Guest viewing is limited

Pretty Girl Soapland - Yuma

SinfullyKorean

TAG Member
Reaction score
Wow, soapland was a failure for me. I took the train from Shinjuku to Taito-ku. Walked probably for about 30 minutes (got lost a little bit), and finally found my destination: Satin doll soapland. Internet showed 25,000 yen for 2 hours. Billboard outside also said 25,000 yen for 2 hours. When I walked inside, there were like 4-5 guys standing that suddenly got to their knees and I think they said welcome. I said "Aigowa daijobu desuka?" "Is English ok?" To which they replied that it's 75,000 yen for 2 hours! I had to ask multiple times to confirm. They said for everything, 75,000 yen for 2 hours. So I left.
Saw Silky doll on the way to Satin doll, so went there. I think it was about 40,000 yen for 70 minutes, still not what I was looking for. Candy girl, no gaijin.
Pretty girl, 30,000 yen for 70 minutes, 34,000 yen for 90 minutes, 40,000 yen for 110 minutes. I opted for 90 minutes. First, the guy only showed me 1 picture. I asked if anybody else is available, and he brought out another picture. Anymore? and he said no, only 2 available. I chose the second, because she was younger and looked a bit cuter.
Waited about 10-15 minutes in the waiting room, and in walks Yuma in her slippers, undies, and large button up shirt. Took me upstairs. Looks like they have about 10 bathing/soaping rooms. She took me to the end. We undressed. And I was a little disappointed. She was on the chubby side below her chest. Not fat, but pretty wide. Very wide hips, thick thighs. But flat, maybe B cups chest. Still cute. Yuma asked me to sit on the weird chair while she washed me. We DFK while she washed me a little. Then the bathtub, where we made out some more. Got a little awkward because I didn't know what we're supposed to do in the bathtub. She kind of just looked at me. So I said "ok". BTW, her english is passable. So maybe that's why the manager chose to show her to me.
Got out of the tub and she took me to the bed. I asked if we're doing the oil body massage later. She said she doesn't do body massage! WTF! That would have been nice to know before I paid. Doubting I'd get my money back anyways, decided to proceed onto the bed. Fast recap: DFK, BBBJ, FIV, mutual nipple sucking, DATY, MISH, K9, CG, and 2 pops with some cuddling in between.
She said she's been working there for 3 months, since she broke up with her boyfriend, who also works at a Host club. She's a nurse by day. I nodded off a few times after my second pop (which happened at the 60 minute mark; so 70 min course would have been plenty for me). Also, I wanted to use the bathroom after my first pop, but she said it's outside and I can't go outside mid-session. I was kind of thirsty too, but had to wait.
So after our time was up, I used the bathroom, drank some water, and left. On the way back, I elected to take the taxi back to the Minowa station =)
All in all, I was really disappointed I didn't get the Soapland experience.
The list of Soaplands I got was from http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Tokyo#Soaplands.

TL;DR - Paid 34,000 yen for a non-Soapland experience. Yuma spoke a little english, and got my 2 pops.

I looked at the Satin Dolls website. The 25,000 is just the basic entry fee (入浴料). For the total cost (総額料金),the website tells you to call them.

yeah the 25000 that you saw is just the bath entry fee. so for the full price you have to multiply that price by 3. by the way, a soapland with a bath entry fee of 25000 is usually a high grade one.

As mentionned elsewhere, there are a few sopalands in Yoshiwara that will acceptgaijins for a total price around 30k. Check the forum

SinfullyKorean,

Just a suggestion about Soaplands. You may want to ask if Mat Play is included, which is the nuru slippery massage play when she rubs her body all over you.

Yes, because I understand that matplay is not included if you take the shortest session. Also, even if you have taken a longer session, in which matplay is normally included, some grils might just skip it if you don't aks her. Don't be shy, if it is included, just ask for it.

Yes, because I understand that matplay is not included if you take the shortest session. Also, even if you have taken a longer session, in which matplay is normally included, some grils might just skip it if you don't aks her. Don't be shy, if it is included, just ask for it.

Thanks for the link. I actually went to couple of those soaplands on my visit.

"suddenly got to their knees" - where did they start from?????

Soapland can be quite slippery if you do not know what to ask for. And a lot of mutton is passed off as lamb….

Reactions: Jimmydr