Guest viewing is limited

Raku Gotanda - Nami

lighspid

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title: Nami @ Raku Gotanda

Date/Time: 2014/11/27, 22:30
Provider: Nami
Contact Info: 03349213669 (I just walked in, didn't call)
Type: Massage, CFS, CBJ
Language Specifics: Japanese only
Session Length/Fee: 65 minutes@12000
Physical Description: Nice body, a bit worn out face, not sure about measurements, but decent sized breasts
Details:

This is my first time with a professional, so I was a bit nervous. I was hoping for the girl to take this into account and get me to relax. But she seemed a bit business like, so I had to get her to talk and loosen her up. It could be because it's her first day here. She said she just came from Nagoya. Otherwise, she's responsive to smalltalk, asked a couple of questions about me too.

Her massage was crap in the beginning, but it got okay when she did my back. She extended the massage as the shower was taken. I filled the time with a lot of talk. I like to talk. Eventually, we just went into the shower with the other guy getting a scrub behind the curtain. Quick shower and then she left me back in the room to go back for her own. She returned after a while and stripped.

The foreplay was very good. I really liked her touches over my back. I guess she was in a hurry to make time and didn't spend much time on the front, licked my nipple maybe once. Then she started the CBJ (not sure when she put the rubber on) which was okay, but did the job in getting me hard.

She then asked to swap and I started kissing and licking her tits. I quite liked her tits. Wouldn't allow me to kiss her face, especially because my stubble was hurting her. Gotta shave next time.

She was again a bit worried about the time and asked to me penetrate her already. She tried getting me hard with her hand while I played with her tits, I even touched her clit (she didn't react to that) for a bit. I got a bit concerned about time too and asked her to suck me to hardness. She got to work while I played with her tits and ass and pussy. Got me semi hard and I was able to ride her now.

Not sure if she was faking (she insisted she never lies, she was pretty straight forward about other things too), but she seemed to be in pain more than pleasure, later said I'm bigger than she is used to (which I said was bullshit, but she was insistent). Anyway I was trying to take it slow, milk it as much as I could, but she had this worried look, probably about the time, so I pushed harder and faster, her moans got louder too, which kinda made me climax.

Back in the shower again (this time it was just us), now she was relaxed and chatty once more, we come back to the room, she goes to take a shower, comes back naked, puts clothes on and then more smalltalk, lets me grab her tits, shows me where she is sensitive (she said yowai though, not sure if she likes it or hates it) on her upper back. Apparently she only likes her tits licked and her back gently touched/rubbed. Kissing and cunnilingus not so much. I didn't go down on her though, being my first time in an establishment such as this.
I then sat her in my lap, played with her tits from behind while we chatted (she constantly looked at the clock).

Recommendation: I'd definitely go again, I'd probably just test my luck again with a random girl, but wouldn't be cross if it's Nami again.

PS: a shout out to a certain bro from across the border: here you go, I posted a review like you asked. ;-)

Last edited:
Is this place totally gaijin friendly? I speak no Japanese .. And how easy to find? Thanks

Is this place totally gaijin friendly? I speak no Japanese .. And how easy to find? Thanks
It is very gaijin friendly. If you check out a few of the posts that are under RAKU Gotanda. You should be able to find the place it's very easy again do a search for on TAG. Ask for a point card when you do go then after five visits or on the fifth visit you'll get ¥1000 off the cost and after nine visits you should be able to get ¥2000 off.

Last edited:
Thanks - that's helpful. I'm in chiyoda so don't think it's too far in a taxi

And overall which would be your favourite girls to go for there?

Midori would be my favorite but she's not there anymore so I selected Coco last time. I do have a review of her if you just look up in the TAG forums should say RAKU Gotanda Coco.

Yes, Korean. But the girls that they have on their site has not been updated in over a year.

Reactions: Jimmydr