Guest viewing is limited

Kagami At Sexy Cat, Kanda

nihonzuki

TAG Member
Reaction score
With the information in this forum I gained the confidence to venture out and try one of Tokyo's P4P services, so time to give back.

Date/Time: May 20, 2015, 9:30am

Provider: Kagami http://sexy-cat-k.jp/employee/鏡/

Contact Info: http://sexy-cat-k.jp/

Type/Location: Sexy Cat is related to NewYork NewYork and several other establishments which provide in-house service short of FS. I chose it over NYNY because the women seemed more to my liking (even with their faces masked on the website) and the location is just a minute's walk from Kanda station. There a small but easy to see sign in the alley outside the shop.

Language Specifics: I have a decent command of Japanese conversation, so I was able to call beforehand, make sure Kagami was there, and make an appointment. Kagami said she might understand a little English, but no speaking ability. But Kagami said they had gotten clients who couldn't speak Japanese or English!

Session Length/Fee: 50 minutes nominal, 40 minutes actual,Y10300, $85.

Physical Description: Kagami looked close to the age on the website, 29, but she was plumper than her pictures. Waist sizes of 62 or greater look fairly thick on these small statured women. She had a very cute face, nice curves and good skin with some subtle tatoos, and nice hands and manner. She was cordial and friendly, like most Japanese in service industries. I was able to engage her in conversation when we weren't busy. This was my first time at P4P and Kagami instantly put me at ease so I could enjoy it.

Details: The setup sounded identical to NYNY: there was a male tencho to welcome and direct you, a woman behind a cage which took the house fee (Y4800 + Y500 for choosing a provider), a small waiting room with TV and reading material, and several small rooms/baths where the action took place. Everything takes place in the same room so no worries about your stuff. Kagami gave me a soft drink while she got the bath ready. Then we both stripped down and she washed me down while I was sitting on a small plastic bath stool. That by itself was very nice! That was followed by a soak in the bath while we brushed our teeth and rinsed with mouthwash. Then it was over to the table where she didn't waste any time getting to work. She didn't seem to mind being touched anywhere: DFK, DATY, BBBJ. On the other hand she didn't respond passionately either, but maybe that's to be expected when you do this every day. However she was smiling the whole time so it was a friendly atmosphere. She wasn't able to finish me by herself (I had to help), but that 's what happens as you age! Then it was another wash, another soak, and then we got dressed and she politely reminded me of her 5000 yen service charge. It wasn't until I was walking back to the station that I realized we had probably ended about 10 minutes early, but I was still satisfied. Next time I'll keep my watch on and get a massage with the extra time! Like other reviewers, I found it to be a very relaxing, pleasurable experience where you could really feel carefree.

Recommendation: 'm tempted to try it again with another woman. I doubt anything like this at this price is available in the States.

Reactions: TheScientist
Was there any options of longer time with the provider? ☺️