TAG Member
Reaction score
Time: January 2014

Provider:
Mikasa from Sokeibu Kanda (SKB)

Contact Info:
http://sokeibu.net/ phone: 03-3292-0608
Type/Location: Deliheru - Kanda Station

Language Specifics: Basic/conversational Japanese for both booking and Chinese for the session

Session Length/Fee: 6
0mins 10,000yen+2500yen for the room = 12,500yen

Physical Description:
late 20's to mid 30's fairly cute looking but a little flabby around the stomach but not bad still quite fit, d cup (U.S. standards) breasts very soft and nice to hold. The picture on the website is fairly accurate I don't think it was really shopped, she may have just gained weight since then. I'd rate her 8/10 for looks, and 7/10 for her body. http://sokeibu.net/membar_prof.php?staff_id=2

Details: This is my first visit to SKB Kanda, I saw one of the review videos that was posted on another site (also posted on their home page). And wanted to give them a shot. I called up the number and the Mamasan picked up, I told her I had really basic/conversational Japanese and asked if foreigners were allowed and she said yes. Tried to see about making a res she said they had girls available and that to just call them when I get to Kanda station, west exit.

Got to Kanda station and called up SKB. She asked me if I had a club room (room rental) and I said I didn't, they then asked if I would like them to take care of the arrangements. I was looking on their site and going through their list and decided to try for myself. I decided on First, because of the pictures... That was a mistake... The place didn't really have availability but squeezed me in, I wanted to do a 90min session but ended up with a 60 because of the room, I reserved the room for 90minutes, as usually you overbook the room to accommodate the service. The room was pretty small, but it was clean and the attendant was nice.

After settling the room, I called back SKB and told the mamasan the room number she told me it would be 10 minutes and to please shower first. 10 minutes later the therapists arrived. Aside from being slightly (and I mean slightly) chubby I was quite happy. We started with the small chit chat but then I started to notice an accent, after which I found out she's from Taiwan. Well that was a surprise I was expecting Japanese but switched to speaking Chinese which made it easier to understand their system. She later told me they had therapists from Philippines, China, Japan, and I think Malaysia or Korea can't remember.

She noticed I had already showered and proceeded to undress to her bra and panties. She asked if I wanted the paper undies and I asked her what she recommended. She didn't seem to really care but then said to put them on since it was suppose to be part of this shop's specialty. Then she started the massage. The massage was meh... Some parts had good pressure but overall it was not very good.

After about 10minutes of this she started the fun stuff. Had me on all fours and started with the groin tickling, at this point she stripped the rest of her clothes off and out came these beautiful breasts. After a quick play with the boys, she asked me to flip.

On the flip out comes the cover which I tell her I have my own, I use the sagami 0.01 which are great to feel everything. They are slightly tight for my girth but overall fit well and feel wonderful. She proceeds to give a cbj, and it is a good feeling cbj but very short because it lasted probably a minute or 2 and then off came the cover and a HJ finish with a little tongue bath. During this time I feel up these beautiful soft breasts with some pretty nice nips and I start nibbling on them. I start playing with her little sister, and she kinda resists, so I know no FIV, but she still allows me to play with her clit. I ask her if she likes it and she says she doesn't... Ummm wtf? That was kinda a turn off, lie woman, but whatever I recover and play lighter and try to pop quicker

After this she goes to shower and says that the room is quite small, even the shower. I think she was slightly hinting that we could shower together but then decided against it and said to shower separately. Once she finishes I hop in and rinse off.

By the time I come out she's lotioning herself up and getting dress, and then tells me to get dressed and asks me to leave (politely) saying she will take care of the room... I look at the clock and HOLY SHIT wtf? It's only been about 30-35 minutes since she arrived and I paid for 60 minutes. I can understand 50 minutes but seriously? Only half? By then I was like fuck it as I was already out.

I called the Mamasan as I was walking back to the station and kinda asked if it was normal (knowing of course this is not, but trying to be polite). She asked if the therapist was still there but I told her I had already left the room. The mamasan apologized and said that it shouldn't be like that and that next time she would offer a 2000yen discount.

Recommendation and other notes: I would have to say normally I would probably give a 4/10 because the session wasn't fully what it was suppose to be but I would have to say it was 6/10. Mikasa was good on what she did but everything was so short. The Mamasan's attitude is probably what turned this into a better one and let's me be willing to give them a try again.
At the end of this session I would be iffy on recommending but I went back to try them again and the experience was much better. I'll post that in a separate review. But yes I'd recommend them.