TAG Member
Reaction score
Shop: Aroma 39 http://www.aroma39.com/top.html

When:
after midnight November 12, 2014

Where:
Kabukicho, see website

Procedure:
As per usual with these este places, take a shower first, then massage then the HE and shower again. Rooms are typical narrow partitioned not going to the ceiling with "mood lighting" and a mat about as thick as two tortillas. This time I chose to reserve a girl, リオ because boobs, but I can't say it was worth it. I'd been there once before in March of 2014 and though I had reservations, I figured I'd give it another shot (as it were). Both times the massage was awful but the hand job was amazing. This girl and the one before seemed to kind of forget where she was when doing the massage part and almost seemed to be half asleep or nodding off but when it came to the important part they were both fully active. Now I know we don't really go to these places for the massage but I just felled off about the situation.

So what about the hand job? In both cases the girl goes from the "massage" to a light touch oil thing on your ass and thighs with light brushes of fingernails for added effect. After that she got me on my knees doggy style and starts playing with my nuts using varied tension and some of the fingernails again. Damn that feels good! She gets me on my back and starts with two handed work on my cock, some "hold twist" moves, some vari-speed stroking, more ball play and a few other moves I didn't quite understand but did feel damn good. Basically instead of just kind of robot milking machine like at some este places, they seem to know how to build you up, keep you on edge a while and bring you back before finally finishing you off. Note that the girls sit between your legs to strategically position themselves away from grabby hands but I didn't mind.

Worth Repeat? I can't say I'm going back there, I just kinda felt creeped out by the idea that the girls might be seriously stoned.

Thanks for the review. Sorry it was a weird experience.