Stampy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: September 2014, late morning
Provider: Kasumi
Contact Info: http://www.kings-club.net/profile.php?uid=kasumi
Type/Location: Soapland, Yoshiwara
Language Specifics: Minimal English
Session Length/Fee: 100 mins, Y40,000 (I know, should have negotiated more)
Physical Description: Cute face, big breasts, overweight
Details: On other trips to Japan I have mostly used AM, apart from one late night turn in a Shinjuku massage place. After reading the reviews on here, I decided to take the plunge and try a soapland. So I jumped a few trains and made my way on foot to Yoshiwara. Wasn't too far to walk, given how much walking you do when visiting Japan.

Wandered around Yoshiwara, it seems somewhat tame and calm in the light of day. I'm sure its a lot crazier at night. There were a decent number of touts out and I was surprised at the number that called me over. I had decided to try King's Club based on the recent review on here and kept on.

Found King's Club, and I walked straight in.

The guy inside was really friendly, he had a bit of English and took me into the waiting room. I was the only one there for a while, a few other Japanese folks filtered in. I made a critical error when negotiating the fee, at first he said sanman, great, I thought, I went for my cash and then he switched it to yonman. I just paid it, since its my first time at Soapland, but should have argued it down.

Shown two girls - he pointed at one and said 'big boobs' so without too much thought I said 'Sure!'

After a wait and some green tea, that tout grabbed me and introduced me to Kasumi. We then proceeded up the stairs - where I asked her name since I missed it when choosing her from the photo.

My Japanese is pretty rudimentary, and even there I am a bit out of practise, but it was enough to talk to the tout and then break the ice with Kasumi. Kasumi is a chunky, busty girl, but I actually don't mind that. Always had a thing for girls with a cute face and some nice curves. I'd guess she is in her late 20s, but age can be pretty hard to pick in Asian women. Especially Japanese women.

Up in the room, and I was entertained by the novelty of the space. then we got undressed.

Kasumi is a really friendly girl, even given our language barriers. She was pretty much one word english and my japanese is pretty stilted and I was blanking on a lot of basic verbs so it got harder to converse as we exhausted the basics through the session.

Here's how the session progressed, I assume this is a pretty standard set of events

- First wash on the stool & into the bath, felt good after walking around in the heat, bit of dick play but no BJ preview
- Out with the mattress and the nuru oil, got both of us oiled up
- Body rubbing felt fantastic, bit of kissing then sucked my nipples then she titty fucked me then onto BBBJ. She was good at sucking cock! This was all feeling pretty damn good with the hot oil and then on with the cover, a bit more BJ and then on to cowgirl. She got into riding me and I popped.
- Another wash and bath.
- She jumped into the bath this time, pulled my legs up over her so my dick was in her face, then gave me an utterly fantastic BBBJ. Since I was on round two I was more in control and this went on for a while. Really good at this and this was probably my favorite part of the session.
- Onto the bed, a bit of kissing and nipple play, then the BBBJ continued and then on with the cover for more BJ and cowgirl. She was riding me hard this time, and she really pounded me to a second pop.
- Earthquake!
- Another wash & bath
- Spent the rest of the time on bed, touching and snuggling, no round 3. I wasn't up for it, might have been on the cards, not sure.

Overall, as a noob I totally enjoyed the experience and my introduction to Soaplands. Was friendly all around - I don't know if I just got lucky or not. Need to be smarter about negotiation on future visits, although the money is not that big a deal to me.

Recommendation: Maybe, she was great for a first timer like me. If you want a classic, right Asian spinner, then definitely no.

I guess I will try wondering around Yoshiwara and see if any of the touts grab me in.
The wondering around sounds like fun as well.