TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: January, weekday around 8h30 at night
Provider: Pretty Girls
Contact Info:
Type/Location: Otsuka
Language Specifics: Spoke Japanese the whole session
Session Length/Fee: 5000 yen

After a not so good time in New papillon, I decided to go to Pretty Girls PS, also in Otsuka. I know this place, although I ve been quite disappointed lately. The stuff was very rude towards me, and only direct me to not so good girls/lady/grandmother.

However, generally girls are good, and I really keep a good memory of my first time there, as there was nobody else, and I could really enjoy a session with girl named Ai. Anyway go back there, they tell me 3000 yen which I give them. I am a bit surprised, as the "foreign tax" makes it 5000. Then they start looking at me, and suggest me to choose one girl (aka the foreign tax). I just got issues previously, so I tell them no problem. The guy then get super friendly, he tells me girls here today. I pick one and he explains that her face is not like in the picture. (uh oh), and he strongly advices two girls one which big boobs and another one. I pick the number 37. (at first I though it was her age, so I was a bit scared).

I go in the elevator and arrive to the 4th floor where actions happen.

However, the stuff there makes me wait in front of the elevator. I assume it is full. But a couple of minutes later, one guy enter and he can go to sit in the place. WTF? And so on until the girl I book is ready. Never happen to me before.
Same as before. 8pm is rush hours. Girls work way too much to make it enjoyable. I cannot see all the scene, but it seems they don't rest for very long until going to next customer. When I arrived to Japan, I liked PS for it is simple, but at rush hours, it is just a disgusting factory, milking cows as they arrive.

Anyway, I finally am given a seat (amazing), and less than 30 sec later the girl arrive. My conclusion, the stuff did not want me to wait there peeking on other customers. It is new, so there may have been some trouble with customers. (I d say Japanese customers complaining because they were dumb). Anyway, girl is nice looking (for a PS). Something like 7/10. Small but nice boobs, average face, slim, nice skin. Something way better than the other workers I could see while waiting in front of the elevator. So choosing the girl is an advantage (IF the stuff tells you about the fake pics).

Girl starts immediately her business. Super weird technique, way too rough. She is skilled at making you pop (Cover blowjob for foreigners), but feels not so great. Maybe because I was not in the best mood. She then leave to remove the towels, and come back for a chat. Problem is she does not articulate, does not speak loud enough for me to understand so much. And beyond everything she is not a talker. So this part feels pretty boring. I try to initiate conversation, but soon realise it won't make anything. Maybe normal customers can talk to anybody with cute face, but I need more. So I leave, not that happy about all this.

One of this day, you feel Japan is rotten with its stupid xenophobic attitude. Thankfully, other days show that some Japanese care about foreigners as well!! (Not that many in the sex industry unfortunately)

Recommendation:
No. Unless you enjoy humiliation, and waiting while japanese customers get a seat.

I never really liked the idea of a PS and these reviews have confirmed what I thought. Urgh. I'd rather DIY.

Just curious. Are you white? very tall and well built? with Japanese capabilities, I usually hear that things go smoothly. I am Chinese-American, and have worked previously in Japan for 10+ years. Most places I know will not even ask until I tell them my name (which is obviously foreign--as well as my id).