Guest viewing is limited

Emotion/dios

Out of action

TAG Member
Reaction score
A couple of nights ago,I decided to take me chance and again plunge into the world of pink salons and after my last visit(my little guy was pretty frightened from the whole experience)it of course fully healed up after the last fiasco went to vist Emotion/Dios in Gotanda. Went to Gotanda and got there,was greeted by 2 doorguys and 1 of them lead me upstairs to one of the two(so I've been to both places now but just can't get the right name for ther right place,upstairs is Emotion or Dios,sorry,need to ask,hope its not asking to much lol? Because its evening,prices were a bit more so it was expected. I chose the 7k,50 mintue option and waited for a short bit. A girl named Naori came back(dressed in stockings,she had a alright body,not too big,like the one girl I had a while back)bbbj and we 69 but I couldn't blow it,timer ran out and she helped wiped me down and left. I felt she wasn't too appealing because she simply seemed to not smile at all. Also,I actually prefer a girl to be totally naked to be more effective as well(unfortunately for me,I kind of have a foot fetish so if I don't at least see soles more easily,my little gveryuy,darn it,I can't give equal happy below response too.)

The next girl came and ugh........I know I recognized her from 2 years ago on my first time to the place and just forgotte her name,I made a mistake and said I remembered seeing her last week but it was actually 2 years ago. Anyhow,she seemed to somehow remember me or something but againm,found out her name was Yukie. OMG,I thought she was VERY pretty and loved the shape of her body! Also,she just hadas robe and and was totally naked underneath. Short chat then we tightly hugged each other first then she showed her affection by kissing me and I returned. She smelled very nice too. Yukie felt like a GFE in that she showed such affection and seemed to truly enjoy her work and I like that! She soon gave me a wonderful bbbj and we wound up in tae was already wet. While we were in 69,I grabbed her left foot and startede feeling it and before you know it,I easily blasted into her mouth. She first wiped me with a cold white towel then spat into another towel. Helped me get my pants back on and we had a very tight and I felt,intimate moment together. I at that time recall that it was Yuke 2 years ago that got me twice the same afternoon when 5 other girls failed,lol. I adore Yukie ALOT and throughly enjoyed all my time being with her. I never ever had a girlfriend before because I like being single,it having a lot of advantages but if I ever do manage to get a girlfriend,I wish it'd be someone like Yukie because she..............rocked my world.................3 times,easily with what I felt was ALOT of passion and affection for the short time we were with each other.

This is the kind of experience I like to have from going to a pink salon and glad that I went that day!

Reactions: Jimmydr and Desktop
There was a Yukie at JanJan until recently. She was one the pink salon gals I have ever met. I have never been to Dio - this report makes it more tempting.

Reactions: Jimmydr
sorry...newbie here. No japanese. Visit Tokyo 2-3 times a year for just short (5-7 day visits).

Couldn't figure it out using Google translate - from Dio website

I see Single course, Double & Dio course.

2 questions - for Double does that mean 2 at the same time for that length of time? Or 1 after another (for example if 40 min - then 20 min with each and can blow with each)?
And what is Dio course? Seems like something better (costs more) but can't figure it out?

Thanks!

They seem like they exact same business just upstairs/downstairs from each other.
They only allow foreigners the double option.
Two providers right after each other.
The ladies seem to work for both.

Hey guys, I decided to post my first here as this site has helped me heaps.

I went to dios tonight. Here's a quick summary

-walked to door man greeted me
-Im asian so no rejection, said Daburu (double) paid 8000 for 40 min
-sat on a sofa set up like a booth, dim blue light and techno music, can see other sisilhouette of other guys waiting / having their knob polished
- 5 mins later fat chick comes, general convo
- best no condom bj ever but she was fat n ugly
- switched after 15 min, 5 min wait, another fat chick comes and sucks ferociously
- sprays alcohol on towel wipes ur member before and switch and after
- didnt cum, apologised to me, left

Cheers guys

Hey ditti,
I met you yesterday near the soapland and again at gotanda station I took you to dios.

Let me know if you're keen to hit up a strip club at roppongi tonight. Pm me

KAL

The Fat & ugly being the norm there really makes this place unbearable. Location & price is great but I wouldn't talk to the women there drunk for free.