nihonzuki

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: May 23, 2015, Saturday, 7pm
Provider: Yuna
Contact Info: http://www.es-raku2.com/main.php
Type/Location: Este/Gotanda
Language Specifics: I only used Japanese
Session Length/Fee: 65 minutes nominal, 50 minutes in the curtained room. I paid Y11000 because I was planning on doing the 45 minute course for Y9000, but Mama-san said it wouldn't include FS and convinced me to upgrade even though I didn't have the full amount on me.
Physical Description: Yuna had a cute face and nice compact body with decent-sized natural-looking breasts, probably in her early thirties. No complaints there although while I was waiting I did spy a hotter looking gal in a miniskirt walk by.
Details: I decided to try Raku Raku since I was literally staying around the corner. I intended to check the place out and make a reservation for later, but it seemed to be slow and the mama-san (a stout obasan-type) said she could meet my criteria (slim, good-natured) at that instant. She even agreed to the discount even though I could easily have gone back for the Y1000.

The shower on the shower table was all business-like, then when we went back to the room, Yuna had me lay face down and gave me a vigorous massage with her feet, partially standing on me. I'm not into those kinds of massages and the pain was a turn-off of course. Then she turned off the light, turned on the music, stripped, and went to take her shower. When she came back, she did some perfunctory rubbing of my back and front with her breasts,which I could barely feel, then went right to the CBJ, and as soon as I was ready, she wanted me inside. She was open to different positions (MS, ACG, DS) but was pretty passive otherwise. She did allow me to hold her close and moaned a little, and she had a nice natural smell to her. No chance for DATY although I don't know if she would have refused if I insisted. Since it was fairly mechanical, I decided to end it after about 15 minutes. Then it was back to the shower, and then a strenuous hand massage with me on my stomach and the red light turned on. Then she got me my drink and ushered me out. We did have some conversation here and there and she seemed like a nice person, but her heart just wasn't into making me feel good. Some of the towels smelled a little. Overall, there was too much non-erotic massage, and with the light off, not enough visual stimulation either. Not the GFE I was hoping for.

Recommendation: Will not repeat. Sexy Kat in Kanda was much more enjoyable (BBBJ, 69) even without CFS.

Reactions: MossBoss
Can anyone comment on why the Raku website is down?
It does not work anymore. and also comment a bit about the health condition of the ladies at raku gotanda? any chance of any disease/std from there?

I was in Gotanda two days ago and looked for Raku but could not find it. (Location information in the form of a google map was available on pink guide.) Are they closed? Do they use an English language sign? I could not find such a sign, and I don't read or speak Japanese.
http://www.tokyopinkguide.com/raku-raku-korean-esute/

Can anyone comment on why the Raku website is down?
It does not work anymore. and also comment a bit about the health condition of the ladies at raku gotanda? any chance of any disease/std from there?

There's zero reason to speculate on their "health condition". All play is covered there, and even if it wasn't you could still request it to be. There's always a chance of catching something. Read reviews, and if you are still afraid of catching something you probably shouldn't be in the anonymous play hobby.

There's zero reason to speculate on their "health condition". All play is covered there, and even if it wasn't you could still request it to be. There's always a chance of catching something. Read reviews, and if you are still afraid of catching something you probably shouldn't be in the anonymous play hobby.

I understand but still, the reason I posted that comment was to get confirmation from someone that the women there are tested regularly?
For STDs/HIVs?
Hope you understand.

I understand but still, the reason I posted that comment was to get confirmation from someone that the women there are tested regularly?
For STDs/HIVs?
Hope you understand.

You expect the manager from Raku here or their doctor?
Even if someone is getting tested, it doesn't guarantee anything. There is always a window between two tests and between contraction and detection.
If you are worried, do everything covered.

You expect the manager from Raku here or their doctor?
Even if someone is getting tested, it doesn't guarantee anything. There is always a window between two tests and between contraction and detection.
If you are worried, do everything covered.

What i mean is the opinions and understanding of people who have been there?
or how do they know that they get tested?

The question of "do they publish their STD results" can be answered "no, they don't." The choice to go there or not knowing that information is yours alone. Theres a good reason we haven't heard any reports about them and STDs, since they are all-covered play.

That doesn't mean it hasn't happened, so again, the decision is yours. Other discussions about STDs needs to go here. Thanks.

I stayed at Gotanda Station Mystays and couldn't find Raku. I sort of followed the map on the website but all I saw was a tall KTV building without any signs indicating Raku was there.

Still, there are touts all over Gotanda and I got my kicks from following one who led me to a Chinese joint.

I have to say I enjoy Gotanda more than Kabukicho and would most likely stay there again. Maybe next time I'll find Raku.

I stayed at Gotanda Station Mystays and couldn't find Raku. I sort of followed the map on the website but all I saw was a tall KTV building without any signs indicating Raku was there.

If you didn't get to the river area on your right and then make a right then you didn't go far enough. If you go to where the river is take the right go about halfway down you'll see the sign for RAKU which is in Japanese on the right.

Reactions: LionCityBoy