Guest viewing is limited

Nagoya Pink Salon - セーラーズ (sailors.jp)

Keiji

TAG Member
Reaction score
www.sailors.jp

As of 2015, the only active PS in all Nagoya. Best aim for a delivery, health or soapland instead.

The shop aint bad at all. Being the one left (all fuzoku websites are outdated) makes it very crowded and long wait.

Its easy to find because its in なかみち (inner street?) between two avenues and the entrance in a corner. People will see you getting inside and when you leave (lucky bastard).

As always, I dont know if its foreign friendly. Mind that.

The shop is at the basement level 1 and after the reception, you will be taken to waiting rooms with other 5 - 8 guys waiting...thats a total turndown for me. You will need to pay a first time customer fee of Y2.000 + Y4.000 for the shorter play and after your time, the receptionist will give you a coupon discount of Y2.000 for the next time. If you go dont forget to ask for the members card. A bit disliking the fact that you have to write your full name...

It has small rooms instead of sofas. I prefer blowjobs while seated or standing but not much laying on a cushon. You will be given some profile cards with 3 pictures of the same girl each plus some personal comments and also inform whole long will be the wait time.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Being about an hour away via shinkansen, I will have to check out this place. If there is a huge line of dudes waiting and only a couple girls working...I might pass.

Worth a look though. I can report back and let people on here know of it is gaijin friendly or not.

If you go one hour to Nagoya by Shinkansen, you definitely should have a back up plan (not to mention it's not very efficient if the train fare exceeds the actual expenditures). Last time I was in Nagayo the only foreign friendly places where the chinese/filipino/whatsoever massage girls trying to pick you from the street.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
If you go one hour to Nagoya by Shinkansen, you definitely should have a back up plan (not to mention it's not very efficient if the train fare exceeds the actual expenditures). Last time I was in Nagayo the only foreign friendly places where the chinese/filipino/whatsoever massage girls trying to pick you from the street.

I actually want to check out the city of Nagoya in general because I have never been there before.

Did you check out that Sailors place? Were the Chinese, Filipino, Brazilian women at least offering somewhat reasonable prices?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Those spicy chicken wings are worth the trip

@TokyoJoeblow
Thats all negotiable and probably depends a bit on how business is running. Just negotiate everything before you follow them. You never get a good price once they have your dick in their hand ;)

On the food I can just agree ;) That's actually the more memorable part of my visit. Oh and there was some very interesting shrine near Nagoya dedicated to fertility I believe ;)

In the topic of cuisine, I want to check out that robot ramen restaurant. It should be a rather strange but fascinating experience.

In the topic of cuisine, I want to check out that robot ramen restaurant. It should be a rather strange but fascinating experience.

Not really sure about what you are talking about, but this isn't on topic. Take it elsewhere. Thanks.

Not really sure about what you are talking about, but this isn't on topic. Take it elsewhere. Thanks.

Where will Mr. Chavers go with his spicy chicken wings? Surely he won't eat them here will he?

Being about an hour away via shinkansen, I will have to check out this place. If there is a huge line of dudes waiting and only a couple girls working...I might pass.

Worth a look though. I can report back and let people on here know of it is gaijin friendly or not.
I just went down there to check myself. I followed in a local and the first thing they said to me (half japanese/white) was Japanese only. I'm not sure if it's an ethnicity thing or a nationality thing but either way it looks like they are not gaijin-friendly.