Guest viewing is limited

Massage Service For Women?

bunnybee

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've been living in Japan for almost a year now and I wanted to explore more of it.

I am 27 years old married female and I love getting body massage but I was wondering if there's a massage for women done by men therapists, something that's healing or therapeutic that improves libido or well-being of a woman.

I live in Kanagawa and can travel to Tokyo. Any recommendation is greatly appreciated.

I'm sure they exist. Albeit I don't think there are many. Your probably better off looking for classified ads though.

Of course I could always give you a massage hehe. Been told I give great massages.

Good luck.

Reactions: bichan2
Thanks for the reply. I've watched an episode from Anthony Bourdain about these services provided by men in Tokyo but I still couldn't find it even my friend who have been living in Japan for so long. well, I will still continue the search!!

I'm sure they exist. Albeit I don't think there are many. Your probably better off looking for classified ads though.

Of course I could always give you a massage hehe. Been told I give great massages.

Good luck.

Hmm interesting I've watched he no reservations show when I was in the states from time to time, but don't think I recall seeing anything like that. Good luck again and the offer still stands ;)

I've been living in Japan for almost a year now and I wanted to explore more of it.

I am 27 years old married female and I love getting body massage but I was wondering if there's a massage for women done by men therapists, something that's healing or therapeutic that improves libido or well-being of a woman.

I live in Kanagawa and can travel to Tokyo. Any recommendation is greatly appreciated.

I am a freelance therapist. Certified. I can get you a massage.

These services do exist under Chinese medicinal massage therapy. I take it that you want a stronger massage? You can also get Japanese male masseuses and it's covered by your insurance. The Chinese one is too.

I'm not in Tokyo until September but im a 30 yr old Australian certified Shiatsu therapist with 5 years experience in Shiatsu, Swedish, Lomi Lomi. I'm quite happy to offer you a purely therapeutic treatment, a combination of therapeutic/sensual or something better discussed by pm.
I only offer sensual massage for females.
Feel free to contact me via pm for pics or more info.