Guest viewing is limited

Hinomaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
(from the ones I have read here I know by myself that Hinomaru is better than JanJan). I like Hinomaru, but I have been to Janjan twice, both on a Sunday afternoon, recently. And the three or four girls that I remember were at least if not better than the standard of Jun at Hinomaru. Maybe it's the day that you go on?

Thanks for your replies above. First thing - definitely not interested in group activities or sharing :p

I simply am completely new to the scene and very hesitant to even approach these places alone. If my friends back home were with me this trip I would be going with them, as it would make me feel more relaxed, is all.

Secondly, I am not 100% gaijin. I am of Japanese descent but grew up in a western country, I speak basic conversational Japanese (virtually without accent), so not sure if this would open up opportunity for someone here to access non-foreigner places if I was there as well.

Like you, I was apprehensive at first. But then I thought fuck it, why not?
I ended up justifying it in my head as a business transaction. But I also went early, just before noon to limit the number of people in the area seeing my doughy white frame walk into this place. But it didn't matter, people don't care.

Just to add some comments on the girls themselves at Hinomaru, I was there the other day and saw Hana. She was the only one available at the time (relatively early morning). She's a little bigger than I like (I have a bit of a fetish for very thin) however, I was eager to play/ what she lacks in looks she more than makes up for in technique. Highly recommend if you get the chance.

Just some questions
can I go in and get a BJ with condom? If so will I need to bring my own? Do I just ask them at the counter or ask the girl?

Just some questions
can I go in and get a BJ with condom? If so will I need to bring my own? Do I just ask them at the counter or ask the girl?

Yes. I have often done this. You can just ask the lady when she comes to service you. They usually have a condom, but may have to go and get it from one of the staff. I have often brought my own. They usually assume that most customers want one without a condom, so don`t usually bring one, and will have to go and get one.
Takes them a minute then all systems go!!! Have fun!

Last edited:
Yes. I have often done this. You can just ask the lady when she comes to service you. They usually have a condom, but may have to go and get it from one of the staff. I have often brought my own. They usually assume that most customers want one without a condom, so don`t usually bring one, and will have to go and get one.
Takes them a minute then all systems go!!! Have fun!

Yup. If you bring your own (which is probably a good idea in general in the Tokyo P4P scene), just give it to the girl after you sit down. If you don't bring your own, she's probably not going to understand much English, so if you speak slowly she'll get it. "Condom" in Japanese is basically the same thing -- "Con-doh-mu", so even if you just use that word questioningly, she'll get it. And you can take pride in yourself for speaking some Japanese to boot. :)

Too bad that Ayaka "graduated." I know there is another Ayaka there now, but it's not the same Ayaka who was there until I believe last July. I had her 5 times and it was always a pleasure to have her. I think she must have moved onto better things or something. Does anyone have any info on the previous Ayaka? I always loved her blow jobs and her tits and loved kissing her cheeks. Her only weakness was her ass.

Hi all,
I thought since you all directed me to Hinomaru I would add my experience.
I'm a white guy with barely conversational Japanese.

I went last week and found the place after looking around for about 20 minutes.
The older guy at the bottom of the stairs spoke some broken English and led me upstairs.
There were only 3 girls available at the time, all of them looked average at best. I asked the guy I'll take whoever had the biggest tits. I took the 20 minute option which was 4000 yen.

The main room is a row of booths on one side of it. The booths are all pointed in the same direction and you can see what are couples are up to (I didn't stare or anything). Most of the guys there seemed like Salarymen enjoying a GFE. One thing I wasn't expecting is how dark it was in there. For some reason I was imagining the room to look like the waiting room in a bus station.

My girl came to the booth - I think she was the girl in the photo but the photo was so shopped up it was hard to tell. She was average to below average looking, maybe 4/10... chubby and I guess a little used up looking. She was friendly enough, my Japanese is terrible so we spoke mostly English. Her name started with an M I think, and she said she was from Osaka. I didn't care for the GFE at all, I needed my dick sucked and maybe cop a feel while get sucked me off. She asked me to pull down my pants, she wiped down my cock and balls and went at it. I kissed and played with her tits and fingered her pussy a little bit. She gave a great BJ - one of the best I have ever had. She didn't stop for about 15 minutes until I came. I shot a huge load in her mouth and she took it all in with a smile.

Overall I'd say I'll do it again but hopefully with a more attractive girl. I was coming from Chiba so it would be nice to have something closer to my home - at least on the east side of Tokyo.

I went to http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/top.html yesterday.
Had http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/castprof.html?id=3 Maria #8.

I love Pink Salons that open early, in case I end up by myself after clubbing. She told me that back in the days, it used to open from 5 am when customers were many in early hours but things changed nowadays.

(Does anybody know of a PS in Shinjuku that opens earlier than Hinomaru 9.00?)

I have been to many PSs and I had never entered a place with a stairway before, it felt kinda elegant. As said in the preceding pages, there was the board with three rows: Top: available, mid and low unavailable. Since I was the second visitor and only one old guy arrived before me. I had no options, so midrow doesn't exactly mean "currently unavailable". The board doesn't really help at all in my opinion since the girls are not going to be looking like that everyday and more important, they lack the basic description boobs, waist, hips nor their height.

Maria has no boobs and it petite. She has good technique and when doing whatever else but BJ-ing, she will keep her hands on your johnny, unless you tell her mouth only which she did from the start but grabbed it anyways when time was closing on us. Her overall is fine, she starts with a nice chat, hugs and kisses and after the service keeps chatting with enthusiasm.

From the 5 options: 20mins - 30mins - 40mins - 50mins - 60mins, I chose half an hour for 6.000Y. I don't know how much they differ apart from the timing (because it was my first time there) but with Maria I think it was just right choice. Hopefully next time I can get a girl with boobs but will have to memorize their names and pictures so I know who to pick.
I had Maria 8 today. She was apologetic about her small boobs but everything you say is true. She knows how to please including kissing while rubbing your dick through your trousers. A real minx. Her day off is Wednesday. Lovely 29 year old who put a bit of a boost to my day

Is Jun still there. Reading the comments here I think I want to start with her, when I get there in April. After that I will probably try the others and if they are not as good, at least I can always go back to Jun ;)

While there are quite a lot of reviews here, I thought I'd add my two cents.

I went yesterday to Hinomaru in the afternoon. Two choices, Jun and someone else, so I went with Jun. It was relatively quiet in there - there might've been a couple of other people, maybe. Only four women were on the board, including the two at the top row (the available ones), and when they moved Jun's picture down, there were three on the bottom and one left on the top.

So I paid for the 20 minute course, the inside tencho shows me to my seat, which is the front couch. I didn't know what to expect when I went in there, and it was a little different than I'd expected. There's sort-of a wall between the two rows of couches/loveseats, with beads or hanging things to kind-of block the view. It's quite dark.

Jun came in and sat down, and we had a couple of minutes of chit-chat, and then she took her panties off and loosened her cover. I will say that in my opinion, she has a pretty awesome body in that oriental way - not a big rack but big nipples, soft skin, not muscular but not fat either. Her legs appeared to be in good shape. I think she is cute, she has a nice smile and is pretty sweet, actually. I think she has a great body. Shaves the hair, felt like.

I took off my pants and she laughed because I wasn't wearing underwear (I figured why bother). She went at it, and was good ... but the whole situation was new to me and a little weird, so I didn't fire in my allotted time, and I forgot the word for extension. She seemed very disappointed and apologized all the way out. Gave me a meishi with a little message on it.

So today, being a holiday, I went back to finish the job. I got there before noontime and she was busy, so I made an appointment with Jun for 30 minutes in the afternoon and paid up front. I idled and got some food nearby, and returned at the appointed time. The tenchos - both the street guy and the inside guy - were waiting outside for me when I came back. They were all smiles, very polite, very welcoming. The inside guy walked me in, had me wait a few minutes, then seated me, this time in the little booth at the back. I don't know if it's because it was very quiet today, with it being the holiday, or because I booked a half hour, or what. I went with it. There are two couches in there and quite a bit of room.

When Jun came in and saw that it was me, she jumped in my lap and hugged me, thanking me for coming back. Today, it was ... a different story, shall we say. Really just ... rocking. Loved it. She was awesome.

Afterwards, with some time left, we were chatting and she asked me where I was staying, and whether they might have a problem with girlfriends coming to visit. I am really, really tempted, but that would really not be possible given my situation. The first rule of mongering should probably be don't shit where you eat, and this would be a dump in the dining room. However, I may go back and ask if she might like to have dinner or something ... hearing about whoever it was who met her at a love hotel here ... I have to say, it's very tempting. Probably a terrible idea. But really tempting.

It was a *great* experience today and I'm very glad I went, and very likely will go back.

Whoever was asking about cleaning up: Jun excused herself afterwards and asked me to wait. She discreetly spit the load in a bunch of tissues and/or wipes and took that (and herself) away, then returned 2-3 minutes later. I expect she rinsed or gargled and cleaned herself. Also, in each couch area, there is a table with an ashtray, some tissues, some wipes, and an alcohol dispenser. I liberally applied alcohol to my hands before we started (she took care of my equipment), and did the same after we were finished. I also sort-of "washed" my face with the alcohol as well, since I went down on her. Lastly, I took extra care to liberally dose my equipment with it several times. That's about all anyone can really do short of using a condom, hopefully it will be enough.

The tenchos were equally nice on the way out, and I left very happy. A great experience. She's an excellent service provider, not just for the sex - she knew all the things to say to put me at ease and make me feel like I was special. She seems really sweet. All that will be enough to bring me back.

Just out of curiosity, do you think it would be possible to have her at the hotel I will stay if she agrees, outside Hinomaru? Or is it a taboo in places like this? Ta

Requesting a meeting outside of the club is highly frowned upon, at least by the club. I think if you saw a girl a number of times and she was comfortable with you, asking for an outside date might get a favorable response. But the club still isn't going to like it at all.

Reactions: Huncock
Is JShe's a woman who I'd like fs with.still there. Reading the comments here I think I want to start with her, when I get there in April. After that I will probably try the others and if they are not as good, at least I can always go back to Jun ;)
She was there yesterday and gave great service. She's a woman who Id like to go the full mile with if i had the chance.

Reactions: Huncock
We are locking agency threads- If you have a review, please post a new thread in the reviews page, and if you have a new question, please post it in the Questions/Answers/Warnings forum. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.