Guest viewing is limited

Oiran Oppai Pub Review

TokyoJoeblow

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, I'm reviewing an oppai pub that I went to in Shizuoka City...not sure if I should because this is Tokyo Adult Guide?

Anyway, the place was amazing. Traditional Japanese interior design, dark, good lighting. All the staff were friendly and were welcoming. They charged me a standard price and didn't try to find reasons to charge me extra for anything. I requested women with large breasts and that request was honored. The first woman that I spent time with was named Mizuki. She has a really cute face and at least size G (Japan size) breasts. I didn't remember the next woman's name. She has a little bit smaller bust size, but she was a lot friendlier and seemed into foreigners. She was a lot more talkative and playful as well. They could both speak a little English, but I mostly spoke Japanese with them. Both women were great company and I highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Shizuoka City.

Where, when, how much? This isn't a review. (n)

Touché, but he really should have used the standard review template. :bookworm:

Reactions: just4fun and meiji
Where: Aoi-ku, Shizuoka City
When: A Friday night like 3 weeks ago lol
How Much: 5,000 yen

So I returned to Oiran last night for a second and probably last visit. The two women that spent time with me were not nearly as busty as the women from my previous visit. I requested to have busty women in Japanese when first entering. I would just call that part an unlucky night. The strange thing is that the guy at the door was really adamant about not letting me in and kept saying Japanese only. I told him multiple times that I have already been to this pub and last time didn't have this much trouble. After trying to reason with him, another guy came by that recognized me from before. The guy who came over told the doorman that it is alright, since I have been here before and I can speak Japanese. Only after that, I was able to enter. Has anyone else been in a situation like this?

Reactions: John Chavers
Welcome to Japan

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
What may have happened is the Japanese equivalent to the 'bum's rush'. You were let in the first time either by oversight or just so you would not make a scene. They have felt that they did you a service by this and that you should be satisfied by that. The next time you were first barred and then allowed, but the crappy experienced is the message to you that you should not try it a third time. It may not be your 'fault'. They may have had another foreigner be a jerk. The girls may just be put off kilter by you. Whatever - read between the boobs.
Many many moons ago... there was a popular disco in Shinjuku called Xenon. I went there many times with groups of Japanese and my Japanese girlfriend. I had a members keyring. Then, my GF and I showed up one night...
Door: "No entry."
Me: "I have a member's keyring."
Door: "No military!"
Me: "I'm not - just look at me."
Door: "No Americans!"
Me: "I'm not - we even spell the same language differently, mate."
Door: "No GAIJIN!"
Me: "Oops, got me there."
After my GF had given Door a fearful earful we handed over the keyrings and my GF learned a new idiom. We heard later that people fitting the above description had caused trouble a couple of weeks before.
Times don't change all that fast. Your money isn't worth the potential trouble and it is a 'catch-22'. It you take issue with it you justify their stance and don't get in. If you accept it politely you still don't get in. There are many more tits in the sea.

What may have happened is the Japanese equivalent to the 'bum's rush'. You were let in the first time either by oversight or just so you would not make a scene. They have felt that they did you a service by this and that you should be satisfied by that. The next time you were first barred and then allowed, but the crappy experienced is the message to you that you should not try it a third time. It may not be your 'fault'. They may have had another foreigner be a jerk. The girls may just be put off kilter by you. Whatever - read between the boobs.
Many many moons ago... there was a popular disco in Shinjuku called Xenon. I went there many times with groups of Japanese and my Japanese girlfriend. I had a members keyring. Then, my GF and I showed up one night...
Door: "No entry."
Me: "I have a member's keyring."
Door: "No military!"
Me: "I'm not - just look at me."
Door: "No Americans!"
Me: "I'm not - we even spell the same language differently, mate."
Door: "No GAIJIN!"
Me: "Oops, got me there."
After my GF had given Door a fearful earful we handed over the keyrings and my GF learned a new idiom. We heard later that people fitting the above description had caused trouble a couple of weeks before.
Times don't change all that fast. Your money isn't worth the potential trouble and it is a 'catch-22'. It you take issue with it you justify their stance and don't get in. If you accept it politely you still don't get in. There are many more tits in the sea.

That poor doorman was sure trying his best not to show his racism but your persistence sure got him to finally scream out the truth lol.

I can understand some foreigners being idiots, but they shouldn't hate on all foreigners because of situations like that. Just yesterday a Japanese man spit on the ground right behind me as he passed. I have had Japanese people tell me they hate Chinese for doing this lol.