Guest viewing is limited

Kanae Of Fantasy, Ikebukuro

Floridian

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just to slightly correct myself, in my experience MOST of the girls @ Fantasy look like their photo, but Kanae (かなえ) is one exception. Her panel picture, I was told, is of when she was a jr. high student.
Now for a review of her.

Date/Time: January 2015
Provider: Kanae (かなえ)@ Ikebukuro, Fantasy
Contact Info: http://ikebukuro-fantasy.com/cp4/themes/mobile/m_profile.php?gid=00025
Type/Location: Fashion Health
Language Specifics: Japanese a must
Session Length/Fee: 50 min./13,000
Physical Description: 152cm slender C cup
Details: sweet personality,
a little shy,
face:5/10, plain
body:8/10, dark complexion
flat stomach, dark nipples, trimmed bush
Recommendation: If you like small, slim girls w/ sweet disposition, but not terribly pretty.

As soon as I entered the room she remembered me from last summer under the name. At that time her name was Nanoha. I had good memories of our summer visit and wanted to see her again. The tencho had told me she was now under the name Kanae.

After a short chat I stripped down to my undies and sat on the bed with her facing me. Now we were the same height. Then I gently led her toward me and kissed her. Next I helped her off
with her robe and unfastened her bra to find these cute, soft, dark-nippled breasts. I touched and kissed them gently, which she welcomed and responded to pleasurably. For some reason I like this breif play time before the shower. Then I slipped off her panties to find her somewhat trimmed.

After the shower we came back to the bed. The room was a little dim for me so I asked if I could turn up the lights. After squeeling ‘hazukashii yo’, she granted permission and I turned them up a little while assuring her that no one was here but me so no need to be embarassed.

I sat down on the bed and had her sit across my lap completely in the buff. I'm a big guy and as small as she is this wasn't awkward at all. After some kissing in that position I slipped my right arm around her back and my left arm under her knees and gently stood up lifting her like a princess. She was so light. I then turned around and layed her on the bed. Laying down next to her
I worked my way down, chest, nipples, stomach and finally DATY. She was nicely scented. Next 69. Then she started on me. The BBBJ wasn't going as well as I'd hoped so I asked for oil HJ, which I enjoyed more.While she went at it with the HJ we DFKd until I was about to pop. Just before exploding she put it in her mouth for a great finish.

After cleaning up a little I had her sit in front with her back to me and I gave her a gentle shoulder massage while thanking her for a nice time. Then shower and kiss goodbye.