Guest viewing is limited

Recap Of Best Options For Gaijin Visitor In Shibuya / Shinjuku ?

frenchguy08

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm visiting Japan for a few days and staying in Shibuya.

Here's my current understanding of available/recommended options for a Gaijin who speaks no japanese, please add or correct me if I'm wrong.

- Strawberry Jam in Dogenzaka. Is FS unofficially possible here ? I've read something about 1M yen fine ?
- Kabuchi-ko is entirely off limits for non-japanese speaking gaijin except Hinomaru, right ? Is this place recommended at all and what quality of girls can you expect there ?
- Delivery health to hotel, with asian mystique or nasty dolls. More expensive, but FS almost guaranteed or not ? Do you really need a japanese phone number to book ?
- Finding a civvy girl in a club. Any recommended places to score for a non japanese speaking guy ? Roppongi only or Shibuya too ?
- Any success with online dating sites ? I've seen some people on Tinder but probably japanese people are on mixi or something (looks like again, you need a japanese number for that)

Anything else ?
Thanks !

Reactions: Jimmydr
Just a couple of comments to get the ball rolling. The ladies in Hinomaru aren't the prettiest but you should try at least one pink salon in Japan. You have got to love the vibe in those places, as soon as the music stops you hear some hungry cock sucker slurping on some guy's meat. Totally sleazy experience for not much more than watching a movie with popcorn in Japan.

Regards,

Moss Boss.

Happy Berry (lr-shinjuku.com) is good for kabuki-cho and I am a VIP member there. Jk-style and ol-style are also good deli-heru's in shinjuku.

And as the thread is for non japanese speaking gaijins seeking fun, could some one add good places for nuru nuru massage too in this list.

Thanks

Just a couple of comments to get the ball rolling. The ladies in Hinomaru aren't the prettiest but you should try at least one pink salon in Japan. You have got to love the vibe in those places, as soon as the music stops you hear some hungry cock sucker slurping on some guy's meat. Totally sleazy experience for not much more than watching a movie with popcorn in Japan.

Regards,

Moss Boss.

Took my friends there once because of the threads online. We walked up the stairs and left when we reached the top. It's like waking into a really old family owned Chinese restaurant with crappy 15 year old decor. You know the food ain't gonna fresh. Lol

Hinomaru at one point used to have some good looking girls. Until last summer, another Ayaka (not the present one) was really hot and she had a good figure and an amazing blow job. Arisu was also a nice girl. Azusa was ok, too. Her blow job sucked but if you taught her well she could do it. But I stopped going there but I have heard good things about Rumi who still works there.

As I said before, use happy berry in Kabuki-cho but I have heard mixed stories on language usage but I have had girls told me none of their foreign customers other than me speak Japanese. There has only been one bad review here but all other reviews have been over whelmingly positive. JK-Style and OL-Style (which I have yet to use) seem like good choices too and some of the reviewers that have used them do not speak japanese at all and there is a guy who can help book in English.

In Shibuya, I have used 5A heads which is for Japanese speakers and Shibuya Smile. I am not sure if Shibuya Smile officially has a language policy though.

- Delivery health to hotel, with asian mystique or nasty dolls. More expensive, but FS almost guaranteed or not ? Do you really need a japanese phone number to book ?

I'm not sure that all places would be so accommodating, but I used a non-Japanese phone to call Nasty Dolls once and they were great. I emailed beforehand to ask about availability and they asked for my Japanese phone number. I replied that it was not possible, but I'm using my mobile and I have a very good plan so it does not cost me much to make calls. They said fine and asked for my number and they offered to call me. Once they called me and I answered; another time I missed the call and they emailed me with their number asking to call them back. Anyway, it was very easy, and I thought they were very nice and helpful.

Last year I went to Hinomaru and was served by an half whale aged very close to fifty. Horrible experience and I even got an STD.

Well I went because of some not so bad review over here... and I added my personal experience which don't even deserve a proper review. Shitty place, that's all I have to say

Any update for this thread? I'll be in the same area looking for the same things. Mainly nuru or massage. HH is an option but haven't seen many good reviews in a while.

Yoshiwara area, main soapy district. About 30 mins by train.

Thanks. That is where I thought they were based on my researching the TAG board.
Unfortunately for me, I'll be coming from Shinyurigaoka which makes the total trip closer to an hour.
I still may try it, Soapland seems like a must try at least once kind of thing.

Hey. I'm here in Tokyo. Working my way to shinyurigaoka station close to my hotel. I have had a few mistakes with the trains. So if I was trying to get to yoshiwara from shinyurigaoka how many stops do I wait till I get off? Will going back be the same?

@Mangod- it isn't so simple. 3 different train lines, 2 transfers and a 5 minute taxi ride (or 14 minute walk).

I'd recommend parking yourself in front of a computer or smartphone, and plot a course from shinyurigaoka to Iriya station on the Hibiya Line.

And unless you want everyone knowing you are headed to Yoshiwara, you probably shouldn't ask anyone you want to keep your night life secret from directions to either Iriya or Minowa station, as your intentions will be patently obvious. There is nothing there other than Yoshiwara.

Reactions: meiji
@Mangod- it isn't so simple. 3 different train lines, 2 transfers and a 5 minute taxi ride (or 14 minute walk).

I'd recommend parking yourself in front of a computer or smartphone, and plot a course from shinyurigaoka to Iriya station on the Hibiya Line.

And unless you want everyone knowing you are headed to Yoshiwara, you probably shouldn't ask anyone you want to keep your night life secret from directions to either Iriya or Minowa station, as your intentions will be patently obvious. There is nothing there other than Yoshiwara.

Thanks
So I have been looking at google maps minowa station. On the maps does each little blue train icon on the route represent a station? Or is it only the long red lines with the blues train symbol.

If it's all the blue symbols then it looks like 17 stops on odakyu to get to yoyogiuehara. The switch to the green line which has some weird pretzel symbol which I'm not sure about.

I may just wave the white flag at this point. But soapland was the one sure place I wanted to visit. I guess I could go with one of those outcall massage places but they look expensive for what you get.

All trains I used so far in Tokyo have english announcement as well as english in train display (alternating with Japanese). It also seems like you need to go to Shinjuku and change there to metro. It is pretty much impossible to miss Shinjuku station. Everyone is getting out there. It is probably also the final station of Odayaku line, but not sure about that.
There are probably multiple routs, but one would be to take Shinjuku line (the green one) from Shinjuku till Iwamotocho which is station S8 (yes numbers are displayed too) and change there to Hibiya line (underground walk, to Akihabara station) towards kita-senju and leave at iriya or Minowa I18 or I19. About 30-35min from Shinjuku.

Take a risk and go, really, what's the worst that can happen. If you are scared of going there by train, then you will be stuffed once you get out of the station and need to find it.

If you have a smart phone, use hyperdia to plot your route:
http://www.hyperdia.com/en/cgi/en/s...h_target=route&facility=reserved&sum_target=7

Then google the address and put it into Google maps and plot how you'll walk there.

It is probably also the final station of Odayaku line, but not sure about that.

It depends on which Odakyu train you take. Some of them terminate at Odakyu Shinjuku Station. Some change over at Yoyogi-Uehara into a Chiyoda Line train and cut south through Yoyogi Park and don't hit Shinjuku Station at all.

I think the challenge for me is that I have a small window to get to yoshiwara and back. Not too much free time away from co workers.

I think the challenge for me is that I have a small window to get to yoshiwara and back. Not too much free time away from co workers.

Probably would just be better to go to Shinjuku and meet up with an AM girl or something.

Probably would just be better to go to Shinjuku and meet up with an AM girl or something.

I'm thinks by about that. I have a friend in Tokyo that may take me to yoshiwara. But we will see if I can get away. If not AM love hotel or HH it
Will be.

Although shinjuku was pretty confusing. I got to tokyu hands and tashimayama stores. Plus some side street izakaya but didn't see any love hotels.