Guest viewing is limited

Bad Experience In Ueno

TheJudasKiss

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was walking in Ueno to go to New York New York (very good place), when a Japanese man grab me and he introduced me this place:
http://www.ueno-hightension.com/top.html
I had been so silly that I accepted to follow him.
I paid 8000 yen and I waited the girl.
When she arrived, we went in a very small room, I got naked and she started to touch me.
After that, she asked me 20000 yen for normal sex and more money for supersex.
I understood I had fallen in a trap, but I was so scared about bad men outside that I paid. She made me the worst handjob of my life for 8000+20000 yen.

Don't be so silly as I was.

There seem to be a fair few scummy looking touts hovering around Ueno so it is a place that requires caution.

Anyway, your next few good experiences with Tokyo gals will help erase your bad experience.

Regards,

MossBoss.

Reactions: lonegaijin
Reactions: Solong and mxs-
i had this happen to me just yesterday. i read this thread before going in so i was prepared a little. place is called mecha iccha メチャイチャ、i thought it was a ecchi massage place but its a type of pink salon for full service, hj or bj. 5000en/40min just entrance fee. bj is extra 5000 , fs is extra 10000 en. i wanted to just leave as i had wanted just a massage but the girl was pretty persistent and negotiated a lot on price. she was actually pretty hot, say 8/10, nice rack but you had to pay extra to see or touch it. it was extra 2000 for covered hj which i regretfully accepted (caught in the moment), in the end, i negotiated in small increments for a bj but didnt get it until i ejaculated, plus its a cbj. so 10000en for bad service. really wish i had just left. so this is likely a scam place mentioned here in this thread. be wary...don't be afraid to leave or demand your money back. but it might be worth a try if your japanese is good and you can negotiate well.

I was walking in Ueno to go to New York New York (very good place), when a Japanese man grab me and he introduced me this place:
http://www.ueno-hightension.com/top.html
I had been so silly that I accepted to follow him.
I paid 8000 yen and I waited the girl.
When she arrived, we went in a very small room, I got naked and she started to touch me.
After that, she asked me 20000 yen for normal sex and more money for supersex.
I understood I had fallen in a trap, but I was so scared about bad men outside that I paid. She made me the worst handjob of my life for 8000+20000 yen.

Don't be so silly as I was.
This appears similar to scams played on people in Shinjuku. Usually, there is no girl and they take your money and run. But sometimes they take you to a yakuza controlled club or to an alley/abandoned building/stairway and straight up rob you or bully money out of you.

I openly wonder if there is a connection between the guys in Ueno and Shinjuku.

Very much advise to avoid Japanese/Asian street hustlers. Better to stick to places in Japan that have a good reputation or at least a clearly established shop that can be identified.

Last edited:
I think the best advice if someone demands more cash after paying an 'entrance fee', is to cut your losses and leave. Just say to them that you don't have any more money. It is better to lose 5,000 yen than pay 20,000 yen plus for awful experience.

another ueno tout, probably from the same pinsaro, really tried to get me to go again tonight. they are really persistent and tried to negotiate with me. price on flyer was 7000/30min and he kept on bargaining me down to 3000en making it seem like a good deal even though they will do the same thing of overcharging once you get in. don't feel sorry or get screwed over by these touts. stand your ground. gaijins are just as important as regular japanese.

Ueno has got as bad as Kabukicho these days. Foreign tourists are targeted because of new hotels nearby

I have posted a couple of threads about Ueno but they appear to have got lost

Never allow a tout to sidetrack u n use the info centers 無料案内所

I feel sorry for you. Japan is a safe country. Still you'd better research a bit on internet in advance and choose a secure one. I see this sort of shit in many places. I usually avoid touts, incall, old illegal red light area, sex negotiation by a new girl I've just met, shop really doesn't have info on their site.

I pretty much run away from touts.. I won't have anything to do with them. I will flat out tell the nigerian ones to "leave me the F* alone and quit following me".. lol..

sorry to hear about the bad experience, but just learn from it and move on. ignore the touts. there are many ways to research in advance to find better places to go.

I don't run away from them. I just pretend they don't exist. Don't acknowledge them in any way, and they give up pretty quickly.

I don't run away from them. I just pretend they don't exist. Don't acknowledge them in any way, and they give up pretty quickly.

lol.. I don't actually RUN... I generally just keep walking and ignore them while trying NOT to make eye contact. But every once in a while you get a persistent jerk that will just keep following and trying to block your path. At that point it just depends on my mood.. walk FAST, or stop and tell them to F* off, or both.. Damn but they piss me off when they refuse to leave you alone.

If you are talking on your phone or pretending to talk on your phone, they will rarely even try to speak to you in my experience. But maybe that is a bit old school. These days many people don't appear to even know that one can talk over mobile phones.

:-/

-Ww

If you are talking on your phone or pretending to talk on your phone, they will rarely even try to speak to you in my experience. But maybe that is a bit old school. These days many people don't appear to even know that one can talk over mobile phones.

-Ww

True... I usually have earphones in though. I just walk through them like they are invisible.

I rarely use my phone for actually taking... That part is true... If I'm talking, it's usually for business or family overseas.

-Ww

Always works for me

The last time I was in Ueno I had some of these guys all over me. Avoiding them became a bit of a hassle, because I just wanted to try out all the pinsaros I had researched and listed out beforehand. My goal was to find out whether any of them accept gaijin.

Thankfully it was raining and there were next to no people out, so I could spot them a mile away. It felt like playing a game of hide and seek, because at times I ended up taking a detour trough the smaller alleys just to avoid the guys. But I can say that thankfully these homegrown touts are much less persistent than the Nigerian ones in Kabukicho! When I looked them straight into the eyes and said "no" in a stern and angry voice, most of them backed off for good.

And it wasn't a fruitless night either. After getting a door slammed at my face a few times I managed to find a place where I got two consecutive BJs from two young and reasonably cute Japanese girls for just 3000 yen. Good times.

i had this happen to me just yesterday. i read this thread before going in so i was prepared a little. place is called mecha iccha メチャイチャ、i thought it was a ecchi massage place but its a type of pink salon for full service, hj or bj. 5000en/40min just entrance fee. bj is extra 5000 , fs is extra 10000 en. i wanted to just leave as i had wanted just a massage but the girl was pretty persistent and negotiated a lot on price. she was actually pretty hot, say 8/10, nice rack but you had to pay extra to see or touch it. it was extra 2000 for covered hj which i regretfully accepted (caught in the moment), in the end, i negotiated in small increments for a bj but didnt get it until i ejaculated, plus its a cbj. so 10000en for bad service. really wish i had just left. so this is likely a scam place mentioned here in this thread. be wary...don't be afraid to leave or demand your money back. but it might be worth a try if your japanese is good and you can negotiate well.

Wait, 15 k for sex with an 8/10 with a nice rack? That doesnt sound too bad.
You say its like a pinsaro, its open plan? Can u see and choose the girls?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Wait, 15 k for sex with an 8/10 with a nice rack? That doesnt sound too bad.
You say its like a pinsaro, its open plan? Can u see and choose the girls?
he only had a hj for that price, no fs.