Date/Time: Evening.

Provider:
Shibuya Seafari

Contact Info:
http://www.shibuya-seafari.com/ - 03-3461-0417

Type/Location: Fashion Health - Shibuya-ku Dogenzaka 1-13-2

Session Length/Fee:
40minutes / 10,000円

Physical Description: Slightly overweight, 32, big nipples, trimmed. She tied her long hair back like a stewardess - which is good for me.

Details:

I was politely greeted at the entrance of the place by a polite Japanese guy. I said I didn't have a preference of girl. He gave me choice anyway and recommended Izumi as she was the youngest. I went with his recommendation. After sitting in the waiting room for about 5 minutes Izumi appeared. I didn't pay a nomination fee.

Izumi is a bit bigger than the usual skinny J-chicks. I prefer the meaty ones so no problem for me.

We went to the shower room for a quick shower and mouth wash. Then into the bedroom for some action. She gives a very good BBJ, followed by Sumatra. I finished with a BBJ CIM.

Actually I was hoping for FS but as reported previously it is not guaranteed so I didn't push for it. I wanted to pound that gal from behind with her tied back hair. Basically if women are decent looking I prefer FS. With the less attractive ones I prefer a BJ. To be honest I avoided the 30 minute morning course as I thought FS would less likely be on the menu. Your Mileage May Vary.

Other points of note. Izumi mentioned that a lot of different types of foreigners go there. Apparently it is popular with non-Japanese speaking Koreans.

Please also note that not only did Izumi have smokers breath. My shirt also smelled a bit smoky when I left. I guess everyone smokes in these joints.

I will probably go back. If I get Izumi again, I wouldn't be disappointed.

Thanks to Sushilover, Crabbyjoe and TokyoNightSights for their insights on this place. It is only 4 minutes from Hachiko but it is at the end of a street so you wouldn't find it unless you were looking for it.