Guest viewing is limited

Himawari - Korean sute

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an excellent case study of why so many places reject foreigners.

Yeah- its really sad. After all the checking we do, and the effort we take to actually go to the place and come back here to share information, and how we always try to not only treat the girls, but the tencho with respect to nuture a good GF place, it just takes one guy to ruin it for everyone.

Last edited:
Dooyan stop being such a cunt and calling these women "dogs", that's a pretty disgusting and disrespectful thing to say about somebody.

I see and calling somebody a cunt (which is a women body part) is not?!! you sure made a good point.
Then explain to me how rating women in numbers any different?
its just the way I raite ugly women!you don't need to like it or hate it. unless your an ugly women that is. so stop whining like a little girl you idiot.

Yes, I am Japanese but what does that have to do with this?

Pieces don't match in your puzzle here.

You say that you are fluent in Japanese, have been living here for 10 years...but still...

You ignore that paying Y10.000- is as much of a gamble...how come you don't know that? Complaining and ranting to the staff of a shop that offers full sex for ichimanyen is kinda too awkward. You don't fit the profile of somebody who is fluent in Japanese and living here for 10 years. I can expect your behavior from anybody who has just arrived and is kinda "lost".

Anybody who is that long in Japan should know the expectations from paying only Y10.000-. That is the same price for the pink shops years ago in Kawazaki before the police raid or the street girls working near the DVD room Kintaro and Hanataro at Machida.

You want ideal body girls... spare a few more bills.

If you're Japanese and unless you're living under a rock, you can find a Japanese place that offer a full service for about the same amount you are after all Japanese and the shops will not refuse you like they do to us.
"don't fit the profile of somebody who is fluent in Japanese and living here for 10 years"well I really don't care. "ideal body girls... spare a few more bills" I see. Like I stated in my previous post I wanted to try a Korean girl this time and because I don't really know a lot of them I went there.

dude, you acted like a 6-year-old-kid who cried because his father bought him something that he didn't like.
chill out man.
you want more beautiful girls with 10k yen? go to singapore, thailand, malaysia or indonesia. i heard cunt is cheaper there.

I might as well cuz I have been feeling like being in kindergarten, and please read the previous posts!! its tiring to explain the basics over here. I don't know is it really that hard to read from the beginning or people here just like to give opinions from their asses?!!

after all I wrote what happend with me and wanted to share it over here, you don't really have to like it or what is the point of writing in here.

This is an excellent case study of why so many places reject foreigners.

On the contrary dear sir, it is people like you that accept any treatment that let shops like that take advantage of us. Instead of giving us the good looking girls they give us the ugly ones cuz you will still with anybody.

And please do some kind of research before you write!!the sex industry in Japan refuse us either cuz they suspect that we have disease or cuz we dont speak Japanese.

Yeah- its really sad. After all the checking we do, and the effort we take to actually go to the place and come back here to share information, and how we always try to not only treat the girls, but the tencho with respect to nuture a good GF place, it just takes one guy to ruin it for everyone.

I will agree with you on that it is sad!! your so called info is misplaced. your really something!! and if you don't know what GF really mean I will suggest using the dictionary again .

Hey all.

New to this type of thing and nervous about it. 10k for full service sounds great. Has anyone been there recently? Would going on a Friday night be a bad idea (too busy?)

Please let me know if this is still in buisness and still FS. Great thread so far, just have not seen an update in awhile.

Also, I speak next to no Japanese...will that be a huge problem? Will I get to pick the girl? It sounds like I should ask for the English speaking ones.

What stop on the metro should I get off on?

Nervousnewguy,

Go to page 7 of this thread it has direction information. There is a place in Gotanda on the JR Yamanote Line called Raku. You may be much better off than Himawari - Korean sute. Do a TAG search for Raku and you will find information. Read this entire thread and you will get a better idea of this place.

Last edited:
I was passing Himawari recently and the shop is now called Eve, イーブ. No idea if it's new management etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.