PartyJunkie

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: January 2015
Provider: Miho from Darling Harbour
Contact Info: http://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=miho
Type/Location: Evening in darling harbour
Language Specifics: Speaks almost no English
Session Length/Fee: 70 mins, standard rate of 20,000 yen I think?
Physical Description: Picture is heavily photo shopped, I checked her website pictures after and I barely recognize her. Pretty big tits, but is the unattractive kind with veins and drooping.
Details:
Physically I'd rate her a 5/10, she hardly looks like her pictures and has a decent amount of belly fat. She spoke virtually no English and we got by cause I understood a little japanese and lots of hand gestures. I didn't receive any of the service in the tub that a lot of the other guys mentioned. I was just soaking in the tub alone while she prepared the inflatable bed. At the least she seemed to be making decent effort and took her time, wasn't watching the time at all etc
Recommendation: No, while this was my first soapland the experience was subpar and she wasn't exactly a model

Thanks for the review. I'm almost surprised you got the mat play with a 70 minute session - I think you usually have to get a ~2 hour session for all the various soapland events. Was the total fee ¥20,ooo?

Reactions: Jimmydr
I've only ever done 90 minute sessions at soaplands, and have always gotten mat play. Sorry you didn't have the best experience. I got a younger girl when I went there and her service was wonderful. Very playful. That was about a year ago, though.

Thanks for the review. I'm almost surprised you got the mat play with a 70 minute session - I think you usually have to get a ~2 hour session for all the various soapland events. Was the total fee ¥20,ooo?
Sorry I just checked the pictures I took, it was 30,000 or 29,800 to be precise.

@Prius_Driver that link doesn't work for me so I can't check