Guest viewing is limited

Kozue @ Landmark

Viva

TAG Member
Reaction score
i arrived in tokyo last monday ,

send an email to asianmystique request Ai and Anna , the reply came and said Ai not available and Anna only meet regular client < Craig ask detail about me then gave the girls available for tue and wed , but i ask him to recommend the girls to me as i gave my detail on girls i want to meet but no reply at all until today , may be agaist house rules to recomend the girl

so i ask my japs friend to call landmark and book Kozue Maki http://www.l-mark.com/profile.html?id=95
for 8pm , they pick me at my hotel , Maki san a bit below my expectation because not as white , maybe she did color her skin, but a part of thjat she was lovely

in the web said she was or used to be AV star , i did not checked but her english is above average ,

book another AV but turn out a bit fat but lovely face and big boobs (perhaps 38c)

although a bit premium but quite a good experience

Thanks for the review.

There's a preview of one of her AV movies here.

wow ! yes that"s her ! but in real kozue"s skin is a bit darker

that would be a trophy for me , i did bang an AV star movie

last nite after check landmark's web i found the other girl i did bang

her name is sumire : http://www.l-mark.com/profile.html?id=135

she did claim to be a AV 's but with her current body , i really doubt

but she's very warmth and hot even better than kozue

What station is this close to? Also do you need to speak Japanese to make a reservation?

the reservation made by my japs friend , the nearest sta is minowa

Quite expensive indeed.

But I've never heard of this shop accepting gaijin before. If their girls indeed are former AV stars, it could be worth your money mayhaps? Certainly it seems like an upscale place.

I have used landmark. It is gaijin friendly but do the 10,000+ gaijin surcharge. I had Emily Yoshikawa, a former AV star. It was incredibly fun and she gave me her autograph afterwards.

It is one of the high class soaplands.

I have used landmark. It is gaijin friendly but do the 10,000+ gaijin surcharge. I had Emily Yoshikawa, a former AV star. It was incredibly fun and she gave me her autograph afterwards.

It is one of the high class soaplands.
Did they give you a lot of girls to choose from? What was your total price in the end?

Read the thread above from Viva shows ¥77,000 for two hours