Guest viewing is limited

Nico Of Milkybaby

RandomTokyoGuy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Well, time for me to contribute something too after leeching for a month or so ;)

Some words ahead, I have no particular fetish for milky woman, but got inspired by this thread http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/milky-baby-4x-in-two-weeks-awesome.8025/
Use the website for appointment, this is no walk in shop (carefully read the access directions before or you wont find the shop). Probably best to book a day or 2 in advance ... you will also have to do a confirmation call. In my case the telefon girl spoke some english, however we used japanese almost exclusively.

Date/Time:
8th or 9th february 2014 2 or 3pm
Provider:
Nico of Milky Baby
Contact Info:
http://www.milkybaby.jp/
Type/Location:
Love Hotel Clio (around the corner from their office and recommendation of the girl)
Language Specifics:
everything in Japanese, girl spoke no English at all, reception lady speaks some (if she is there, also had a japanese only guy one time)
Session Length/Fee:
90min: 32 or 33k +5k AF option + 4400 for Hotel
Physical Description:
pictures are fairly accurate but look a bit younger because of hairstyle ... still has a little baby belly, probably mid 20s-30
Details:
Basic reason to chose her was that she offers/practices anal fisting too and I though that could increase my chances for AF. Although I asked for a 60min course I was suggested the 90min course and happy to get an appointment, I didn't argue about that. Was a good decision, as BJ pointed out, we spent quite some time in the bath room. It immediately clicked between us, so even when she recognized I was quite big, she didn't take AF off the table. So after a really nice bj, she was fisting herself a bit in preparation. Even though she was quite worried that it wouldn't fit, she agreed to have me try it gently. I really took my time and in the end we both had a quite pleasant experience. You read her "review" here (february 9th 2015) http://blog.livedoor.jp/milky_niko/?p=2
I will probably repeat, however its a eventually a little bit pricy, if you do not require the milk. If you speak Japanese she is quite fun to chat with.
Recommendation:
yes, especially if you are into AF and understand that a recent mother is no AV idol. From BJs post I understand that you will get more milk from other girls (my first expeience)

Reactions: TheScientist
Hi RandomTokyoGuy,

I encountered some roadblocks trying to make a Milky Baby booking & hoped you can share your experience cause I'm not Japanese literate. Should I just fill in the form & leave out the "Hope Women", "Remarks" & "Hope Options" first? I assume those options can be decided once I'm in Milky's premises. Do I ignore the "Contact Form" part? You mentioned confirmation call. I suppose that means calling them to confirm a day or two before the booking date. Thanks in advance for your wise words...

Well, I think you can use google to translate the reservation form. should give you a good idea. I think your idea of walking in there and then choosing a girl is not going to work. The girl will only be there, if she got an appointment (thats my understanding).
If you don't fill in a hope girl, they will probably suggest you one, which you can agree to or not, but I don't think you can change, when you pick her up. google should also be sufficient to translate the schedule so you can see who is around at your desired date.
Dont think you need to fill in any hope options, however if you have any special wishes, it might help to do that, as not every girl may do every option. I have only been there once thought.

Hello! I'm a very new user and I've a question about MB. I've sent them a message asking if they accept gaijin and they said yes but you need to show them passport or alien-card.
Have anyone been asked for
this at the shop?

Yes, you go to the shop to pick up the girl and have to show some sort of ID. However mine wasnt copied or anything.

Is this a good place to go just for the AF? looking for an AF place that is gaijin friendly but do not need the fisting nor the milk.

Well, if you look at the website, they seem to have a sister shop just for AF where some of the same girls work. I have never tried them. You are however not forced to any "milk play", if you don't want, so you can just use the AF option. The sister shop may also be open longer (this one closes at 7pm).