Guest viewing is limited

Jan Jan Bit Of A Change?

kjimene69247

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, today I went to Jan jan it was about 2:30. I have been before so I kinda know what to expect. However, it has been about a year. I get there at sugamo station. I forgot the exit maybe SOUTH A1-4 I think.

Anyway, got a cute little chubby girl maybe late 20s or very early 30. Face was cute about 7 got a cbj. That was shocking, usally it's bbj. Technique was great I popped. She had undies on with a skirt but I moved them aside and played a bit down there.

Was rather happy overall we had a little chat and I left.
I saw some of the regular girls there but I might have try it again.

I went to JanJan today for the first time in months. Usually there is the older guy and / or the mama-San taking the cash etc inside the shop. Today there was a younger guy aswell. It seemed like he was being trained.

Anyway I had Akira today for the first time. She has a bunch of earrings and tattoos. And a mix of blonde / black hair. Very slutty in appearance.

She came to my sofa with a bunch of wet towels but didn't clean my pole in the pre-bj stage. This was the first that this step had been missed out at JanJan in all the times that I had been there.

Good bbj. But not much small talk at the end. I am not sure how much of the 20 minutes I had used though.

I went to JanJan today for the first time in months. Usually there is the older guy and / or the mama-San taking the cash etc inside the shop. Today there was a younger guy aswell. It seemed like he was being trained.

Anyway I had Akira today for the first time. She has a bunch of earrings and tattoos. And a mix of blonde / black hair. Very slutty in appearance.

She came to my sofa with a bunch of wet towels but didn't clean my pole in the pre-bj stage. This was the first that this step had been missed out at JanJan in all the times that I had been there.

Good bbj. But not much small talk at the end. I am not sure how much of the 20 minutes I had used though.

I never use the full 20. Do my thing. Have a smoke. Then go. But I think there is change going on. I'll check them out agian. I have never had Akira before. So, I hope I get her next time. Did you go day or evening?

I got there around 6pm. I think some ladies were starting / finishing their shifts so there were about 6 ladies there.

By the way, the JanJan people own one of the places on the opposite side of the alley-way. That place used to be gaijin friendly too but then they started to redirect everyone to JanJan. Interestingly it was 100% bj with condom. I used to go there though because the girls were better quality.

Anyway, it means Japanese customers at least have a choice.

I got there around 6pm. I think some ladies were starting / finishing their shifts so there were about 6 ladies there.

By the way, the JanJan people own one of the places on the opposite side of the alley-way. That place used to be gaijin friendly too but then they started to redirect everyone to JanJan. Interestingly it was 100% bj with condom. I used to go there though because the girls were better quality.

Anyway, it means Japanese customers at least have a choice.
That strip has like 4 of them. The first one same side as Jan was ok with forginers. Across from them no. Then Jan jan.

There was one at the very end that was cbj she had the biggest tits I have seen in Japan.

Her face was ok and she was older. Are you talking about this one?

The one furthest from Sugamo station is in the same group as JanJan. I haven't tried getting in there in years. Previously they said no gaijins. Also the doorman has negative body language whenever I have walked passed.

I have been to two others on the strip but not recently.

And I went to another one on the other side of station years ago too. But the woman was a bit too fat so I didn't go back.

Reactions: Jimmydr
The recruiting page is interesting
More important than looks character & personality is important.
I'll take looks..

Not sure of the exact translation of one of the items at the end of the system page.
Near the end were it lists 以下の方の入店を禁じます - the below people are forbid to enter the shop, there is 外国人やその他スタップが相応しくないと判断した方.
My translation on this would be that the refusal of foreigners is up to the judgement of staff.
Anyone know if that is the correct translation? Never heard of anyone getting refused entry here :)

I think it means, "Foreigners AND anyone else the staff does not like the look of….". I guess the latter would include minors, drunks, yaks (two-legged and four-legged), Chewbacca The Wookiee, etc.

A cleaner translation would be "foreigners (and others) whom our staff judges to be unsuitable for entry."

Rob has the correct translation.

Reactions: mxs-
I have met; Sayaka, Hikaru and Asami. The pics aren't a good likeness - Asami has had dyed blond hair for at least two years.

The schedule on the homepage will be useful in deciding whether it is worth going or not depending on the 'cast list'.

All the girls provide excellent service in my experience. It is a bit of a stereo-type but averagely nice looking woman give better service than super hot ones.

It is a place to go if you suddenly have some free time and want to unload in a safe and friendly environment.

There used to be a gal called Shino at JanJan who could suck the crome off a tail pipe. It seems she has disappeared...

Looks a lot better than rolling the dice & trying Dio in Gotanda.

If you want beautiful go elsewhere. Asami is my favorite.

3,000 yen for 20 minutes 12.00 to 7pm.
4,00o yen after 7pm.

i just went here, prices the same, janjan is still pretty good, foreigners ok, and the girl i had did a great bbbj and was fairly good looking and kind but a bit old and had tiny breasts.

imho , cbj is not good, so i try to ask first before proceeding in these places.

Last edited:
Is it difficult to get here from the Shinyurigaoka station? I used Googlemaps to plot a course, but am not sure if I would need to be able to read Kanji (or any type of Japanese) to get to the right station.

Takes about an hour, change at Shinjuku.

You shouldn't need any Japanese skills to navigate there, as all the stations have the romanji reading of their name, and the Yamanote line has announcements in English.

Reactions: Magnod