Guest viewing is limited

Rika - New Hot Point

Pristinia

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ok so, just finished a hit at NHP just now-ish at 10pm or so? (Writing this on the train again...prolly finish at the hostel)

To be honest, after hearing good and bad things about the place I decided to check it for myself.

After a mate of mine said he tried and found it satisfying (not sure how to judge that as I think it would be his first time p4p) I decided to go on the sane day after a session of blueballs at another place (not p4p).

Found the place, not too hard as it has signs everywhere. Went up the elevator and went in. There was one guy sitting down but he went in as I was paying at the front. Gave 2200yen and he mentions options. Was confused a little as I didn't even select the girl yet. At this point I frankly told him I knew little Japanese in Japanese. It didn't bother him one bit and he said in simpler Japanese to pick a girl. Picked Rika as she looked happier in the selection screen. I like my girls happy <shrugs>

He continued in Japanese to tell me to put aside my bag and mobile phone, and handed me a number clip to attach to my bag, then point to the large shelf by the entrance to the show area. He also handed me a door number thing and told me to wait.

I was sitting down for maybe 1-2mins before Rika directed me to the booth. Boy is that booth small. Which is both good and bad for me. Bad cause it was hard to er, jerk off without stretching my legs (it's a thing I like...) but good as I was close to Rika when the service came around. As she led me to the booth, she pointed out the options, was originally just gonna get a HJ but fuck it, went for the BJ and touch option.

Dance was ok, I mean, I got nothing really to judge against it...
After that show the girls did their rounds, I was probably 3rd in line for Rika. When she came in we did have a small chat, she asked why I was in Japan for. Answered for a holiday, she smiled and said "いいホリデイね~" before chomping on the mushroom. Yeessss.

Anyway, I won't mention the details too much (might bore you) but overall, if you want a BJ/HJ while feeling up a chick, and need to bust some nuts fast, it's pretty good at what it does. My overall stay was like, 30-40mins?

Only thing I didn't like was the CBJ, really dulled the feeling but she was actually pretty damn good at it regardless. And well, the price is pretty high if all you think about is the service.

If you're looking for a more intimate longer outing with someone, this isnt it.

Reactions: Lancegundam
I've been there this afternoon and choose ryuu chan, Cute girl with nice body.
Have a great time there but it's sure ended fast,, my first time pink salon after all. Wanna go there again actually :v

Reactions: Jimmydr
Have a great time there but it's sure ended fast,, my first time pink salon after all. Wanna go there again actually :v

It is not a pink salon. It is a peep show with HJ and covered BJ service.

Reactions: Jimmydr
Reactions: Qong02 and Jimmydr
is there any option allow to touch her puss ? , sr i'm not well at English