Guest viewing is limited

Saien – Emily

Prius_Driver

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: Early May, 2014 (afternoon)
Provider: Emily
Contact Info: http://saien-s.jp/ (Hasn’t been updated in a while. No pictures.)
Type/Location: Chinese Massage/Shinjuku
Language Specifics: I spoke in Japanese so not sure.
Session Length/Fee: 70 minutes/ ¥13,000 (¥9,000+¥4000)
Physical Description: Late 20s, thin girl with a pretty face and long straight black hair.
Details:Having a few hours free I decided to get a decent massage with a happy ending. I remembered having read about a Chinese massage place with a decent massage and a happy ending in an old post. Details on how to find this place can be found there.

http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/rub-tug-in-shinjuku.5874/

Went inside and was greeted by Emily. She has good Japanese skills. Was shown the menu which had more options than the one listed on the website. I asked with a hand gesture about getting a happy ending. She told me that is was 4000 extra. I initially wanted the 90 minute course but changed it to a 70 minute course with happy ending option. She then asked me if I wanted akasuri or a deep massage. I chose a deep massage. Once I paid the money I went into a large shower room where Emily started with a body wash. Then it was onto the massage table where she washed me thoroughly. After the bath we went to the small massage room. She gave a very strong massage and I had to ask her a few times not to do it so hard. When the massage was finished she took out the baby powder and started a sensual massage on my back. Then a quick flip and then she applied the powder on my chest and then some oil for the happy ending. Before I left Emily gave me a point card with a ¥1000 off choosing a girl coupon. The mama san said goodbye to me. All in all a nice strong massage but for a more sensual massage I recommend Asian Feeling.
Recommendation: Yes for massage. Okay for happy ending.

Hi,

i agree ! I went there two weeks ago and it was a real good experience. The mama there was very kind and from the first moment i felt this is no cheating place.
Warm atmosphere and pretty girls. But no red light club. Got a fantastic german sponge massage in the shower first and after this i enjoyed one of the best shiatsu massages i ve ever got.
I definitely will get back there.