osakajames

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title: Soapland Brand
Date: November 2014
Provider: 香里奈
Contact Info: http://www.emblem-club.com/profile.html?uid=karina
Type/Location: Yoshiwara Soapland
Language Specifics: She was silently gesturing when I first entered, then I talked to her in Japanese so maybe little to no English.
Session Length/Fee: 90 min. / ¥45,000
Physical Description: Looks very little like her sexy photos on the link above. Maybe 39 and a half years old. Kind of nice natural B-cup breasts, slim, plain figure, a butt like a wet paper bag full of dinner rolls.
Details:
A Saturday night, I walked around to three or four different soaplands looking at photos and getting price quotes, no photo really grabbed my attention. A tout summoned me into Club Ascot which was a clean, classy looking place. I thought the place looked financially successful and that might mean higher quality ladies. Tout showed me one girl, Karina, who looked pretty cute. I asked if anyone else was available and he showed me one other girl who was pretty in her pictures but even less my type. He said that Ascot was a high-ranking soapland compared to other clubs and so the price is higher than usual. ¥70,000. I said that was crazy expensive. (we were communicating in Japanese maybe I'm around JLPT N2 level) He asked how much I was thinking of spending, I said maybe ¥40,000, he said the best they could do was 90 min for ¥50,000. I was spending a long time thinking if I really wanted to do this because it was my first time at a soapland and while I was thinking about it he dropped the price to ¥45,000. I eventually decided to go for it. He took my money then said she was actually at a sister club, club Brand and I waited for a driver who drove me maybe 200m. It would have been quicker to walk but I think they were trying to be professional. They gave me an ice tea and I waited maybe 10 min. When Karina arrived I was immediately dissapointed, she was older than I expected and not in a sophisticated lady way. I considered abandoning the whold thing despite already paying but I don't like to waste money and thought maybe she provides good service and I figured this would probably be the only time I ever try a soap.

Face: 5/10
Breasts: 6/10
Butt: 3/10
Personality: 4/10
She is the kind of girl I might try to take home for a bar if I was five beers drunk but definitely not sober. She was very sweet and polite but her personality, her conversation was very simple, very shallow, she didn't seem like a very bright woman. "You're from America, everyone in America loves steak right? I like steak too." was about how deep the conversation got (all in Japanese)

Service 8.5/10

She is a strong woman and knows what she is doing. The nuru mat made the whole thing somewhat worthwhile. My only complaint is she was good at soaping and lotioning me up but she was a bit hard and fast. There was nothing delicate or teasing about her work. I felt like my Aunt Doris was washing the dishes and I was a dirty plate. But man, was that plate clean afterwards. The highlight of the whole thing was when I was face down (and didn't have to look at her) and we were ass to ass and she was sliding up my leg like a firepole and her foot slid right up into my balls. Just thinking of that makes me giggle. That part was pretty great. There was BBBJ for a minute which turned into CBJ. It took me a long time to get reasonably hard and then there was cowgirl, 1 pop. She was pretty tight and afterward my wiener had that pleasant ache that accompanies a proper rogering. She wasn't so hot so I didn't really try to kiss her or lick anything. Anytime I tried to touch her she kind of got nervous and knocked my hand away, that was wierd.

Recommendation: Only if you just got out of jail.

Repeat: Hell no.

Thank you for the review. I am sorry for your bad experience, but I must say the closing notes made me chuckle.