Darling Harbor - るる (ruru) - Meh..

1st-timeGaijin

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: December 2014 (afternoon)

Provider: るる (Ruru)

Contact Info: http://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=ruru

Type/Location: Yoshiwara Soapland - Darling Harbor

Language Specifics: Guy at the door was ok with basic English however not every staff can understand, sometimes they have to call in another guy to communicate.

Session Length/Fee: 70 minutes/ ¥29,800

Physical Description: Mid 30s or maybe late, on the skinny side with an OK face, boobs are like B+ to C but you can feel the lump within. Quite amount of makeup. Shoulder-length hair.

Details:

I went to Yoshiwara during one of the raining afternoons and there still lots of guys in black suits and umbrellas trying to pull you in. Found Darling Harbor recommended by the peers on the forum, which takes me a while around the block.

Then its quite routine, change your shoes and the guy takes you upstairs to a small room. After a while he came back with a photo saying that it is the only girl available, which is Ruru and it costs 29800 Yen, while he pointed at the price chart on the wall, no Gaijin taxes, as he explained.

I figure the photo must be a 7 or 8 and its not worth the wait for some girls with unpredictable qualities so I said yes.

After about 10 minutes in the room alone, i was called out to meet Ruru in her lingerie, she was a 5 or 6, fair enough.

Then she took me upstairs into a bedroom with tub and mattresses and the main action began.

Unclothed and sit me on that plastic chair, washed my parts and hers with some Lysol stuff. Settled me into the tub filled with hot water to fight the cold weather. The room temperature was quite ok with the air-conditioner but still, not Hawaii. The hot tub felt good.

Then she joined me in the tube with some sexy massage ting and then got out to prepare the Nurunuru massage.

She laid me down on to the mattress and applied some oil like gel on me while massage me with her soft body parts. That felt GOOD! Then it was BBBJ which is good also, followed by CFS with her on top. We changed a few positions and it was quite difficult to do on the oily mattress.

We then cleaned ourselves after she suggests that we move on to the bed. Some more BBBJ and DTY and we continue where we left off and I poped (She is quite co-operative with all the positions, moan her way through the session and came simultaneously with me and twitched for a few minutes afterwards).

Afterwards, it’s cleaning ourselves (she washed herself quite carefully) and she ordered some drinks for both of us. A bit of chitchats and then we called it a day.

Recommendation: For those who haven’t tried Nurunuru massage it was definitely worth trying. But for those who has already, Ruru is not worth a repeated visit. The price was ok compare to what is there in Yoshiwara but my destination is Shanghai and I was told that you can get some real hot ones for about the same price.

I went to New hot point the other day and will do a review on that later.

Reactions: Pristinia
Thanks for your report. Looking at their website darling-h.com/system.php, it seems it should be possible to get the 70-minute course for only 20,000 Yen during some hours of the day. Could someone fluent in Japanese please translate the fees and the hours they apply? Also, I assume all girls at Darling Harbor do CIM and anal (the girl being the recipient)?

Thanks for your report. Looking at their website darling-h.com/system.php, it seems it should be possible to get the 70-minute course for only 20,000 Yen during some hours of the day. Could someone fluent in Japanese please translate the fees and the hours they apply? Also, I assume all girls at Darling Harbor do CIM and anal (the girl being the recipient)?

The three price tables are: top -- Noon to close, middle -- sunrise to 9:00 a.m., bottom -- 9:00 a.m. to noon

I am not sure if anal is often offered in Yoshiwara, but it doesn't hurt to ask if you are interested. (before you go to the shop)