TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: July 2014
Provider: Darling Harbour
Contact Info: http://darling-h.com/
Type/Location: Soap
Language Specifics: English/Japanese
Session Length/Fee: 90 mins/ 36,000~ yen
Physical Description: Very pretty, huge tits, nice face. Kinda young and she told me she's 25 (non yoshiwara age), but who knows.

I somehow managed to forget her name, it starts with an A, and it was NOT Suzu - I avoided going there when she was on the schedule. I wasn't given a choice of girls, the guy brought one picture in front of me and I was like damn, I hope she looks like that. She looks nice but I could sense a little photoshopping comparing her to the picture. As stated above, I paid for 90mins, and "A" led me upstairs. I really hate those slippers.

Someone was fucking very loudly in one of the rooms, and I have to say it was pretty awkward to walk through the hallway when you could hear the sound effects so clearly. I glanced at her and she was trying her best not to laugh. Anyway, we get inside, chat a bit, undress, brush teeth, and then she sat me on the stool.

All she really did was clean me thoroughly, no bbbj, ball licking, kissing. Nada. Once I was clean she told me to get into the tub and then she cleaned herself. She got into the tub with me two cups of mouthwash in hand, so then we sat there gargling together, and only then was she satisfied about the hygiene level.

She pulled my legs to the side and did that dick out of the water BBBJ thing, once I got hard she left me there to prepare the mat & oil. My boner died. Did I already mention she doesn't speak English? It made me wish I knew more Japanese, or that Suzu was there so I could at least chat about something and make it less awkward for both of us..

After 5 minutes the mat is ready for me so I lay there on my stomach. She slid across me in every direction and licked me nearly everywhere(catbath), luckily my hairy ass is enough to scare everyone away and there was no salad tossing, I wouldn't enjoy it very much anyway.

So then she turns me around and keeps licking and sucking me all over my stomach/chest. It feels great. Then she put my dick in between her tits and bounced up and down. I felt like saying a compliment but I couldn't think of any in Japanese. It was great, I was excited, and she put it in and started fucking me.

She rode me cowgirl for I shit you not, 15 minutes at least. I had hoped she would at least turn around, but I think she was confident I'd come any second now, but I wasn't in any danger of doing so. There was too much oil and it was too slippery. I shifted my hands from her huge boobs to her thighs and gently made her stop humping me. I pointed at the bed, she understood, but first we had to wash the nuru gel off. That's when my boner died again.

Back on the bed she had made a decision not to blow me anymore, so what she did was lick and suck on my balls while giving me a handjob. I was afraid for the safety of my testicles because she sucked really hard at times, but it felt great so why not. I didn't want her to ride me anymore, so I just went for the basic missionary. This was much better.

I think she wanted me to fuck her hard because she did that thing with her legs where her feet were on my buttcheeks and on every thrust, she pushed me in harder with her feet. This was definitely the best part followed by the cat bath that completely avoided my asshole. After a while she stared into my eyes and with a cute voice she asked: kimochii? That was game over, I came. At that point I forgot about the bad and weird stuff. Overall, nice experience, I didn't want to use another condom and left early. Why did I pay for 90 minutes? I don't know, I might have expected more.

I've been to Darling Harbour once before, the first time was special. Back then Natsuko was still working there, I guess she quit a while ago. On my way back I bought a calpis soda from the vending machine and thought about my time spent with her, and how amazing she truly was. Before my last sip of calpis I wished that she's in a better place now. And so ends my crappy review, hopefully this was of use to some of you.

Thanks for the sharing.
36000 Yen for 90 min is a great deal. They did not charge you "Gaijin fee"?
Darling Harbour as far as I know they will charge you "Gaijin fee" for at least 10000 yen.

Nice review. I love that feet-pushing thing, too. How was she down there? Paipan (shaved), trimmed, or natural? Also Soap comes with FS in general?

Thanks for the sharing.
36000 Yen for 90 min is a great deal. They did not charge you "Gaijin fee"?
Darling Harbour as far as I know they will charge you "Gaijin fee" for at least 10000 yen.

That's weird, I've never heard of a 10k gaijin fee in Darling Harbour at least. Every DH review I've read over here did not mention anything about an extra gaijin fee either.

Nice review. I love that feet-pushing thing, too. How was she down there? Paipan (shaved), trimmed, or natural? Also Soap comes with FS in general?

She was completely shaved, paipan. I'm not sure what you mean with "soap comes with FS in general".. Are you asking if in soaplands you normally get FS? I'm not a soapland expert so I can't give you a definite answer, but based on my knowledge if you ask for it at the desk/reception, they will say no, but it most likely will happen anyway with the girl, I'd imagine it also depends on the soapland.