Guest viewing is limited

Ichigo - Otsuka

It's fairly new and clean. The lighting is better. The standard of women is a bit better.

NIce.
What's the privacy like there?
How's it set up?

Cheers

Not to spread rumors or try to beat up on someone's business or anything (I've never been to Ichigo myself), but there was a long thread on ISG this summer about guys catching STDs after visiting Ichigo.

It's fairly open, so not good for shy guys.

I haven't caught anything from there by the way.

I was one of those who had both a bad experience at Ichigo Club, AND felt a little funny for 2 weeks afterward as well. Funny as in not burning, but almost burning when taking a leak. It cleared up on its own (thank god), but that gave me a pretty good scare. I swore off all cheap pink salons after that. If I must take on a little risk, I'd rather it be from some smoking hot girl than from someone from Ichigo.

Never had a single problem with repeat visits to JanJan and Hinomaru, though.

Ichigo's only virtue is the price. Of the 2 girls who serviced me, the first was a 3 on a scale of 10. (horse faced, mid 30s, chunky body, but effective), and the second was so huge that I couldn't tell if I was fondling her tits or a roll of waist fat. If that kind of thing is up your ally, great, but if you do play at Ichigo, make sure to give your bits a good antiseptic soap bath after play.

I was one of those who had both a bad experience at Ichigo Club, AND felt a little funny for 2 weeks afterward as well. Funny as in not burning, but almost burning when taking a leak. It cleared up on its own (thank god), but that gave me a pretty good scare. I swore off all cheap pink salons after that. If I must take on a little risk, I'd rather it be from some smoking hot girl than from someone from Ichigo.

Ichigo's only virtue is the price. Of the 2 girls who serviced me, the first was a 3 on a scale of 10. (horse faced, mid 30s, chunky body, but effective), and the second was so huge that I couldn't tell if I was fondling her tits or a roll of waist fat. If that kind of thing is up your ally, great, but if you do play at Ichigo, make sure to give your bits a good antiseptic soap bath after play.

Just to commit on catching and STD and it clearing up on its own. That is not likely to happen so I don't think the problem you had was an STD because it cleared itself up on its own.

Does this place have a dress code? I heard some places require you to wear a suit for service.

There is no dress-code. If you look like a homeless person they might not let you in though.

x2...STDs dont clear up.
This is the reason that some STDs still travel through society....when people dont show symptoms they assume they dont have anything. More than one STD can often not show symptoms at all in some people.

CBJ isnt a bad idea in these places. Definitely not as fun :( but will keep you from getting something on you that you cant wash off. :p

x2...STDs dont clear up.
This is the reason that some STDs still travel through society....when people dont show symptoms they assume they dont have anything. More than one STD can often not show symptoms at all in some people.

CBJ isnt a bad idea in these places. Definitely not as fun :( but will keep you from getting something on you that you cant wash off. :p

I hope I didn't catch a STD from Ichigo, but I am nearly certain I did catch a UT infection, seeing as how I hadn't played recently before Ichigo, hadn't played after Ichigo, and the timing seemed pretty damn suspicious.

I don't know- after leaving Ichigo, even though it was cheap, I really found myself wondering why I bothered paying for what I experienced, when saving up more cash would result in a better play experience (although with the same risks) with a hotter girl.

I have been back here a couple of times recently. Good service by the providers. Sakura / Yukari take a good load.

Reiko is a good one. She is 26 years old and has a full-time job as a waitress at a wedding place.