Guest viewing is limited

New Hot Point Review

Tom Clumsy

TAG Member
Reaction score
First visit (around Aug 2014)

Fuu and Asuka were on stage. Chose Asuka. Realized Fuu was prettier and taller during performance but can't change. Asuka had nice tits. Kept blocking my hands during HJ session, but when I removed my hands she took them back and placed it on her boobs. Back and forth we did that. Kinda crazy. Jizzed on wet tissue.

Second visit (early Sep 2014)

Fuu and Haruka. Went with Fuu. Chose HJ with tit fondle plus inspect pussy. Fuu came to booth after performance. Brought a flashlight. Gave me the flashlight to inspect her cunt. Smelled heavenly. Then came HJ. Before releasing Peter North-ish load, I faced the wall so it won't hit girl. Cum splashed on laminated service menu. Fuu gave look that said WTH. Feeling guilty, I helped her clean up.

Third visit (mid-Sep 2014)

Same girls. Same preference. Chose the BJ service plus pussy inspect. Fuu gave half-hearted CCBJ. Switched to HJ without rubber. Jizzed on wet tissue but some of the cum went to her hands, feet and floor. Fuu told me to notify before cumming. I helped her clean up.

Fourth visit (Oct 2014)

Aoi and Usagi. Went with Usagi because of a good review I read. Immediately regretted it because she was short. Her voice was husky (maybe a smoker). Left without me cumming so I had to jack off by myself.

Fifth visit (Dec 2014)

Fuu and Haruka. Road repair in front of NHP building so there were only two customers: a dork and I. Went with Fuu. Dork preferred Haruka. 1 to 1 attention for me and dorky. Thought this was gonna be fun. Maybe I'll get more time. Wrong. Sensing what's on my mind, Fuu pressured me to cum quickly and I obliged. Came out of the booth feeling sad and unwanted. Meanwhile dork was having fun with Haruka. I'm such a loser.

Sixth Visit (May 2015)

Haruka and Yui. Chose Haruka on the BJ plus peep options. She was very friendly compared to Fuu who hated me. During the flashlight session, she told me she was feeling shy and turned around. This gave me a chance to smooch her asshole and pussy for maybe two seconds. Tried fingering her too, but she declined. Then came the BJ. She was enthusiastic. Even alternated with licking my nipples so I'd cum more quickly. Satisfying experience. Capped it off by hugging me and telling me she'd try to learn English.

Final thoughts

Fuu is a goddess I'd marry anytime. She hates me though. Haruka is sweet and does her job well. I might come back for her if she's there on Monday, my only free day.

Before releasing Peter North-ish load, I faced the wall so it won't hit girl. Cum splashed on laminated service menu. Fuu gave look that said WTH.

Jizzed on wet tissue but some of the cum went to her hands, feet and floor. Fuu told me to notify before cumming. I helped her clean up.

During the flashlight session, she told me she was feeling shy and turned around. This gave me a chance to smooch her asshole and pussy for maybe two seconds. Tried fingering her too, but she declined.
Sorry to be a dick because these are good reviews with nicely detailed information, but do you really think the above quoted parts are acceptable? Especially the last one. The rules are extremely clear, if not obvious. This is the kind of behaviour that gets foreigners blanket banned.

Reactions: John Chavers
the important thing is when the girl said no, I stopped

the pussy smooching thing was a bit of an accident because when she turned around, her ass was in my face

You certainly have a way of endearing (and adhereing) yourself to people...

ROFL what made u think fuu hated you?

anyways i chose usagi many times, she very experienced and her technique is fine?
i recognize her instantly with her voice though haha

i dont know anything about fuu, why do keep coming back for her?

you are very lucky that ur incidient with haruka was with haruka, im sure if you were with anyone else u would got in trouble
luckily haruka is very special in NHP, i think her personality and attitude is different from the rest of the crew, shes amazing

nice review btw thanks

I think Fuu would have slapped me if I attempted that on her LOL

She's the tallest and IMO has the prettiest face

Can I just watch the show without any optional service?

I'm pretty sure that's possible, but in a lot of instances you'll be waiting a lot longer for the show to start than the show itself. Each girl dances for about one song, and then they start servicing guys.

If you want to pay 2000 yen for essentially 10 minutes of a strip tease, I don't think they'll have a problem with it.

Can I just watch the show without any optional service?

Just go to the Dx strip theaters in Shibuya 0r Shinjuku.

Or do as you what you say. Go to New Hot Point and wait for 20 minutes in a smokey room. Before watching the most uninspiring strip show for 5 or 10 mins.