Guest viewing is limited

Princess And Prince (soapland)

undercovgaijin

TAG Member
Reaction score
Round 2 of my soap reviews. So same as first-- trying to be helpful, and if anyone can throw me advice on cheap FS especially with non-Japanese ladies in my mail box, I'll take it as a pretty tip! (Thanks to those who did! Will get to you when I can get to you by reply!)

Beforehand: I'm actually of Japanese ancestry and speak the language (not native, but fluently), and I generally go to places under the guise of being Japanese. This may or may not affect the applicability of the info I share, and I don't check the Gaijin-friendliness of places I go. I also have a major boob fetish, that is only overcome by attraction to really cheap FS. lolz

After a couple years in China and going ~$27 a pop for short time FS in Shenzhen and Shanghai with girls hotter than AV stars, it's hard to go back to justifying 2-3man for meh low-end soap chicks (and I ain't paying my way into the Koukyuu shops!!)

So, with that--

Prince & Princess: This is an interesting group to say the least-- "Geki-Yasu" is their creed, and the 8k-1man full price for 30 mins certainly lives up to it. I will always regret that I didn't hit up bang-tastic K-Cup Yumeno Reiko AV Actress during her brief stint here 2 years back... *sigh* But as a statement to that, my experience is that the quality of girls is quite high in this shop, considering the ridic-cheap price, and that they're Japanese girls. At this point, I'm not looking to the Chinese market b/c cheap FS, but only because Imma get sick of Japanese girls.

Note1: Even though this is a "soap", the 30 min course is really a wam-bam-thank you-mamme deal, as to be expected.
Note2: This place thrives on quick turn-over, and loves recruiting and "test running" amateur girls, so don't expect mistress-soapland-trained-mastery. +Young +Fresh +"feels real" (is real) Amateur exp, -Technique master -Mat

Miina (10/2014)
Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Big, but a little flat)
Body: 7/10
28~32-ish?
^Note, these face/body scores are insanely high considering the price tag attached to I-Cup boobies. You will not find anything near at a different Soapland on the same cup-size.

Description: Amateurish, as are all the girls here. Very friendly though, and good attitude. Go-about business in setup, but awesome fuck once on the bed. Loved those soft sexy curves, and she let me fuck her and pop TWICE in the 30 mins! Awesome... Got to recommend her boob job too.

Anna
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 (look good in bra, lack impact without-- not droopy or flat, but lacking that "big boob" shape-- so think wide-based cones that are the bigger-version of a flat-chicks' tits in shape) G-Cup
Body: 7/10
24~29-ish?
Description: Again friendly, good attitude, amateurish. The girls in this shop are quite refreshing in that way-- they seem to genuinely enjoy humping for cash without the need for srs soap training. BEAUTIFUL bubble butt. I could not BELIEVE a Japanese girl could pack that kind o' booty. If you were looking for that black/brazilion ass on a cheap Japanese provider... here she is. Only one pop though... but 30 minz is 30 minz???
^Another cool thing about Anna is she writes EVERY customer a love letter on her blog each day-- fun if you can read Japanese or are willing to have a good sit-down with google translate methinks!

This concludes my review. Will post on some other women and soaplands soon.
(As for my own questions/wish for advice-- I'm looking for anyone who can fill me in on cheap FS outside soaplands, and especially on non-Japanese girls. Don't care what type: Chinese/Taiwanese, SEA, Korean, White, but believe will definitely get bored with only Yamato-deshiko...)
^please PM me if you have any relevant advice :3

Last edited:
Though you say you are of Japanese ancestry can you vouch if they are gaijin friendly?

Though you say you are of Japanese ancestry can you vouch if they are gaijin friendly?

and I generally go to places under the guise of being Japanese. This may or may not affect the applicability of the info I share, and I don't check the Gaijin-friendliness of places I go.

:bookworm:

Maybe try calling and asking?

As a super cheap shop, I'd GUESS they are one of the less anti-gaijin type shops. When I call a really paranoid chain like Kadoebi, they tend to jump all over the imperfections in my accent. Shops that are more profit-minded places prefer don't-ask-don't-tell :whistle: