Guest viewing is limited

Lovely Hands Review

okayspot

TAG Member
Reaction score
Okay took a hit for the team here decided I should try a different shop... My review is harsh because I'm comparing this to a 9/10 delivery health girl experience... a review of this from someone that isn't expecting that much and paid 5,000 for a quick tug would probably be different.

Session Length / Fee: 80 Min: 26,500 (Includes a 20 min extension / kissing / CBJ ).
Will Repeat: No
Foreigner Friendly: Extremely(there were other foreigners in the waiting room and some girls speak English apparently)
Conclusion: If you are just looking for a quick tug by a cute young girl in a private dirty room this might be your place place, do not go here for more then this. If you are prone to giving into being upsold, watch-out.
For the same price I could have had a terrific 90Min experience with a delivery girl.

Girl Selection: I noticed later that for some reason(assuming it's because I'm incredibly Caucasian looking) he only gave me the girls who take non-Japanese speaking foreigners as a selection even
though I'm fluent, if you speak Japanese and decide to go, be sure to assert this fact.

Process: You go to an incredibly dirty 3rd floor of a building that only houses receptions for sex shops.... good luck with privacy here, tons of other customers waiting around. Staff is rude and didn't say thanks after I paid etc. You are lead to a dirty rental room shop where you pay Y1000 per half hour, had to wait like 20 minutes for girl to come.

Play: Girl Had tattoo's and smoked, both incredible turn-offs for me. She was fairly cute though. Started with a 60 min all nude course, We chatted for 5 minutes, then she asked me "aren't you going to get undressed?" I did so and then she just went right at tugging away. Ask her about kissing she said it was 2,500... I took off her cosplay in a mechanical manner. She at least smiled and giggled for me.... but reminded me when I tried to put my tongue in her mouth that it was "french kiss, not deep!". more tugging after this.
The situation was so un-erotic/passionate I couldn't go, so extended for 20 more minutes for 5000... "sorry we don't give change" thus ended up going with the covered blow job to get the full 10,000 yen worth. Girl told me to go shower myself before the CBJ. Anything I asked about doing was told oh yeah for an extra so and so amount that's possible.

I honestly have felt for the first time in Japan dirty after using P4P.

As Meiji mentioned above, there is no reason to go to this shop if you are looking for a longer experience. it would cost you close to Y60,000 in an 80min session to get everything that is included with a normal delivery health service.

Last edited:
Reactions: MossBoss
Moved here since this is a review. Thanks for taking one for the team.

Can't see them being in business for long bearing in mind the options the Japanese have at that price level.

Gaijins have paid more for less but thanks for the heads up.

Can't see them being in business for long bearing in mind the options the Japanese have at that price level.

Gaijins have paid more for less but thanks for the heads up.

Customers seem fairly young not the typical salary-men, I'm assuming the cheaper options are what keep them afloat aka the majority of the customers...

Customers seem fairly young not the typical salary-men, I'm assuming the cheaper options are what keep them afloat aka the majority of the customers...

Fair point. I guess some of the newbie mongers are happy with a quick HJ by a young gal.

I had a somewhat better experience but perhaps because my expectations were tempered.

Using the directions to the reception shop from their site I managed to find Lovely Hands with a lot of help from Google translate and maps. It was late afternoon and not very busy so I just walked up to level 3 and found the reception desk amongst at least five other similar establishments, including one called "Body Talk."

The kid at the reception counter showed me some photo cards annotated with ages and measurements. I chose "Suzuru" and was told I'd have to wait 40 minutes which was fine since I had to go grab something at Muji anyway.

After I came back another older fellow tool me over to the nearby rental room place mentioned by okayspot in his review. I personally didn't find it to be that disgusting, probably because the whole setup by now was starting to remind me of a Korean "kiss bang" which you can find quite easily in certain parts of Seoul.

There was a wait for the girl, maybe 10 minutes tops. She was quite young, 20 or so is my guess, and cute despite being a bit of out of shape. She didn't speak any English but we somehow managed to communicate. I found her to be a little shy, awkward, and seemingly new to her job. It was refreshingly non-pro experience and I'd probably go back for s quick fix.

I should add that I was recently transferred to Tokyo from Seoul and I don't speak or read a lick Japanese. Since I'm Korean I do get mistaken for being Japanese all the time.

Price was a total of 9980 yen for 40 minutes. This included choosing the girl, one paid option, and the room rental (4980+2000+1500+1500).

In case anyone is interested this price is pretty much the same as you'd pay in Seoul for this type of service minus the room rental.

Some more detailed directions on getting to Lovely Hands. Hope they're helpful.

At Shinjuku JR station look for just the regular East Exit (kanji is 東口) Don't be tempted to exit Central East.

Studio Alta is tall building visible right outside the east exit. Look to the right of Studio Alta for SMBC bank. You want to walk down the little alley between SMBC and Mizuho banks.

Keep going straight down the small alley until you get to a big street. Across the big street is an arch thing between Family Mart and Matsuya. Cross the big street and go under the arch. Walk another 15-20m or so and you'll see the "robot restaurant" on your right. It's opposite a Sunkus convenience store. The shop is actually on the same building as the robot place so you can't miss it. If you're facing the robot restaurant the entrance is on the right.

Go up to level 3 and look for the pink sign.

If this shop isn't your thing, there are dozens more in the immediate area you can try. I'm sure others on this forum have.

Just for reference, the kiss/hug bang experience in Seoul is usually pretty impersonal even if you speak the language. And the rooms are also nothing to write home about. And you don't get to choose.

Not sure where I'm going with this but I'd probably try this kind of place again in Tokyo just for the sheer novelty of attempting to communicate in a completely unfamiliar language. What I'm reading on TAG suggests that there is a big home field advantage for local Japanese but in this particular context, it might actually be better to be a foreigner, assuming you can get in the door. Maybe it was just beginner's luck but my girl at LH asked a lot of questions (which I didn't understand) and seemed to be having fun.

FWIW , I tried a "kan-deli" (Korean deriheru) place and was pretty put off by the woman I got. She spent a lot of the time 1) smoking and 2) complaining about her shitty situation and being in debt. A bit too close to home for my taste.

Sometimes it's nice to just not understand is my takeaway.

Maybe it was just beginner's luck but my girl at LH asked a lot of questions (which I didn't understand) and seemed to be having fun.

It could be the girl effecting my experience. The girl I got was 1/4th American, American citizen, born in America, apparently has like 20% foreign customers according to her. English was extremely passable, but also had the attitude of an American including smoking at the end. Not the JP experience I'm use to.

I see. I'm a total JOJ newb here so in need of more data points :)