Guest viewing is limited

Massage Option In Okachimachi

Nikkei Guy

TAG Member
Reaction score
I For You
Asian Massage with HE

http://www.a-side.com/iforyou/index2.html

This is more for information than a review. I've been to this place a few times over the past year. The girls seem to be on the older side, but the service has been good and massage not bad. You get a thorough hand wash and lots of skin ship during the massage. Although the girls are clothed, you can usually let your hands roam some.

I can pass for a Japanese so never sure if foreigners are allowed. I asked the girl I was with and she said gaijin are fine and some don't speak much Japanese. I've only spoke Japanese so have no idea how much English is spoken if any.

If you go before 6pm then it's 10,000 for 90 minutes. You can pay a little extra 500-1,000 for a VIP room. This is highly recommended as the regular rooms are basically a futon with 4 walls. The smallest rooms I've seen.

One VIP room on the 3rd floor has its own private shower. The 4th floor VIP room is only a room so you get washed first on the 2nd floor and then walk up the stairs in a robe. After the massage you go back down to shower. You change clothes in one of the tiny rooms on the 2nd floor.

The girls are all Chinese and seem to be in their 30's if not a little older. So if you like young then probably not the place for you. The service is good and the price reasonable. You probably need to add 5-10 years to the photos.

I guess the guy that usually works the desk is married to the mama-san. One time they were arguing about something and you could hear them yelling at each other for about 30 minutes. I only heard once but the girl said they are always arguing about something.

Not much of a review on a specific provider, but hope the info helps.

Thanks for the intel. For that price is it at least a good massage?

The massage is decent. The body wash is thorough. The ending is happy. All in all a good value. The girls wear skimpy one piece dresses which give you a nice view. I guess I should say women instead of girls.