small bench surrounded by horny dudes. Kinda break the mood. But the worst is the "waiting room" allow you to get a glimpse at the whole place. To make it simple the girls go from one customer to another with 20 second break max. No brushing teeth or anything. In the crammed area we were "relaxing", I could see a tooth brush, and a sink (so either they share, or only one of the worker wash her mouth). But the problem is they could not come to the sink at all as we were waiting there.
So now, I am there between two guys, picturing the girls sucking dicks like they sell hamburgers in Macdonalds, without washing their mouth between the different orders (and it is of course BBBJ-CIM).
I stay, cause I saw some pretty faces there (and I am very stupid when horny), and then my number is called. I go to sit down and soon after arrive one quite good looking girl (never saw here before). Tall, slim, several tattoo. She asks me to move in the other side of the bench, but I don't really understand what she says. For she speaks super fast, and with some weird slang (forget about Keigo). And then she is like, you don't understand when I speak. I am like er yes I do speak a bit. But then she leaves super angry, to talk to the lovely stuff who come to me and explain I need to leave. If I don't speak enough Japanese, it is not possible. I am like OK, you obviously cannot suck a dick in the wrong language...
But I am not in a mood to stay (just want to kick the ***** ), plus I was a bit scared for STDs so I got my money back and ciao.

I then head to another PS, but I will make another thread for it.

Recommendation:
Not going there anymore. I already it was dirty, but the whole thing makes me want to puke... But if you don't care of STDs, and speak Japanese, I would suggest you not to go during rush hours

To make it simple the girls go from one customer to another with 20 second break max. No brushing teeth or anything. In the crammed area we were "relaxing", I could see a tooth brush, and a sink (so either they share, or only one of the worker wash her mouth). But the problem is they could not come to the sink at all as we were waiting there.
So now, I am there between two guys, picturing the girls sucking dicks like they sell hamburgers in Macdonalds, without washing their mouth between the different orders (and it is of course BBBJ-CIM).

c1e06a995ad0c6b513a213e35ce82307e31e72cf3f0def8a80eb7a6aa1bedf7d.jpg

I don't know about you, but that would have been a major red flag for me or anyone, really.

That is just borderline disgusting. 20 second break? To do what? Gargle with Listerine? No matter how concentrated that chemical is, the fact that the male fluids that are swimming and nesting in their mouths are still overly present and is passing them along like test papers on finals, is not helping their business. I feel bad for the women who work there. Sucking dicks to make a living with 20 second breaks. These girls are not going to live very long. The human mouth is capable of housing millions of bacteria. Imagine the amount those girls possess, along with the countless potential STD's they harbor.

Come on!
Some people would pay to act in JAV, with candid looking women endlessly sucking dick after dick, only to enjoy warm semen flowing down their throats. Let's see the positive side of things and consider that you were about to get a cheap gang bang experience!

More seriously, I have to agree with @Kyrose here, that's quite bad for those girls...

Reactions: mxs-