Osaka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

db2j

TAG Member
Reaction score
hello,
I am doing some research for my upcoming trip to Osaka.
can anyone please recommend a decent massage place?
A while back there used to be this shop called Club Miyako near Namba station. The used to offer excellent massage with HE. But now I cannot find any reference to this or other decent shop. I must admit though that I don't read or speak Japanese.
Thank you for your help.

Dave,

Thanks for you question. I'm not intimately familiar with Osaka services, however some other members may be.
If I find any solid information, I'll post it back here for you.

Dave,

Although I am based in Kansai I have not actually been to any rub and tug places in Osaka.
On another forum, someone with no Japanese ability mentioned he had a good experience (nice massage and good HE finish) here: http://esute-izumi.info/index.html
The link that says アクセス near the top of that website will provide you with a map to the place.

If you want a totally English-friendly experience from start to finish, there is http://www.erotic-massage-osaka.com/
Obviously that is a bit pricey for what you get.

If you want more than a massage with HE finish, you can search this site for Amour (mat play fashion health in Namba) and Tobita Shinichi (traditional street level red light district where FS is on offer). I have been to and enjoyed both. I speak Japanese well but my understanding is that those with no Japanese ability have been successful at both.

Reactions: TAG Manager
@Nitr0- Thanks for the link. Please can I ask for translation help?
The menu on the Izumi website has two sets of items. The first set goes from 60 mins to 180 mins and the second set has only 60 mins and 90 mins listed. Can you help me understand the differences? Does the second set include something special?
The menu text is an image and so I cannot use any translation software.
Thanks a bunch.

The second set (Izumi Bijin Double Course 60mins/90mins) says thats for 2 ladies at the same time.

Double your pleasure.

Yes, just as k1234 says. Also, the first set is an "Aroma special oil course" and the second set is "full-body lymphatic oil treatment + bubble body wash OR Korean Akasuri"

Thanks a lot. I am more confused now :) What is "lymphatic oil treatment "?
Which one should I choose, to get everything but with one lady only? ( This is my last question, I promise).
I look forward to writing my first review next week. Thank you.

Dave, honestly I don't really know. Just a more kind of specialized oil massage I guess?

I think all the courses with one lady are the "aroma special oil courses," so you just need to choose the amount of time.
Good luck!

Thanks to all. Headed for the Land of Rising Sun tomorrow. :)

If you're new to massage, I'd suggest not getting the akasuri. That's hot stone massage where they flay the dead skin off of you. If done poorly, it can really hurt.

The other option is an oil massage: no skin cleansing, but a lot less painful.

He hasn't logged in since then, so it's pretty unlikely that he'll see this. You should privately message him instead of bumping old threads. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.