Reaction score
Date/Time: 12/30/14 / 4am
Provider: Aiki? Chinese provider, but doesn't matter
Contact Info: None; street touts will find out
Type/Location: Massage; FS
Language Specifics: I used Mandarin
Session Length/Fee: 10,000 Yen
Details:
Ok first off thank you for this community. Long time lurker and appreciate all the sharing on here. Here's my chance to give back. This neighborhood by the Gotanda station is where Dio is. I've been there but the girls there are hideous. Once I went to find Dio and it was closed and ended up walking these streets a bit and found these places. I'll review my experience from this trip.

In talking w/ my provider I found out their area opens around 8pm normally but start earlier around 6pm for the holidays. The area is around Dio but if you're at the Gotanda station and just exit East of the station you'll see the massive Big Echo store. I usually just snake through the streets in this area talking to the touts. The specific one I visited is marked in this google map: https://goo.gl/maps/CPKmM
But I asked the provider how to find it, if there was a name and she said there's no name and they used to have one but removed it. From the google map street view I shared its through the tall archway next to the vending machines on the 3rd floor, but I would never find it w/o the touts.

Strategy: So I just walk around this area by myself which is usually littered w/ Japanese business men loitering or drunk. There are Chinese female touts stationed every corner. They see you coming from a distance and don't run away or avoid just walk normally, make a little eye contact and they'll come over but they're pretty aggressive so they'll usually come say hi anyways. They are ALL the same. Seriously. I talked to 3 of them and I asked the same questions: Do you speak Mandarin? Yes. how much? 10,000 Yen. Everything included? Yes. Can I see the girls? Yes, we have pictures. No I want to SEE the girls. Generally they are fine, but one tout said no so I walked away. So one caveat, I speak Mandarin and so do they so that's one barrier. But honestly, you don't need language for these. Just confirm 1000 for everything. But you don't even need that. Act like you've been before, confirm you want to go with them and they'll take you.

The Selection: The tout takes me to the archway and tells me, 3rd floor. Doesn't even go with me. I hear her calling on he walkie talkie that I'm coming and I speak Mandarin. I open the door and its a tiny little lounge area w/ pictures on the table. Of course these mean nothing. So I tell them I want to see the girls. The guy was very accommodating. He takes a min to call a few girls together and takes me to the hallway to peak at the girls he has ready. There are two. Right one has a perfect figure, busty, thin waist, I can tell she's a little older, but even her face has work done to make her look young. The left one looks more plain, shorter, not as thin. So I say right one. In hindsight, I should have asked to see more girls. Sigh, next time. We learn so much each trip, right? So I pay the guy the 1000 Yen.

The Prep: She grabs me takes me to her "stall". Mind you the selection was in this large room that has mini divided sections for the "stalls". Literally feels like horse stables. Walls don't reach the ceiling so you can generally hear anything you want to. I try to tune it out, haha but there are many people getting it on all around. She leads me to our stall and its wide enough for the mattress alone, 4 ft wide? I can't even step inside. Oh and they all have sliding divider "doors" that don't really work that well. So I take my shoes off inside the slider in the 1ft of space between the slider and the mattress. I strip. She comes in and hands me the valuables baggie. I already stashed my stuff, but she insists I use it, so I dig out my cash and watch and throw it into the bag to make her happy. Then she leads me to the shower stall. Also tiny. She puts my valuables baggie on the faucet and soaps me up and rinses me. Definitely not sexual, very functional, but she's very... herself. So I feel really comfortable. She soaps the pole well, but in a playful way again not that sexy.

The Party: We go back to our tiny stall and she tells me to lie face up. She dries me off then asks if she may go down on me. A little BBBJ. From her voice I can tell she's older, real years like 40, but I'm asian and have an eye for their real age. She could pass for 20's w/ this low lighting though. B/c of that I'm not initially attracted but she's very comfortable and relaxed so I feel its pretty easy to just go with it. She starts sucking and I'm not hard at all, but she don't care. She just quitely enjoys her work and so instead of focusing on getting my hardon, I just kick back and relax. After some time I'm like, sure why not, let's do this. She grabs a rubber, puts it in her mouth and slides it on. She is having a grand ol' time riding CG. After a bit I push her down into missionary. She enjoys the move. Then we switch to doggy and I finish.

The Post: She tells me to lie down. She cleans me up then tells me to turn over for massage. She works my back while we chat for a decent amount of time, maybe 20 minutes? She's no CMT but at least she puts some pressure on there. Nice relaxing post-CFS. This is where I pepper her with questions for you fellow mongers! The place is almost all Chinese girls run by Japanese management. There are quite a few girls and I heard them mention 2nd floor often too. She said there can be up to 15 girls there. Oh yeah, when I was showering I saw some really fine ladies which is why in the selection I should have held out for a better girl. I found out their hours of 8pm start.

The Exit: She eventually tells me, ready to shower? So I grab my towel and my valuables baggie and she leaves me in the shower to clean myself up. I finish, grab my baggie get dressed and head out.

Recommendation: Yes. I like this option b/c you can select the girls, very affordable (FS for 1000 Yen), and easy to figure out. If I were a non-asian w/o Mandarin skills I think you could navigate w/o language. I felt safe to leave anytime too. I actually did walk out of another place b/c the 2 girls they had were no-go.

The minuses: The place is pretty chaotic w/ girls running around and I guess other mongers but I wasn't really noticing. I tune that out so I guess it didn't bother me, but just gotta go with it. I don't care about Japanese vs. Chinese except for the language difference but may bother some. Some of the girls I saw there are girls I'd pickup at a club.

Hope this helps, happy hunting!

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for the places!
You mentioned that it is only 1000yen?
Or missing one zero?

Related to your post did Dio stick you with one of two obesely fat providers or the 50/60 year old cleaning lady? I actually am interested to see anyone who went recently's experience. One of the fat providers I might be able to bear but couldn't even pretend to bear the old lady.

How long was the session for ¥10,000? By the way nice post.

Dear Lord, FS for 1000 yen? I would have been all over that place if that was the case. (Rhyming yo) :p

Good thing you corrected it, OP. You might wanna edit your post though, not many people read the comments and focus only on the OP's post.

Dio was quite a while ago. I've been twice total. The first time the first girl was pretty cute, GND. The second was hideous looking, a little chubby, probably 30's.

The second time the first was chubby, the second was old and chubby. I let her try and did my best to imagine I was elsewhere. :p

Session was about 45 minutes. Decent massage time to just chill, not so much for therapeutic reasons.

Thanks Al Lin. Look forward in more of your reviews.

Don't speak too much mandarin (intermediate-ish), but is this enough:

我回说中文,也回说日文。我的日文很流行。

有没有作爱?

多少?很贵、要一点儿便宜。
可以看女儿吗?

不要看照片。要看看女儿们。
要看别的女儿。(能不能看别的女儿吗?)

I'd rather negotiate in Japanese, but I could handle this level of Chinese... Have negotiated barbershops and ktvs in China before.

Last edited: