Guest viewing is limited

Massage - Akasaka Cute Girls

MacMackerson

TAG Member
Reaction score
Provider: Akasaka Cute Girls
Contact Info: http://a-cutegirls.info/
Type/Location: HE Massage/Between Akasaka and Akasaka Mitsuke stations
Language Specifics: The mamasan speaks English. The girls speak Japanese and Chinese with maybe a bit of English. (Chinese are impressive!)
Session Length/Fee: 60 minutes/ ¥10,000 (you could probably negotiate this down to 8K or if you tried)
Physical Description: Typically 20s and 30s
Details:
Nothing super special about this place except the location. It is about a 15 minute walk from the Roppongi area. Akasaka area is less scammy than Roppongi in my experience. Map is on the website but it is about 3 minute walk from Akasaka Mitsuke station. Big folding sign out in front of the buiding with cute girls written in English. I think there is a 7-11 on the ground floor.

I have been maybe 10 times during the last year. The girls are generally at least somewhat attractive. The massages aren't bad but I am not super picky. The girls on website aren't up to date but they all did work there at some point so it is a good indicator of what you will get (there is some photoshopping). I used to request Tomomi who was around 20 and legitimately cute (much better looking the website photos...). She is small enough to climb up and walk around on your back. Very nice! Last time I went they said she was back in China possibly permanently. I definitely recommend her if she comes back. None of the others stood out enough to recommend.

The typical flow is
Go to the room and strip
Go to shower (only one in the store)
Back to the room for about 30 minutes of back massage (massage is on a table rather than a mat on the ground)
Flip over and the girl gives you the list of addon options which varies by girl (typically sumata, BJ, topless maybe ~5K each)
Happy Ending!
Back to the shower
Leave or a head or shoulder massage to kill the remaining time

The girls are really sweet. They rotate through girls fairly fast and I think a lot of the new ones haven't encountered western dicks before. Definitely had a few spend the first five minutes of the HJ giving it a 'well hello there' stare.

The facilities aren't new but they aren't that bad. Sometime it is pretty smoky in there though.

There are tons of massage places in the Akasaka area (and in Tokyo in general). I have tried a few but this was my favorite. I thought maybe some info on an easy alternative that doesn't require any planning ahead might keep horny travelers from getting GHBed by Nigerians!

Provider: Akasaka Cute Girls
Contact Info: http://a-cutegirls.info/
Type/Location:
HE Massage/Between Akasaka and Akasaka Mitsuke stations
Language Specifics: The mamasan speaks English. The girls speak Japanese and Chinese with maybe a bit of English. (Chinese are impressive!)
Session Length/Fee: 60 minutes/ ¥10,000 (you could probably negotiate this down to 8K or if you tried)
Physical Description: Typically 20s and 30s
Details:
Nothing super special about this place except the location. It is about a 15 minute walk from the Roppongi area. Akasaka area is less scammy than Roppongi in my experience. Map is on the website but it is about 3 minute walk from Akasaka Mitsuke station. Big folding sign out in front of the buiding with cute girls written in English. I think there is a 7-11 on the ground floor.

I have been maybe 10 times during the last year. The girls are generally at least somewhat attractive. The massages aren't bad but I am not super picky. The girls on website aren't up to date but they all did work there at some point so it is a good indicator of what you will get (there is some photoshopping). I used to request Tomomi who was around 20 and legitimately cute (much better looking the website photos...). She is small enough to climb up and walk around on your back. Very nice! Last time I went they said she was back in China possibly permanently. I definitely recommend her if she comes back. None of the others stood out enough to recommend.

The typical flow is
Go to the room and strip
Go to shower (only one in the store)
Back to the room for about 30 minutes of back massage (massage is on a table rather than a mat on the ground)
Flip over and the girl gives you the list of addon options which varies by girl (typically sumata, BJ, topless maybe ~5K each)
Happy Ending!
Back to the shower
Leave or a head or shoulder massage to kill the remaining time

The girls are really sweet. They rotate through girls fairly fast and I think a lot of the new ones haven't encountered western dicks before. Definitely had a few spend the first five minutes of the HJ giving it a 'well hello there' stare.

The facilities aren't new but they aren't that bad. Sometime it is pretty smoky in there though.

There are tons of massage places in the Akasaka area (and in Tokyo in general). I have tried a few but this was my favorite. I thought maybe some info on an easy alternative that doesn't require any planning ahead might keep horny travelers from getting GHBed by Nigerians!

You mentioned add ons so does their system page list those add-ons with the prices?

No, nothing so direct. Each girl has her own list of what she will do and whispers it to you during halftime. They whisper it very quietly too but if you give them money they immediately leave to deposit it with the mamasan. So no idea what that is about.

The addons are the standard legal options but maybe they aren't zoned/licensed/whatever for those services so they don't list it. If you are looking for something specific you could try asking the mamasan before to see if it is possible. I have never done that but I would guess it would be ok if you were discrete about it. She is very nice and rather cute. The first time I came in she said something along the lines of 'Welcome, are you here for a hand job?" so you don't have to be shy around her!

Actually I did do that once! One day I was hmmmm... a little backed up. So I asked about a HE to start and another to finish. That was no problem and no extra charge although I did compensate the massage girl.

I also tried New Taipei on the same street. The girl there spoke really good english (said she was from Taiwan) and she was both cute and busty (maybe her name was Mari?). However, she was trying to carry on a conversation during HE plus I was super allergic to there massage powder so I never went back. They have a table shower though if anyone is looking for that. The other two places I can't remember the names of and they were nothing special. All were chinese staff.

I wonder if any of the massage places in Akasaka (I bet there are 50+ total) have korean or japanese staff... There are tons of korean hostess clubs.

No, nothing so direct. Each girl has her own list of what she will do and whispers it to you during halftime. They whisper it very quietly too but if you give them money they immediately leave to deposit it with the mamasan. So no idea what that is about.

The addons are the standard legal options but maybe they aren't zoned/licensed/whatever for those services so they don't list it. If you are looking for something specific you could try asking the mamasan before to see if it is possible. I have never done that but I would guess it would be ok if you were discrete about it. She is very nice and rather cute. The first time I came in she said something along the lines of 'Welcome, are you here for a hand job?" so you don't have to be shy around her!

Actually I did do that once! One day I was hmmmm... a little backed up. So I asked about a HE to start and another to finish. That was no problem and no extra charge although I did compensate the massage girl.

I also tried New Taipei on the same street. The girl there spoke really good english (said she was from Taiwan) and she was both cute and busty (maybe her name was Mari?). However, she was trying to carry on a conversation during HE plus I was super allergic to there massage powder so I never went back. They have a table shower though if anyone is looking for that. The other two places I can't remember the names of and they were nothing special. All were chinese staff.

I wonder if any of the massage places in Akasaka (I bet there are 50+ total) have korean or japanese staff... There are tons of korean hostess clubs.

Thanks for the information it gives me a better idea of what to expect.

If you go for the extra options are u allowed to touch the girl? I find that unless the girl is very frequent with the "accidental brushes" then I find it difficult to both bar up & blow

YMMV but I would think so most of the time. Be polite and their body language will tell you if you are going too far.

Reactions: TAG Manager