Guest viewing is limited

Requesting Affordable Yoshiwara Soaplands + Recommending Gaijin Friendly Pink Salons

juuhachi_kin

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been a lurker for a while, and this is my first time posting. I live in Tokyo and have a Tokyo-salary--which means I get paid just enough to enjoy a cheap soapland every now and again. While stuff like King's Club is out of my range, I was wondering if anyone could recommend gaijin-friendly affordable soaplands. I can speak Japanese pretty well, so if language makes or breaks a place, I'd like to know that, too.

I've had good experience at what seems to be a cheap gaijin standby--Naniwa. 33,000 yen for 100 minutes. I was wondering if anyone knew any other places that offer similar prices to foreign patrons? I have my eyes on Darling Harbor, even if that's slightly above my price limit. Places like Kinpei and Candy Girl seem to fit the bill, but I haven't heard many concrete things about them recently. Places run by the Dream Group mentioned in this thread sound good, but given the OP's comments, I'm not sure if I could make my way into the cheap ones with my gaijin face.

So yeah, if I could have some recommendations for new places that fit the above standards or conformations on some of the places I mentioned, that'd be great.

But I'm not about to leave ya'll hanging. I do have a few recommendations of my own--albeit not soaplands, but pink salons.

The first is Salon Chocola (サロン ショコラ, http://chocolate-salon.info/sp/top.html) I found this place by chance while looking for trouble in Shin Koiwa (Sobu line) one day about a year ago, and have been several times since. For gaijin it's the 6000 yen "Chocola Course" for 30 minutes, and 7000 for 30 after 9pm (the standard courses typically aren't available to gaijin, but one time I did manage to get a double for 6000 yen via one of the standard courses... think the guy at the door was a newbie. Try your luck.)

The girls kind of run the gamut, but are mostly good. There's no cast list on the website, and gaijin can't chose from photos so it's a big surprise--for better or for worse. In my experience, I've gotten one fat girl two times--she was nice enough, she wasn't very attractive and had a very boring technique. That said, the girl I like--and I've gotten here like two or three times by pure chance--is I believe called Ranmii. She has amazing technique with great suction, and is really good during the pre-BJ make-out session. She's kind of yankii, but I really like her. Next time I go, I'll try to ask for her personally.

In conclusion, in my experience there's only one fat girl and all the rest seem skinny and pretty (in the dark anyway), so your chances of getting someone nice is good. It's kind of pricy at 6000 yen for gaijin, but it's not bad considering you're typically provided with good quality.

The second place is called Nuts (ナッツ, http://www.nuts.bz/framepage2.html) in Kameari (Joban line). This is run by the same group as Chocola, so the same rules re: pricing apply.

I've been here three times, and two times I got the same girl. She was tiny and skinny, and did a decent BJ, but got routine after a while, and didn't allow for any smoochy time beforehand. The most recent time I went, I got a girl named Kumi. What I could make out of her face didn't seem too sexy, and she's really skinny with no boobs. But, her technique was incredible. I didn't have to say anything at all--she knew exactly what to do. She licked me nicely up and down, and even gave lots of attention to the two boys. Her makeout session was incredible, too.

So yeah, if you're close to any of those areas I suggest giving them a shot. They're generally not bad.

Reactions: Pristinia
hey i've been to both darling harbor and dreamgroup's establishments.

darling harbor is pretty good considering the price range, though if you are a boob guy i would ask you to avoid them, they tend to be on the chubbier side if thats not your cup of tea.

same for dreamgroup, they have way bigger boobs but so are the bellies, i'd suggest trying with smaller tit sizes which usually equates to smaller waistlines first before venturing up. Also rule of thumb as most members have said do not and i repeat DO NOT go for anything more than W60 or you're in for a nice surprise. PS even W60 is a risk

hey i've been to both darling harbor and dreamgroup's establishments.

darling harbor is pretty good considering the price range, though if you are a boob guy i would ask you to avoid them, they tend to be on the chubbier side if thats not your cup of tea.

same for dreamgroup, they have way bigger boobs but so are the bellies, i'd suggest trying with smaller tit sizes which usually equates to smaller waistlines first before venturing up. Also rule of thumb as most members have said do not and i repeat DO NOT go for anything more than W60 or you're in for a nice surprise. PS even W60 is a risk

Never tried a soapland before and considered one of the girls at dream group. Which girl do you recommend?

Never tried a soapland before and considered one of the girls at dream group. Which girl do you recommend?

Well i cant really say, the girls i was interested in only handled Japanese dudes which was a bummer and the ones i got were not so pleasant in the body department but like i said try not to go for boobs 1st and try one girl with maybe a max of F cup if you like boobs and make sure the waist is less than 60

Reactions: Jimmydr
Hey everyone,

I've been a lurker for a while, and this is my first time posting. I live in Tokyo and have a Tokyo-salary--which means I get paid just enough to enjoy a cheap soapland every now and again. While stuff like King's Club is out of my range, I was wondering if anyone could recommend gaijin-friendly affordable soaplands. I can speak Japanese pretty well, so if language makes or breaks a place, I'd like to know that, too.

I've had good experience at what seems to be a cheap gaijin standby--Naniwa. 33,000 yen for 100 minutes. I was wondering if anyone knew any other places that offer similar prices to foreign patrons? I have my eyes on Darling Harbor, even if that's slightly above my price limit. Places like Kinpei and Candy Girl seem to fit the bill, but I haven't heard many concrete things about them recently. Places run by the Dream Group mentioned in this thread sound good, but given the OP's comments, I'm not sure if I could make my way into the cheap ones with my gaijin face.

So yeah, if I could have some recommendations for new places that fit the above standards or conformations on some of the places I mentioned, that'd be great.

But I'm not about to leave ya'll hanging. I do have a few recommendations of my own--albeit not soaplands, but pink salons.

The first is Salon Chocola (サロン ショコラ, http://chocolate-salon.info/sp/top.html) I found this place by chance while looking for trouble in Shin Koiwa (Sobu line) one day about a year ago, and have been several times since. For gaijin it's the 6000 yen "Chocola Course" for 30 minutes, and 7000 for 30 after 9pm (the standard courses typically aren't available to gaijin, but one time I did manage to get a double for 6000 yen via one of the standard courses... think the guy at the door was a newbie. Try your luck.)

The girls kind of run the gamut, but are mostly good. There's no cast list on the website, and gaijin can't chose from photos so it's a big surprise--for better or for worse. In my experience, I've gotten one fat girl two times--she was nice enough, she wasn't very attractive and had a very boring technique. That said, the girl I like--and I've gotten here like two or three times by pure chance--is I believe called Ranmii. She has amazing technique with great suction, and is really good during the pre-BJ make-out session. She's kind of yankii, but I really like her. Next time I go, I'll try to ask for her personally.

In conclusion, in my experience there's only one fat girl and all the rest seem skinny and pretty (in the dark anyway), so your chances of getting someone nice is good. It's kind of pricy at 6000 yen for gaijin, but it's not bad considering you're typically provided with good quality.

The second place is called Nuts (ナッツ, http://www.nuts.bz/framepage2.html) in Kameari (Joban line). This is run by the same group as Chocola, so the same rules re: pricing apply.

I've been here three times, and two times I got the same girl. She was tiny and skinny, and did a decent BJ, but got routine after a while, and didn't allow for any smoochy time beforehand. The most recent time I went, I got a girl named Kumi. What I could make out of her face didn't seem too sexy, and she's really skinny with no boobs. But, her technique was incredible. I didn't have to say anything at all--she knew exactly what to do. She licked me nicely up and down, and even gave lots of attention to the two boys. Her makeout session was incredible, too.

So yeah, if you're close to any of those areas I suggest giving them a shot. They're generally not bad.

Great recap.

New Hot Point is not a soapland. Please keep on topic. Thanks.

Last edited:
Well i cant really say, the girls i was interested in only handled Japanese dudes which was a bummer and the ones i got were not so pleasant in the body department but like i said try not to go for boobs 1st and try one girl with maybe a max of F cup if you like boobs and make sure the waist is less than 60

@Crusade
Please refrain from using "Japanese dudes". It disrespectful and uncalled for. Actually can you edit your post to change the wording?

Last edited: