Foreigner Friendly Pink Salons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit curious, and have a couple questions about these pink salons. How clean are the girls there? Are they tested regularly or how do they keep STDs in check? Furthermore for that matter, anyone here ever had any STD scares or issues with the "services" offered at these places or in Japan in general? Also on the note of BBBJ's at the pink salons, what are the rules for ejaculation? CIM/COF? Whats the standard rule/practice? Thanks folks! I appreciate any replies!

Too bad no one could answer my prior question. Anyway, a review of my trip to JanJan. In summation: Nothing to write home about. Girl was older, mid 30s perhaps, bit chubby. Room was darkened, but not too dim to see. Started with a Condom (by my own request), but be warned, the condoms they have on hand are made for smurfs. Bring your own. Unfortunately I got annoyed with the small shitty condom that only could cover a bit past my head, and towards the end just had her take it off and finish the job (fairly quickly) -- definitely against my better judgement. CIM. Several wet towels to clean with before and after. Hope I didn't catch, or start devolving something. Oh well, my decision, my consequences (hoping for none other than a lighter wallet) Other notes... Eh... very smokey room, crappy music. I did not specifically select a girl. Quality of the BJ was mediocre, but a bj is a bj I suppose. But really, nothing unique or thrilling about it other than the visual factors. Edit: Why do my sentence breaks and paragraphs get lumped together as one big wall? :-/

I am looking for pink salon around Yokohama. I have a good and a bad experience in Sagamo. One do it in very GF manner while the other one was rushing with her hand instead of BJ me.

I tried emotion 3 or 4 times. Most girls has more than 30 years. I will try cuties on meguro, the girls over there are in their twenties

First time poster here. I have been reading a lot of the reviews during the last couple of hours and have made my decision (mainly based on current funds). Depending what time i get out of work tomorrow I am going to head out to Jan Jan. It's kind of far but from what I have seen for the price it can't be beat. I'll post my first review tomorrow night hopefully. Thanks for all the info.

I tried emotion 3 or 4 times. Most girls has more than 30 years. I will try cuties on meguro, the girls over there are in their twenties

I tried to get into cuties a few months back. no foreigners.

Very ncie info TAG77! I will take a look and i wil give my impressions. Thanks fro posting!

So I did end up going to Jan Jan the other night. Overall it was a good and comfortable experience. At first I went out of the wrong exit at the train station but after getting back on track it was very easy to find. There were about three or four bouncers that were on the front and back side of the street but I just casually walked past them without so much as a glance. I was met as I was coming down the stairs by mama-san who led me inside. I don't know if they have raised the prices or it was just the day and time of the week but the price was 4,000 yen. After paying my entrance fee I was led to the front booth and given some iced tea. The decor was pretty old with velvet wall coverings and the wall lighting was all dusty and had cob webs all over it. It looked a lot like a haunted house. The music was pretty shitty but in the end I was neither there for the decor, nor the music. After about five minutes I was greeted by the lady who would be taking care of me for the evening. Her name escapes me at the moment, but she was probably in her early to mid 30's dressed very cute in a lace dress. We had a conversation in what broken English she could muster up. Something about American wrestling. As the conversation came to a close I was really hoping that it didn't count against my time. She then went right to work. Her tits were small but nice. Pretty standard BBBJ but it was to completion as stated by another user earlier in the thread (there was no half HJ). Touching was unlimited except for the b-hole, that was off limits. I wasn't really wanting to put a finger in there for fear of what I might find but I was willing to do it to put more info in the review. Afterwards I cleaned up and left. From what I could tell it wasn't all that busy, as I was one of two guys in there, but it may have been just because it was a Tuesday. This was a very friendly and comfortable establishment that I will be returning to. It's kind of far from where I am at (about 2 hours) and during rush hour it was not fun getting there.

THE FUTURE- Which exit did you take at the train station?
The south exit, there is a taxi stand on both exits, one has a break between the trees where the taxis park, that is the wrong one. You want the other side that has a tree in the middle.

Does anyone know if Jan Jan has a website? I can't find one and I would really like to pick out a girl before I go out there next time.

I really want to try out Hinomaru this week but it seems like a pretty good walk from Shinjuku station. I know where Jan Jan is so that seems like it will be getting a revisit this week.
Thoughts?

There is actually pretty minimal regulation of sexual fuzoku places. In fact I have read that Japan has the highest prevalence of gonorrhea and chlamydia in the developed world and that it seems to be due to the sheer number of commercial BBBJs performed (note that women develop symptoms of these conditions much less often than men do). If you go to a Japanese doctor with any kind of genital issues they will generally assume that you picked them up from a pink salon or other fuzoku place.

Usually the girls gargle immediately after pleasing each customer in order to kill off any bacteria they might have picked up, but this is more of an industry practice than a legal requirement, and is far from 100% effective to begin with.

I'm a bit curious, and have a couple questions about these pink salons. How clean are the girls there? Are they tested regularly or how do they keep STDs in check? Furthermore for that matter, anyone here ever had any STD scares or issues with the "services" offered at these places or in Japan in general? Also on the note of BBBJ's at the pink salons, what are the rules for ejaculation? CIM/COF? Whats the standard rule/practice? Thanks folks! I appreciate any replies!

I just looked over the Hinomaru website, but it seems to have some contradictory information. The header reads “open PM 9:00~ラストまで,” but the schedule suggests that some of the workers are there in the morning hours, since one profile reads “09:00 - 18:00”. Is the “PM” a typo? They are open in the daytime, right?

I just looked over the Hinomaru website, but it seems to have some contradictory information.

Which site are you looking at? The last few listings for their URL that I've have are all dead. I've heard they are open till the morning hours, but they might not be open all day long, too. Not sure.

In regards to STDs:

I think a big, big part of this is that the Japanese are much more interested in "keeping up appearances" than actually dealing with social problems. They know sex is going to happen, but they aren't going to do much to make it safe. They WILL however crack down on places that openly advertise illegal things or that make too much trouble for the police. They really don't care what happens in the paid sex areas as long as it doesn't disturb societal harmony. This is also why when a string of hostesses were drugged and raped, and several of them brutally murdered, the cops pretty much refused to investigate, because many of them were foreigners and weren't working legally.

And it's not just the mizu shobai realm that's out of whack either. I think female shaving downstairs is only now starting to become popular, because up to now, with the public bath houses women would likely be seen as sluts or prostitutes if they showed up with trimmed or shaved pubic areas. Birth control in Japan is usually accomplished via abortion because men would rather not wear condoms and women, in order to keep up appearances, don't publicly demand good birth control and rarely will go to their doctors to get it (plus, I'm pretty sure Japanese insurance doesn't cover the cost of birth control).

I mean, due to the officials looking the other way, paid sex is pretty rampant in Japan, and as a special bonus for guys that are willing to take the risk, lots of bareback options are readily available, but I don't know if its worth the other problems that it causes in Japan.

So I went down to DIO in Gotanda and they told me that it's 7000 yen for a BJ and not 3000 for 30 minutes with a BJ. Anyone also got that here? I refused by the way.

Any foreigner friendly places in Minato-ku like Akasaka, roppongi etc?

Hey Tokyo Joe - Could you kindly give me an idea what to look for as far a sign goes? I've been to Saguma a few years ago and I remember this street, but some of the guys outside look like mean MoFos'.

If you can read Japanese at all, there's a giant vertical sign out front that says 'Hinomaru'. Like this:

You can't miss it. There's also a tout out front that will wave you in like he's directing traffic on an aircraft carrier. Big staircase that goes up to the second floor.

Anybody know what time the Jan Jan place opens? I am a early afternoon type of guy, try to avoid the drunk Japanese guys.

Hi everybody,
i just went Jan Jan this evening; well, its first time, and some people talk nice about the place, so maybe i just had bad luck: i will never comeback there; the reason is that the girl was so ugly, very old, very fat, absolutely drunk... puff so bad experience! by the way, its true that the background music is anoying: some kind of disco house style music... the music does not help to concentrate so much. So, maybe there are prtty nice girls there but i dont want to assume the risk to repeat with todays girl (so disgusting!).

Okay guys, I stopped being a lurker, got on the train and ventured to Gotanda. It's funny because a friend of mine once told me a few years ago that the nickname for Gotanda is "Blow-Tanda." I found out why this true yesterday when I found the "Dio" place based on very good directions on their web page cited above. Being Italian I thought it hilarious that the place would have a name like that because "Dio" means God in Italian! Had no problems finding the place. It was 5 p.m. and three guys were standing outside yelling something in Japanese. When I turned towards them they waved me over. Nobody spoke Japanese, so they just pointed to this steep, small stairwell. I went up the stairs and got stopped by another guy who was headed down the stairs. He said something in Japanese and I opened my wallet, realizing he was saying something about the fee. I gave the guy 7,000 Yen, somehow expecting to pay less. I went upstairs and was led into this really dark room with about ten sofas all pointed towards the door. I sat there for about five minutes until this Japanese guy walked in and sat down right behind me in another booth. That was kinda' weird, but whatever. Then a chick with a towel comes in, greets me, hands me the hot towel thingie, tells me to "Changie Clothie," and I dropped trow. She cleaned my private parts, then she got naked. She was in real good shape with soft, white skin and a nice rack. She allowed: kissing, petting, touching the bush, and did a pretty good job of acting the part of a BJ Ho. I didn't know if I was going to get a HJ or BJ, but it turned out to be the latter. It was done bareback and she must have been chewing gum beforehand because I could feel the tingle on my stick. Anyway, that lasted about 10 minutes, and she managed to keep the "milk" in her mouth w/o spitting it out and started saying something in Japanese, so that was really funny. Then another chick shows up, we go through the whole deal again. As a first-timer to this type of deal, I found it odd that the chick is doing this to you while people are walking by, like you're in a train station waiting area. I would give this place an A- for being both Gaijin friendly and an A+ for having good looking Asian ladies doing God's work. Did not ask for names of the ladies, sorry guys, it's not my thing. The girls are all good looking, no hags, teethless old bags, or sweat-hogs that I could see. I will definitely go back and see if they give a discount if you only get one chick. Any feedback from other people would be most appreciated.

Mister Roberto over and out ...

Hi everybody,
i just went Jan Jan this evening; well, its first time, and some people talk nice about the place, so maybe i just had bad luck: i will never comeback there; the reason is that the girl was so ugly, very old, very fat, absolutely drunk... puff so bad experience! by the way, its true that the background music is anoying: some kind of disco house style music... the music does not help to concentrate so much. So, maybe there are prtty nice girls there but i dont want to assume the risk to repeat with todays girl (so disgusting!).

Thanks for sharing your experience, although negative. I was thinking about checking that place out, but I have second thoughts now after reading about the loud music and sweat-hog chicks that work there.

Status
Not open for further replies.