Looking For Suggestions For Am Threesome

PowerMetall_Man

TAG Member
Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm looking for suggestions on which two Asian Mystique-girls to have a threesome with.

I'm going to Tokyo in late October for a three week vacation and have decided that I would like to try a threesome.
The reason as to why I've picked AM is because, like I said in my other post, I've read a lot of good about them and in this case, because threesome is one of the services that they offer, and they won't put too big of a hole in my vacation budget.

I'm planning to first have a 1 on 1 date with Tsukina, if she is available. And if we "click" I'm planning to ask her if she would like to be involved in a threesome with me, since I've read that she's into that. She is on AM's threesome list, but I've read that those lists sometimes suffer from lack of updates.
If she is OK with it, I've also learned that she likes Nana, so that would be the combination that I'm thinking of right now.

However, this all hinges on things like both Tsukina and Nana being available at the same time and that they both still like each other, since I want them to be able to enjoy themselves as well.
I don't like being around people with negative tension towards each other in everyday life, so I figure that I would like it even less in this sort of situation.

Finally, after all of this rambling, back to the question.
In case Tsukina (or Nana) isn't available, or we don't "click", or she tells me that she isn't into threesomes anymore. Any suggestion as to who would be a good pick for a threesome would be very appreciated.
The only things that I'm asking for suggestion-wise is that the girls are from AM and that they are known to like each other (or at least don't dislike each other).

If nobody has any other recommendations, I'd suggest calling AM and asking them. Tell them what you want (as long as you don't mention FS), and they'll tell you if they can hook you up. I haven't done a 3P with AM yet, but I've asked some of the girls there, and some seemed a lot more interested in it than others. Example: I wanted to find out if the girls would interact -- because I don't see much point in a 3-some without watching the girls play a little too -- Rina told me she's fully bisexual, but when I asked Yuko about it, she didn't seem super-thrilled...said something like 'well, whatever the customer asks for'.

Reactions: Jimmydr
Thanks for the reply meiji.

I agree that it's a good idea to contact AM and ask them. But if I need to contact them before I go to Japan, I'll probably try e-mailing them instead of calling.
I've read on the AM site that they recommend not trying to set anything up earlier than at most 2 weeks in advance. My plan is to not do any p4p the first week that I'm in Tokyo, and have the 1 on 1 date the second week and the threesome the third week.

Reactions: Jimmydr
It went very well.

I'll be writing 2 reviews in the near future. (Probably in February.) One for the 1 on 1 date and one for the threesome.
Keep an eye out for them if you want too.

Reactions: lotus and Jimmydr