Yep 2 reviews at once! Hope they help.

Time:
January 2014

Provider:
Mihaya from Sokeibu Kanda (SKB)

Contact Info:
http://sokeibu.net/ phone: 03-3292-0608
Type/Location: Deliheru - Kanda Station

Language Specifics: Basic/conversational Japanese for both booking and session very little English during the session too

Session Length/Fee:
90mins 12,000yen+1000yen naming fee-2000yen for last session (see http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/mikasa-from-sokeibu-kanda-skb.8013/)+2500yen for the room = 14,500yen

Physical Description:
mid to late 30's still decent looking a little flabby around the stomach but not bad still quite fit, c cup (U.S. standards) breasts between soft and firm but still nice to hold. I would rate her at about 7/10 for both looks and her body. She's not listed on the site.

Details: This is my second visit to SKB Kanda, I decided to give them a second try because I actually wanted to try Miyuki who is in the video but I didn't quite understand the mamasan when she said that she wasn't there maybe if someone decides to try this place that understands Japanese better can give a reason why she wasn't there.

Anyways I decided to ask for a Japanese Therapist this time given that last time I got a Taiwanese person. So I asked the mamasan who was there and she told me two girls both weren't on the website so there was no picture. This time I also left it up to them to help me arrange a club room (which is a room rental).

I get to Kanda station and give them a call to say I am there and the mamasan proceeds to tell me how to get to Tiara the place they like to use. I'm a bit surprised by the attendant there because he speaks a little English, I told him I couldn't read the screen because it is in Japanese and he is friendly to help. SKB had called them in advance so he knew I was coming, and asked how long the session I chose was, I told him 90 mins and he told me to choose the 90min res, usually you're suppose to overbook these rooms, but he said it was fine. So it's a nice little bit of savings. I get the key and off I go to my room.

I called SKB back and told them my room number the mamasan tells me to shower and they will send my therapist over immediately. And it was really quick I didn't even get my shirt off to start a shower and the knock came on the door. Anyways in comes this woman with her mask on, somewhat turned off because she is sniffling and I think she has a cold (turns out to be allergies as I found out later). After letting her in I take my shower and by the time I get out (2mins or so, was a quick rinse) she's already stripped to her bra with a towel over her and she takes that off and takes a shower herself.

After the showers it's time for the massage, no paper undies this time. She asks me where I'm tired and I tell her. She actually gave a very decent massage, a little more pressure and more direction and it would've been even better, but this was definitely much better than my last one with them. The massage itself lasted about 45 mins then came the fun stuff. Powder or oil, I select powder, I actually don't like washing off the oil these places use, and it's a pretty nice tickle massage (it's what I call them) not much in the titilation (the feeling of her tits on your back) of the feeling on your back but it was still pleasant, actually Mikasa did better in the titilation part. After that she wipes off the powder and comes the flip.

On the flip she does a groin massage, actually it was quite massaging and pleasant, not really sexual though so little brother kinda went to sleep a little. She however went right back to him and brought him back to life. On went the raincoat (I bring my own, been using the .01 Sagamis which are really nice, the .02 aren't bad either) and she gave a real nice cbj, she she went pretty far but didn't deep throat there was still an inch or 2 left to the base. No tongue bath either.

Afterwards came the simulated cowgirl, which wasn't bad, but then off came the cover and a HJ finish. During this time my hands were roaming and I was eating up her really puffy nips, while playing with her little sister, didn't really get FIV though, but wasn't really trying this time. Finally a pop after a lot of work on her part, she was sweating.

Took another shower, sadly the showers aren't together. She took one first then me. When I came out the undies were on and so was the hose. She realized there was still 15-20minutes left and I guess the mamasan told her to make sure of the time and I guess to take care of me (she asked if I was friends with the mamasan earlier). So she asked what to do, and suggested more massaging, and I half jokingly said how about another round as a challenge. She accepted asked if it was ok to keep her clothes on (well what she had) and it was fine with me. Within 15min another great HJ and my second pop. She worked hard and was tired after that. She said normally everyone finishes after 1 so se was kinda surprised, the website says unlimited pops.

Finished my third rinse off and there was a few minutes left for the room, so she left first. Service wasn't the full 90 but it was close and what I was more expecting the first time about 75 to 80 and definitely not just half the time 30-35mins of a 60min session)

Recommendation and other notes: I would rate this session a good 8/10, she was service was a good 9/10. I'm glad the mamasan tried to accommodate so it helped out for the first bad experience. I liked that this time I was given a choice of oil or powder and that she actually did everything nude compared to last time. Though not much kisses or gfe but ymmv with the therapists I think,
It's a good place especially since the Mamasan was being nice and trying to make sure things were well. I called her after tell her it was a good experience and she seemed relieved. So I do recommend you try it out especially if you'll be in Tokyo/Kanda/Akihabara.

Reactions: veryniceguy