Guest viewing is limited

Noob Review - 24 Hr Shibuya Massage Parlor

pandagon

TAG Member
Reaction score
TL;DR Awesome Basic 24 Hour Chinese Massage Parlor with Limited Extras:

Pros:

Extremely pretty and young girls (Pictures on the site are accurate with some photo shopping around the boobs. You can tell since most of these were taken in the store. Look at the backgrounds for confirmation)
Open 24/7
Great service/conversation (YMMV)
Price (7,000 for 70 minutes)

Cons:
Limited extras (YMMV)
Chinese girls (If you highly prefer Japanese girls this may be an issue)
Massage wasn't top tier (I still prefer old Asian grandmas for this shit)

I first noticed this place when I was coming out of the Shibuya Kirari Cafe on 5F near Royal Host and I was intrigued by the pictures on the door. After a frustrating evening of wandering around Shinjuku, I remembered this place and took a chance at around 2am.

I was greeted at the door by an exceptionally cute mama-san and led in to a pretty tiny waiting room. There, she showed me the menu and I opted for the 1 hour special for 7,000. The mama-san led me to a room and I undressed. A few minutes later a very pretty and visually busty (but who the fuck knows given how much padding these girls wear lol) girl came in and led me to the table shower room. About halfway through the shower, another customer came in and requested her by name. She politely asked if I would mind if she switched with another girl and I said yes. At this point I was pretty scared since I've been to enough massage parlors to have experienced a shitty bait and switch. Luckily this time things worked out.

After a few minutes, a tiny girl came into the shower room. The previous girl had a sexy, mature, seductress look but this girl oozed innocence and cuteness. 100% my type. She finished up the table shower and then took me to the room for a passable massage and oil tease. It turns out that most of the girls in this shop speak Chinese and I ended up having a great conversation with her during the massage. On the flip, she executed an extremely proficient and patient HJ and eventually I burst in her hands. After the flip she was comfortable with me roaming over her clothes and up her skirt but she stopped me when I reached for her breasts/between her legs. YMMV. I think the mature/sexy girl may have been more accommodating in this respect. Hot towel clean up and a shower and I was on my way.

I returned the next day for one of the best sessions of my life with the mama-san. But that story is for another day :)

Some additional details about my week of debauchery in Tokyo for those that are interested. A lot of this was facilitated by information on this site and I felt like it was time to contribute my bit to the community.

During my week in Tokyo, I tried out a number of places based on recommendations from this site.

Girls Bar - Before I found this site. Pretty good experience talked to a pretty girl for ~4,000 for an hour all in.

Cabaret Club - Also before I found this site. Not a good experience. Very similar to the Girl's Bar but more expensive ~110,000 all in.

Kirari Deai Cafe - Found information about this gem on this site. My Japanese is pretty atrocious but I managed to sign up with my passport. Got some offers for Pay4Play ~200,000 but I declined. Also took one girl out for Karaoke. My Asian friend that spoke fluent Japanese took three girls out for free and slept with two of them. I think with enough patience this place could be a gold mine.

Strawberry Jam - Paired with a very accommodating Japanese girl. Tiny girl in a tiny ass room. I don't know how some of the bigger guys on this site actually fit into those "beds". The girl was really nice but not at all my type. Super super skinny with maybe A cups. Couldn't get me off. I think she mentioned sex (my Japanese is pretty bad) but I declined since someone mentioned that there might be a fine of 1,000,000 LoL. Fuck that.

Asian-Feeling/Asian-Relax. http://www.asian-feeling.net/
I think I found this place on another site. Also open pretty late. Similar service to the Shibuya massage parlor but with a Thai girl instead of a Chinese girl. Was ~110,000 for an hour. I think this may be a good option if you're into Thai.

Reactions: Jimmydr and Qong02
Dammit LoL. Just went to Korea before this. I'll edit accordingly. Thanks for the heads up haha.

Edit: LoL guess I can't edit anymore. But yeah. Divide by 10 haha

Reactions: Jimmydr
I think I'd cut/paste into a new report, or message an admin to amend it, otherwise people will think you paid about £400 for a HJ, and £600 to talk to a girl for an hour as they may not read the responses. :)

Nice report though, looks like you had a good week.

Had me scared for a second when I looked at the prices, I'm guessing Girls Bar at 4,000 is correct, all the others are wrong by a factor of 10 (so, 7,000 for 70 mins).

Good review bro (y)

Always good 2 get positive feedback from a guy who has done his research properly using the resources here :bookworm:

From ur desciption of the girl at Strawberry Jam, it wuda been the same one I got. U cuda paid another 5000 for FS. She musta liked u 2 offer it as she told me she only goze wiv dudes she likes the look of :cool: That 1 million yen "fine" was a scam that went down in Kabukicho in an open area pink salon, Strawberry Jam got lox on the door and its in priv8 areas as u noticed.

The problem I have had with Chinese massages is that the time spent on the massage is usually less than what is promised - in ur case, was it really 700 minutes or did u lose tracka time? :p

LoL. Damn probably should have paid up at Strawberry Jam :)

I'm pretty sure I got the full time at the Chinese place but I had a pretty good rapport going with the girl so I can't say for certain that this is the norm. Based on the conversation I had with the girl running the place, it sounds like she's prioritizing customer satisfaction at least at the outset to make sure that people are coming back.

In terms of value I'm really a bit torn. Compared to where I am now in the United States, 7,000 for a 70 minute massage from a beautiful young girl seems like a dream. But compared to other options in Tokyo, I think this place has more of a niche appeal.

In my opinion the girls here are prettier than the girl I had at Strawberry Jam and the girl I had at Asian Relax. Then again, I may just have a thing for Chinese girls.

However, the place definitely offers a more limited menu than Strawberry Jam and I would say that the massages I received here weren't quite as good as the massage I got at Asian Relax.

I'm so jealous of you guys that are still in Tokyo right now. Around these parts, a HJ from a old ass Korean woman costs ~$120. FML.

So looking at their website, they have a lot of different options, can someone please translate what else they offer on their menu? This might sound bad, but I kinda want to try a massage place that does the ole finger up the butt and didn't know if this place happened to offer that?

This might sound bad, but I kinda want to try a massage place that does the ole finger up the butt and didn't know if this place happened to offer that?

I can't recommend any particular places. But with members of this board called things like, 'Dark Holer'. I am sure these kind of activities are right up someone's alley.

Best regards,

Moss Boss.

Thanks Moss, its just something i've always wanted to try, but never knew a place that did, but know I've read somewhere about places in Tokyo that do. If anyone has any other recommendations, or can translate the menu from this place, i would be very greatful

This might sound bad, but I kinda want to try a massage place that does the ole finger up the butt and didn't know if this place happened to offer that?
The Japanese you're looking for is 前立腺 (Zenritsusen) マッサージ (massage), although アナル舐め and アナルプレイ would also work (アナル舐め = rimming, アナルプレイ = anal play).

I've used the 痴女 性感 locations from Yokohama and Gotanda, and the ladies know what they're doing, but the prices are higher compared to Chinese massage parlors. I've posted some reviews here on TAG.

The Japanese you're looking for is 前立腺 (Zenritsusen) マッサージ (massage), although アナル舐め and アナルプレイ would also work (アナル舐め = rimming, アナルプレイ = anal play).

I've used the 痴女 性感 locations from Yokohama and Gotanda, and the ladies know what they're doing, but the prices are higher compared to Chinese massage parlors. I've posted some reviews here on TAG.

Awesome. Thanks for the information. Only place I've really found is that erotic massage club that spams every location. Just seems pricey at $250

I returned the next day for one of the best sessions of my life with the mama-san. But that story is for another day :)

Care to elaborate on your experience with mama-san and how you managed to pull that one off?

Haha I would like to know about the mamasan too.

Question did you speak Japanese or is this place Gaijin friendly? I'm Asian but only speak passable conversational Japanese to get by.

I tried this Shibuya 24 hour massage place and it absolutely sucked. Don't go here. I arrived at 10pm. It was 10,000 fir 70 minutes. That's ok, but.... Decent looking girl gave a crap massage. When it got erotic, before I got release she asked for an ichi man. I told her she was crazy. So she tried to negotiate down to 8k, then 5k. Blue balls and all I just showered and left.

If you've got the cash, go do something more productive with it. Like set it on fire.

Last edited:
I tried this Shibuya 24 hour massage place and it absolutely sucked.

We prefer posting individual reviews for individual experiences with providers. If you'd like to post a new thread with more information, we'd appreciate it. Thanks.