Guest viewing is limited

Club夢 Dream Group - Avoid

Andrew123

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi

After looking to this forum I decided to try one of the Dream group soapland.
Honestly I felt very disappointed. I knew that the picture are slightly better than the reality but they are a way more better. When I arrived only three girls were available so I choose http://dream7000.com/companion/np/index.php?id=937 Karasawa.
I hope she will never read what I will say. She was ugly. So different. Yellow teeth, very fat with some scars because of fatness. I cannot be hard. I think I will never had sex with her if I meet her somewhere. But she was very kind and professional, and after some effort with her mouth and tits can make me cum. She wanted me to fuck her but no way.

I will not go again to this place. Honestly it does not worth it. Try another place where the picture are more real for example.

Thanks for the review. Sorry that it didn't work out, but thanks for Taking One For The Team (TOFTT).

Unfortunately, the Soapland ladies have never impressed with their looks. Some though have with their service and their personality. But if I want to meet a real looker, I tend to go the DH route. And read a lot of reviews beforehand.
But I too TOFTT sometimes too.