Guest viewing is limited

Review:dio/emotion

Out of action

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to posting but not to lurking and can't help but thank so much of past posters for such valuable info.
Anyhow,just wanted to give a review,just below.

I went to Dio/Emotion in the morning,from Asakusa Station to Gotanda in around 45 minutes or so and found the place with 2 Japanse guys out there for them and was welcomed into the one without stairs(I never went there the first time,weird but easy np I guess. Well,offered which of the options I wanted and request 40 minutes,7k for the start.

When inside and was able to find my way onto the couch more easily because it I got the one with lighting.....weird again. Sat and waited for a short time and first girl was a bit more bigger then I'd ever had(in fact,my first time with one but just went with the flow.) Quick introductions(Shakura,from what I could hear,either the music was too loud or my hearing truly sucks a lot more then it used to ),got undressed(but left on her stockings). Hugged,then kissed a little then she went down on me. She had a particular technique that was wonderful with her tongue but whenever she combined it with a hj in tendem,it started to irritate me a little(which I will regret it afterwords). Switched to 69 and the wonderful tech she used was nice but also again the hj with it for another round of irritation(should have said something.) Went until her turn was over and I wasn't able to blow it.

Waited a short time and this time,more to my liking,less on size(sorry guys,I know,ALOT of guys love bigger bodied girls,more power to you,just not my thing,I tried and just wasn't that excited,unfortunately.) Didn't quite catch her name,sadly but was just happy the way she looked and she got totally naked,no stockings!(I blame my Senior Elementary 8th grade teacher,for always wearing open toe heels showing off her red polished toes,she got me interested into a foot fetish.) Quick hug and went right down on me,I was expecting to blow it and she had wonderful tech,nothing painful like the first one but even after a 69 with her,I still couldn't blow it. I was so hoping but agreed to pay for a 2nd round. 3rd girl,seemed even a little less skinny,name I think was Mizuki(?). Now,she was great but sadly,she had a painful hj with her blowing and eventually mentioned that it really hurt. She understood and just went without the stroking. You know what they say,3rd time is the charm!! After switching to 69 from just blowing and painful jerking,she transitioned nicely enough so that I was able to blow it to a very nice ending. Thanked her very much,hugged her and left.

Remember the part where I said the first girl caused me great irritation with her jerking not saying anything about it to letting her continue? I reap what I sow for doing just that. I went back to my hotel and felt I needed to check and verify that everything was fine with my little guy. In the washroom,clear as can see,about 3-4 little bruised,very very light purple blots,on the top of the head,one very near the hole! To add to the trouble,I check all around and find on the right side,near the head,broken skin,obviously chaft marks from those 2 girl's hj techniques,combined to make sure I wasn't going to even go do any more "extra-curricular activities" I had planned to go do!

I tried checking a few places to see if I could get any anti-bacterial ointment but was told I needed a doctor's pescription notice to get it and my mouth dropped! Back in the west,Canada,rather,stuff like Polysporin was easily obtainable without a Doctor's prescription. Anyone know where I can at least get help on healing the little guy? I don't want it to get a similar lasting scar marks like the one I got from Thailand years ago,on the left side of my little guy. Any suggestions for where to see for assistance around Asakusa? Here 5 weeks and don't want to wait that late to fix it,sooner the better!

Thanks guys!

Hello everyone,

I'm new to posting but not to lurking and can't help but thank so much of past posters for such valuable info.
Anyhow,just wanted to give a review,just below.

I went to Dio/Emotion in the morning,from Asakusa Station to Gotanda in around 45 minutes or so and found the place with 2 Japanse guys out there for them and was welcomed into the one without stairs(I never went there the first time,weird but easy np I guess. Well,offered which of the options I wanted and request 40 minutes,7k for the start.

When inside and was able to find my way onto the couch more easily because it I got the one with lighting.....weird again. Sat and waited for a short time and first girl was a bit more bigger then I'd ever had(in fact,my first time with one but just went with the flow.) Quick introductions(Shakura,from what I could hear,either the music was too loud or my hearing truly sucks a lot more then it used to ),got undressed(but left on her stockings). Hugged,then kissed a little then she went down on me. She had a particular technique that was wonderful with her tongue but whenever she combined it with a hj in tendem,it started to irritate me a little(which I will regret it afterwords). Switched to 69 and the wonderful tech she used was nice but also again the hj with it for another round of irritation(should have said something.) Went until her turn was over and I wasn't able to blow it.

Waited a short time and this time,more to my liking,less on size(sorry guys,I know,ALOT of guys love bigger bodied girls,more power to you,just not my thing,I tried and just wasn't that excited,unfortunately.) Didn't quite catch her name,sadly but was just happy the way she looked and she got totally naked,no stockings!(I blame my Senior Elementary 8th grade teacher,for always wearing open toe heels showing off her red polished toes,she got me interested into a foot fetish.) Quick hug and went right down on me,I was expecting to blow it and she had wonderful tech,nothing painful like the first one but even after a 69 with her,I still couldn't blow it. I was so hoping but agreed to pay for a 2nd round. 3rd girl,seemed even a little less skinny,name I think was Mizuki(?). Now,she was great but sadly,she had a painful hj with her blowing and eventually mentioned that it really hurt. She understood and just went without the stroking. You know what they say,3rd time is the charm!! After switching to 69 from just blowing and painful jerking,she transitioned nicely enough so that I was able to blow it to a very nice ending. Thanked her very much,hugged her and left.

Remember the part where I said the first girl caused me great irritation with her jerking not saying anything about it to letting her continue? I reap what I sow for doing just that. I went back to my hotel and felt I needed to check and verify that everything was fine with my little guy. In the washroom,clear as can see,about 3-4 little bruised,very very light purple blots,on the top of the head,one very near the hole! To add to the trouble,I check all around and find on the right side,near the head,broken skin,obviously chaft marks from those 2 girl's hj techniques,combined to make sure I wasn't going to even go do any more "extra-curricular activities" I had planned to go do!

I tried checking a few places to see if I could get any anti-bacterial ointment but was told I needed a doctor's pescription notice to get it and my mouth dropped! Back in the west,Canada,rather,stuff like Polysporin was easily obtainable without a Doctor's prescription. Anyone know where I can at least get help on healing the little guy? I don't want it to get a similar lasting scar marks like the one I got from Thailand years ago,on the left side of my little guy. Any suggestions for where to see for assistance around Asakusa? Here 5 weeks and don't want to wait that late to fix it,sooner the better!

Thanks guys!

Relax bro its nothing

An STD takes at least 24 hours to set in. Ur just looking at toothmark n friction on a sensitive part

Reactions: just4fun
Relax bro its nothing

An STD takes at least 24 hours to set in. Ur just looking at toothmark n friction on a sensitive part

The ladies at Rio are clean. If they werent theyd be out of a job

I think most of us who experienced the place pray they don't stick us with one of the two big ones, or the old cleaning lady. I kept only getting a combination of two of the three so I called it quits.
Glad to hear you had a way greater experience. I too have to say the technique of the big girls was good but I don't want to pay for anything I would never consider talk to in the street.

Dio is where I learned that it is possible for a blow job to go too long.

Yea,I know the girls at Dios/Emotions are STD free but because of those terrible friction rubbing marks,I need to let it heal,from what I searched online,would take at least 2-3 weeks,which means by then,if its not still fully healed up,I'll miss out of the action. Win some and lose some I guess.

Good news is that little friction burn chafted skin off the side of my little guy is healed up and those brutal purple teeth,suction marks on the little guy's head is likewise cleared up! I'll be able to start giving some reviews though until I actually get to at least to Osaka and then return back to Tokyo,I don't have much more to report.
(As this site is devoted to the Tokyo area,I won't post about my little report for Sapporo and Osaka.) Unfortunately,I won't be back to Tokyo until about another 2 weeks or so and that's hopefully when I can give more actual reports of my findings.

Reactions: Saintfool
I would concur with most of what the original poster wrote about Dio/Emotion. I visit there about once a month from Yokohama and never had a really bad experience. The only thing that I hate is the cigarette smoke if the place is crowded. I'm really more into HJ's, but D/E is a BJ place and if you're not into that scene, you shouldn't go there. Where else in the world can you get a BJ from two different babes for a little more than $50? Lately it's been the same two women - one chubby and the other one skinny. They are both pretty good at what they do and each have their own techniques. I have never had any problem with getting bruised, but I have wondered about that eventuality.